Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
dont tell me what to do on my ironically but not ironically bigoted posting clubhouse mom god!!!!!

now bring me more bagel bites!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
perfect

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

gbs is about arm adduction

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
poo poo i dont want to be implicated! Return those arms please :mad:

MykonosFan
Sep 9, 2012

Hows my homies training
going? Whaa? Hey! What
are you doing Ronald?

13,000 posts :eyepop:

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Helldump was the only part of the forum that felt like it encouraged abuse and it was done away with a long time ago. It's not like any of us was actively cheering Lowtax on to lose his cool.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Why don't you do something useful like lobby for the execution of DV offenders?

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
We are all friends here

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I'm changing the system from the inside OP

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

DickParasite posted:

I'm changing the system from the inside OP

... more like inside OP's mom!!!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

OP needs to make amends for the harm that this thread has caused

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I have no idea what you're even talking about Op

I never could stand Lowtax and I had no idea that he was abusive. I should have paid more attention and will try not to make that mistake again.

I'm not going to feel guilty for posting here you weirdo.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
Lmao are you kidding me OP something awful is one of the few reasons I didn't end up as a chud myself. We have a mutual aid fund, a PYF thread where people post actual concrete stories of SA helping them and deradicalizing them, and it was one of the few places on the internet with trans resources prior to the mid-2010s. SA loving helped me escape a conservative hell country when my parents tried to take my passport. Take that poo poo to kiwifarms, lowtax sucks and no one here likes him

edit: i am dumb and see you have an '03 regdate, things have changed quite a bit since then old chum

Lieutenant Dan fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Jan 10, 2021

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
gently caress my website?
gently caress MY website?
no
gently caress YOUR WEBSITE

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Jan 10, 2021

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
everything in the world is built on the backs of atrocities

its better to fix poo poo up and improve where we can than to just burn everything down

I say we keep going, thanks for the suggestion though, fuckman

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
I used to post dumb, insensitive poo poo. But over the years I've learned to grow. Now I just post dumb poo poo.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Drive-Thru Salad Bar posted:

I used to post dumb, insensitive poo poo. But over the years I've learned to grow. Now I just post dumb poo poo.

This is 100% true. Sometimes I ruminate on my posts from ages past and cringe a little.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
There's every reason to think the worst of people with super ancient reg dates, they hail back to the bad old days

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

gently caress Your Website posted:

SA Forums helped foster the climate that led to enabling of abusive behavior on many levels and frankly, it seems like y'all just want to keep posting like nothing ever changed.

It's really not enough to just take Richard Kyanka's name off, not that you have even done that. It's the same place he built. It's a house built on abusive behavior and bullying and avoiding responsibility.

It should probably just stop. But if not that for fucksake it should be something diffferent than exactly what it was under Lowtax.

Good luck to you.

thank for your stupid opinion, it is duly noted

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

OP is gone. Eventually theyll wake up in a haze of cheeto dust and start posting again.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
It is kinda funny that they paid $15.00 for a rename and a new title to a website they are very, very angry with.

Hot Dog Day #38
May 16, 2004
I'm sorry

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Frank Frank posted:

It is kinda funny that they paid $15.00 for a rename and a new title to a website they are very, very angry with.

13000 posts, they've given more of themselves to this site than most in this thread.

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

Lol

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
OP seems like a real rear end in a top hat, like global economic crisis, pandemic etc and this guy thinks this much about SA. Not having any real problems I see.

The forums really helped me out during this summer, and its really nice to have during these dark days.

Tldr: gently caress you OP, log off and get a life you prick.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

For real being unemployed for most of last year SA was a great and supportive place. lowtax getting ousted was just a bonus.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
It's like I just watched a stray dog take a poo poo in the middle of the street, make eye contact with me, then walk off

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Darth Brooks posted:

Helldump was the only part of the forum that felt like it encouraged abuse

Counterpoint, FYAD still exists.

Frank Frank posted:

This is 100% true. Sometimes I ruminate on my posts from ages past and cringe a little.

I know what you mean. I was lurking for about a decade before I registered and if I was able to post when I was a 20-something insensitive dork... *shudder*

Runaway Legs
Oct 11, 2012

Not a hat
Fun Shoe

Icochet posted:

Holy poo poo lmao

Have a Snickers and learn how to type op

Not op but gona have a Snickers anyway. Yum.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Yeah, yeah i agree op that really sucks. Really sucks you had to... go through that stuff yeah

So uh... what're you doing after this thread huh?

I don't live that far from here you could crash at my place if you wanna

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

people here talk a lot of poo poo about SA's abusive behavior and "toxic posting culture" and poo poo but like, any time goons gather anywhere offsite and start talking about how they're gonna do things different it immediately becomes 10x worse lmao

this dead gay forum run by sex creeps and wifebeaters is what's been holding people back from realizing their true shitbag potential

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jan 10, 2021

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
super impressed/disappointed OP didn't go for "gamergate started on these forums" hot take

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Hey op can I suggest you huff a fart straight outta lowtaxs rear end in a top hat thank you

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Kiwifarms may be back up, op.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

people here talk a lot of poo poo about SA's abusive behavior and "toxic posting culture" and poo poo but like, any time goons gather anywhere offsite and start talking about how they're gonna do things different it immediately becomes 10x worse lmao

this dead gay forum run by sex creeps and wifebeaters is what's been holding people back from realizing their true shitbag potential

Lol

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
"gently caress your website," says poster named gently caress Your Website

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Check this out:

Cock smell.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
OP get back in the kitchen.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
You sound like an idiot, OP. Tbh I don't even care to argue with your inane prattle, it just sucks.

ps anime is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Empty Sandwich posted:

"gently caress your website," says poster named gently caress Your Website

It's a real double whammy that gets u thinking