Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

awww yeah let's summon some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My duel disk is ready to summon in attack position. Trap card!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

deep dish peat moss posted:

Come on, Play, we all know that's the the classic summoning spell we all learned first. You summoned

Not much to say, just a classic Orc Soldier.

>cast enlarge balls

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

i'm gonna do a summoning dance, but i don't have hands any more so i've got to improvise for some of the gestures

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

my jack off crystals are charged and ready to be used for the summoning.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Gonna summon a monster in this thread.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I'm capable of only basic first aid

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
The real monster... is man.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

The War is brewing and it is awful. There was a call to all summoners of monsters to go to The War. You are all Apprentice Conjurers who have one chance to summon an impressive monster to fight in The War, but you are not skilled enough to determine what you summon on your own. Post in this thread to find out what kind of monster you would summon to help fight The War.

(Limit one summon per conjurer)

This is a sequel to my last thread: The News

I am ready, m'lord

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I begrudgingly enter the fray, and begin summoning.

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010
I feel the magic brewing inside me like some sort of magical furnace.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Internetjack posted:

I hope I get something with tentacles. Not for personal reasons; just, you know, tentacles.

Internetjack fumbled the spell, this wasn't a summoning spell! This was a transformation spell! Internetjack has transformed into a Mutant Cleric

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

dr.acula posted:

Summoning things all willy nilly is pretty irresponsible

dr.acula tried to summon a monster with exacting precision, they labored over every twitch of their fingers, they practiced the spell every night. They were ecstatic when The War started - finally, a chance to use their spell!

But after so long in the works it was much older than a normal Kobold

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Abracadabra, cum in cum on, now I summon...

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Ventral EggSac posted:

I shotgun a beer and then focus hard on summoning

Ventral EggSac signs an exclusive endorsement deal for a campaign against drunk summoning after giving it all they can muster, and mustering a...

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Internetjack fumbled the spell, this wasn't a summoning spell! This was a transformation spell! Internetjack has transformed into a Mutant Cleric

Oh hell yes. I am going to kick some rear end in The War! I guess I can probably heal too as a cleric, so any pugs that need a healer, let me know.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
I spilled my coffee all over the spellbook. I'm not cleaning it up because what's the worst that can happen?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i will use the blood of my enemies as pizza sauce.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

ive been charging up my monster summon move for like 4 1/2 episodes now op, just waiting for u to make the thread, right now im in the back 3rd of the episode and im dripping sweat and grunting with every slight movement

"NNNNNNGGGRRRRR, I... GGGRRRR... SUMMON YOU FOR... NNGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHH...

THE WAAAAR!!!!!!"

hot cocoa on the couch has a lot of ideas about how summoning can go. These manifest as...

Barking Gecko
Apr 10, 2016

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I set the controls on the summoning machine to Extremely Unlikely and press the Start button.

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007
I would like to fight in the war to stop the thing from happening, or alternately to start the thing happening, whatever is the right choice.

END CHEMTRAILS NOW
Apr 16, 2005

Pillbug
I'm going to try to summon a friendly one to make peace. Hope this works...

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
I put on my robe and wizard hat, but not in an "internet meme" way, more of a "actual wizard doing wizard business" way.

Oh, and I drink the wizard equivalent of a "pouring an energy drink in your coffee" beverage before the incantation.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Sgt. Prof. Crocodile reporting for duty. I have heard The News, and I am ready for The War.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I summon something so tasty and delicious that everyone will put down their weapons, forget their enmities, and share a meal. The monster's sacrifice will not be forgotten

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

I have summoned a monster countless times but I swore that last time, would be the last time. Clean up on aisle five

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I already know I would summon Knights of the Round

Sally Sprodgkin
May 23, 2007
Why do all my pentagrams come out with 15 sides? What the hell???

And the incantations I'm using seem to be written in... Yngling? Is that even a language?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I can summon some hot snacks.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I'd summon the rich to fight this war, it's only fair because they've always sent the poor.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

having read The News today already, i'm casting 'The War, what is it good for?' to see what is summonsed

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I like monsters that don’t get captured

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Hopefully my summoned monster will share my dietary habits, to allow me to earn its trust through snacks.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Will my summoned monster be potty trained? This is important.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
finally, my decades of training my tulpa have paid off. . . .

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Not your garden-variety gnome.

spooky ghost
Feb 11, 2020

Lipstick Apathy
Hmm, maybe a Ghoul? A Goblin?

Hell, even an Otter would suffice.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i like to summon creatures that are beyond my power so i can get dominated and serve their eldritch will to destroy humanity. its my kink

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I take a gargantuan hit off my vape pen that is also my magical girl transformation wand, and the :420: within glimmers with a bright light as I touch its tip to the summoning circle and lend it my energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Going to summon a diplomat to talk to the other side like Picard and end this war before it gets out of hand and somebody gets hurt.