Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
An olympic games management simulator where you have to design the facilities in one of several cities, and you can mix and match events to create new sports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Remember when Lowtax kind of described a proto-L4D/State of Decay zombie survival game where you have a day of scavenging/reinforcing your outpost and by night would have to face the horde?

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

An updated version of those old n64 AKI wrestling games. Doesn't have to have an official license, I'd probably prefer if it didn't.
Yuke's is doing an AEW game sometime soon. Not much info on it but I'm hoping it scratches that itch.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A video game or real world app where after I click "I am not interested in this" or "Do not recommend this channel" I can watch the signal travel through the internet to the person in charge of whatever I am saying I don't like. Once the signal reaches the content creator it plays a cut scene where they are forced to click OK on a pop-up that say 'Funky See Funky Do doesn't want to see your poo poo" and look a little bit sad afterwards.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Dead Cart: The Bubonic Plague Sim.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

A video game or real world app where after I click "I am not interested in this" or "Do not recommend this channel" I can watch the signal travel through the internet to the person in charge of whatever I am saying I don't like. Once the signal reaches the content creator it plays a cut scene where they are forced to click OK on a pop-up that say 'Funky See Funky Do doesn't want to see your poo poo" and look a little bit sad afterwards.

*1redflag doesn’t want to see your lovely post*

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

1redflag posted:

*1redflag doesn’t want to see your lovely post*

:(

Vakal
May 11, 2008
A video game based on Big O.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7_Od9CmTu0

nut
Jul 30, 2019

some kind of tile-based gaming system where the gamer is challenged to click on each and every tile that contains a fire hydrants mayhaps

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
An open world rpg where the battles are an actually good fighting game

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Imagine a game where you date anime girls.

Can’t believe nobody has done it yet. Gotta be a slam dunk.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
A game where you are a fighter pilot and the villain is a giant cybernetic skull. It is also a dating sim.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i want a video game thats like dwarf fortress but its a galaxy full of alien solar systems with galactic wars and rise and fall of empires and stuff

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Wig Out: You have thirty minutes to find the best wig for your appearance on a midmorning talk show or you get thrown into a pit and have to fight Arch Vile.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
What about a game where you don't hurt anyone physically but it's just you disposing of bodies for the mafia. What if that?

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
One of those Japanese dating sims where you eventually get to bang someone at the end and see cheesecake shots but furry. I can't believe this game doesn't exist but I feel like it would be an easy way to become a millionaire.

Cool modern adventure games. Roberta killed the genre with the constant dying/reloading cycle. I feel like it'd be easy to revive the genre by just, like, not being an rear end in a top hat while creating it.

A multiplayer trick card game (Spades/Sheepshead/etc) where people can't log off because they don't have amazing hands.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

VinylonUnderground posted:

One of those Japanese dating sims where you eventually get to bang someone at the end and see cheesecake shots but furry. I can't believe this game doesn't exist but I feel like it would be an easy way to become a millionaire.

You leave me in the unfortunate position of having to ask how it is you know there's no furry dating sim with "cheesecake shots"? It heavily implies that you've looked, exhaustively, for a furry dating sim with "cheesecake shots".

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Onlyfans Tycoon

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
OH! My Trump dating sim.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Plants Vs Chuds

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Extreme Cooking Show Viewer.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Morrowind's map, witcher 3's writing, dark souls combat.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Sacrifice 2

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You leave me in the unfortunate position of having to ask how it is you know there's no furry dating sim with "cheesecake shots"? It heavily implies that you've looked, exhaustively, for a furry dating sim with "cheesecake shots".

If you can prove me wrong, go for it.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
There has to be. It’s not a real question. Even without knowing of one and without looking, it has to be out there.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

VinylonUnderground posted:

If you can prove me wrong, go for it.

Look for your own smut, pervert!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

A game where you design a pizza that can arguably be decried as not pizza, yet at the same time can still be edible to someone with a loose connection with reality. Once you reach the tipping point of not-pizza yet still somehow pizza you fight a tri-dimensional pizza overlord probably soul-bound with racist era Papa John's using nothing but a stray mushroom, a pizza cutter, leftover cheese, and the friends you made along the way.

This is an original idea and not influenced by a certain thread on the somethingawful forums owned by Geoffry of Your Operating System Is No Good.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Drunk driving simulator:

It’s a fairly standard racing game but you go bar hopping trying to max out your BAL. The screen gets blurry, fades to black occasionally, the controls become less and less responsive, the road rage bar goes up as the BAL goes down and you have to stop and fight if it bottoms out (where you bet gas money and car parts and ultimately pinks), so you gotta stay sauced up, but not too sauced up. Bars offer unknown mixers and there’s other wild cards like rufies, and as you level up you add drugs like ludes, poppers, meth, all which dynamically effect the drunk levels and visual effects. You can pick up hitch hikers and prostitutes for bonus points but there’s risk involved. For the last level you eat a handful of mushrooms and ambien and drive through a zoo in a party bus full of crack whores and drunk old men and someone gets the idea to pull the cage release on all the animals. There’s a small bar near the zoo cafeteria and you have to get there for a drink before the zoo closes or the zoo animals and the bus occupants gently caress you to death. I mean yeah it sounds crazy but hey, sometimes that’s where the boozed up lifestyle ends up. :shrug:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Mario and Luigi stop taking drugs and do some plumbing for a change

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

OMFG FURRY posted:

A Body Harvest remake

God drat that game was good but it was such a “prototype of games that would be made years later” that actually playing it again is impossible.

relax-o-vision
Feb 21, 2007
Progressive vs Geico: Insurance Mascot Battle

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Tetris but somehow it's political satire

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Icochet posted:

Tetris but somehow it's political satire

The last time someone did that it was stacking people in a slave ship.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Icochet posted:

Mario and Luigi stop taking drugs and do some plumbing for a change

Sonic develops an amphetamine habit.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Titanfall devs with the LANCER license

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

relax-o-vision posted:

Progressive vs Geico: Insurance Mascot Battle

obviously this must include Erin Esurance :heysexy:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
A battle royal where everyone getting bigger instead of the map shrinking

A RTS where you play an octopus controlling your 8 limbs and to move your base around the ocean

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

rear end Simulator

Relieve pressure by farting but make sure you do it whilst the host is in a private setting.

Make sure the poops don’t get too backed up by releasing them from time to time. But make sure the host is on the toilet first.

Keep the host happy and they will reward you with a healthy diet. Meaning the rear end runs more smoothly.

Your goal is to run the perfect rear end

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
A game that is exactly like real life where you can do anything you can do in real life except i'm important and people wanna sleep with me

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
team fortress 2 mmo. okay isn't have to be tf2, but a class based fps where you gotta run super hard dungeons as a team that adheres to the holy trinity.

and b4 someone says destiny, this wouldn't be a bullshit looter shooter. if anything it should be more like ff14, just first person, in that the damage comes from your class abilities.

a team fortress 2, final fantasy 14 baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Chrs posted:

rear end Simulator

Relieve pressure by farting but make sure you do it whilst the host is in a private setting.

Make sure the poops don’t get too backed up by releasing them from time to time. But make sure the host is on the toilet first.

Keep the host happy and they will reward you with a healthy diet. Meaning the rear end runs more smoothly.

Your goal is to run the perfect rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6-9z_SZuVI