Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Feelin awkward when "My Lumps" comes on for the 5th time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVipDwHE8Ho

*awkwardly accepts dancing compliments that I wouldn't have gotten if I weren't the resident alt/metalhead*

Chunderstorm posted:

(entire room yelling over the clean version)
AHHHH SKEET SKEET MOTHERFUCKAAA
AHHHHH SKEET SKEET GODDAMN
(cut music)

I wasn't in 7th grade, but yes.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Skipped the dance to play Champions of Norrath with my boys.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
*me not going because I can’t dance or get a date so why open myself to that humiliation*

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
i try to explain to my friends about the new play-by-email rpg i joined based around The Dragonriders of Pern, a series I haven't read, and i do not understand how to play but i'm excited about it anyway because it has dragons in it.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

A bunch of white children screaming along to the music "SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY!"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Rabite posted:

Im the only person that can dance out of my friends but they don't dance so I just hang with them and say how lame it is.

Well then they’re no friends of mine!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

A bunch of white children screaming along to the music "SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY!"

I didn't know that was a song.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*leaves room for Jesus*

Why’s Jesus wanna be sandwiched between two 7th graders anyway? That guy sounds like a freakin’ pervert!

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
*avoids dancing due to crippling anxiety*

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
*drinking a warm beer behind the gym not knowing this will lead to 30 years of addiction issues and 3 divorces"

TheAwfulWaffle
Jun 30, 2013
"I'm not going to the dance. I'm going to work on my electric train. I'm installing a new siding."

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
all y'all are at the minimum 10 years younger than me

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Well then they’re no friends of mine!

except you :slick::respek::slick:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
[earnestly] I hear that parents just don't understand

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Empty Sandwich posted:

all y'all are at the minimum 10 years younger than me

lol most of the songs in the last few posts came about after I graduated COLLEGE

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Bonzo posted:

lol most of the songs in the last few posts came about after I graduated COLLEGE

dogg, same.

:slick::respek::slick:

MSPain posted:

It's getting pretty late and Nothing Compares 2U is playing. I should go experience my first kiss with a girl who will, in about 15 years, die of an opioid overdose.

but I missed this one and you need a hug

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Speleothing posted:

Are you me?

you're you, i'm me

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
this girl started to talk to me the summer after 6th grade but she invited me to her really intense church so I got weirded out and didn't go. That year we danced a couple of times at the hugely important SEVENTH GRADE DANCE. the next year, I started hanging out with another girl, but just as friends

at one point, second girl is like "don't worry buddy - I'll talk to first girl and see if she likes you". Second girl reports back that first girl said no. A while later second girl asks me out. We end up dating for years.

years down the road after I broke up with second girl, first girl tells me that she did always like me and that second girl lied to both of us. I gained a new appreciation for the efficient, icy brutality of middle school girls

Best Bi Geek Squid fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Dec 16, 2020

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

this girl started to talk to me the summer after 6th grade but she invited me to her really intense church so I got weirded out and didn't go. That year we danced a couple of times at the hugely important SEVENTH GRADE DANCE. the next year, I started hanging out with another girl, but just as friends

at one point, second girl is like "don't worry buddy - I'll talk to first girl and see if she likes you". Second girl reports back that first girl said no. A while later second girl asks me out. We end up dating for years.

years down the road after I broke up with second girl, first girl tells me that she did always like me and that second girl lied to both of us. I gained a new appreciation for the efficient, icy brutality of middle school girls

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

SpudCat
Mar 12, 2012

Oh it's a slow dance. Time to put our hands on each other's shoulders and awkwardly shuffle around. Why is this song so long?

I guess the guy I'm dancing with is my boyfriend? He bought me a cookie from the cafeteria. That was pretty nice I guess.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

you're you, i'm me

I'm... me?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

hey, don't jerk me around, fella

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Please stay three bibles apart at all times

SpudCat
Mar 12, 2012

A few kids make the whitest attempt at breakdancing you have ever seen.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

SpudCat posted:

A few kids make the whitest attempt at breakdancing you have ever seen.

Whatever, the worm is the coolest thing ever!

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Don’t have to wear the lame-o school uniforms to the dance so I’m gonna don my finest bright orange shorts.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yeah well, I didn’t even really want to go

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

*walks out of the gym with a huge boner because his hand touched a girl's waist*

Hey guys I totally had sex at the dance, yeah she was ALL OVER this. We're like... dating and stuff, I'll probably take her to go see that new Lord of the Rings movie. I heard girls like elves and stuff.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
they had dances in middle school?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Cantaloupe posted:

they had dances in middle school?

Even my catholic school with less than 100 students total had a 7th grade dance.

Deflategate Retrospective
Jul 22, 2002
Stands against the wall with my bros laughing at the nerds dancing and wearing sunglasses indoors with white miami vice style sandals while wild thing by tone loc blasts in the gym.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
*asks girl for friend if she wants to dance with him*
*friend does same for me*
Well at least we didn’t get rejected to our faces!

At the time it never occurred to me I’d get better results asking someone myself instead of playing telephone, but I don’t think I could have handled a girl saying yes anyway. How tf do you dance!?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jesus

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence
gently caress! My hands are really sweaty!

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
The year is 1980, dark shiny polyester shirts with pearlescent snaps abound. My friends and I don't even try to talk to girls or dance to the Bee Gees or Michael Jackson, instead occupy ourselves asking the DJ to play "Games Without Frontiers" like a hundred times. He finally caves and says he doesn't have that but plays "Are Friends Electric" to make us go away. We retire to the cafeteria in partial triumph to eat hot lunch pizza.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

“You’re a girl right?”

“Yes”

“And we are friends right?”

“yes”

“So I guess I could call you my girlfriend right?”

“No”

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

[Image missing]

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
Let's slow dance!

Oh, we're going to do a "group slow dance" where we link arms and sway with 10 other people?

Sure, OK, that's fine.

*sways*

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Snowball!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wait is that the one where you spit it back and forth or just kiss? :thunkher: