Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Yaldabaoth posted:

The end goal for humanity is to just kill each other in a massive battle royale and the winner is the sole survivor who spends the rest of his short life on a cold, dead world. This has been dictated by the laws of nature long before humanity or even the Earth existed.

Mortal Kombat was a documentary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Highlander was a documentary

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Serious reminder that evangelicals support Israel because they believe doing so will bring about the Biblical End Times which will lead to the death of everyone and everything and will drat everything who's not an evangelical to everlasting Hell.

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

know before Whom you stand

A Fancy Hat posted:

Serious reminder that evangelicals support Israel because they believe doing so will bring about the Biblical End Times which will lead to the death of everyone and everything and will drat everything who's not an evangelical to everlasting Hell.
this, including all the jews in israel.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

perepelki posted:

this, including all the jews in israel.

They don't like Jewish people. They want Israel to be there to fulfil the prophecy, that's it.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Where's the Israelian missile lamia posts

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

1redflag posted:

Lol my wife had to explicitly agree not to boycott Israel in her latest employment agreement. Her job has nothing to do with politics or anything.

E. Ugh, it’s way more prevalent than I realized https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-BDS_laws

So does she have to buy one thing from Israel a month and submit a receipt, or...?

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

its me, i'm the hot idf woman propaganda pictures

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Hypnolobster posted:

its me, i'm the hot idf woman propaganda pictures

I like looking at you

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

A Fancy Hat posted:

In some versions some of the Jews repent and become evangelicals when the Antichrist invades so they think a few hundred of them or so can be scared straight.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

It would have been cool if Israel was just a bunch of commie kibbutzim

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Yaldabaoth posted:

The end goal for humanity is to just kill each other in a massive battle royale and the winner is the sole survivor who spends the rest of his short life on a cold, dead world. This has been dictated by the laws of nature long before humanity or even the Earth existed.

Origin story of Galactus?

Hey please don't ban me, but maybe people shouldn't kill other people. I'm going on record with that.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/Mike_Pence/status/1391937473031311365

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

gently caress! i know only one thing at any given time and now it's this. Very little application in everyday life

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1391845632709701641

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Who What Now posted:

For real though, it's amazing to me that one side has F16s and drones armed with MIRVs that is keeping people in an open air prison and blockading foreign aid of food, medicine and water, and the other side has homemade "rockets" made of scrap metal and ammonia from human piss and it's the latter that are seen as the bloodthirsty psychopaths.

And this is going to continue because they're in a sick codependent relationship. Hamas needs martyrs, Netanyahu needs excuses, and both get what they need so they can continue this courtship dance.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

*charges into the thread*

Guys I bought these blueberry bagels yesterday and I'm eating one right now and it is SO loving GOOD I..."

*looks around*

Oh...OH....s-sorry...

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

STABASS posted:

If Jews and Muslims both simply accepted the love of Christ we would all have a lot less problems, wouldn't you say? :)

He's the second biggest dude in Islam tho

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Not going to lie, this is making me hungry for falafel.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Mooey Cow posted:

He's the second biggest dude in Islam tho

second place = first loser. hope I don't have to explain the problem with this...

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Not a lamia. Mods?!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Who What Now posted:

Not a lamia. Mods?!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I say stop using the West Bank and start using the West Credit Union

lol

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

1redflag posted:

Lol my wife had to explicitly agree not to boycott Israel in her latest employment agreement. Her job has nothing to do with politics or anything.

E. Ugh, it’s way more prevalent than I realized https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-BDS_laws

Weird that that people have to take a loyalty oath to an entirely different country that is otherwise not involved in that business whatsoever.

Also doesn't really do them any favors. Oh look, it's "the Jews" again making me sign weird oaths that I won't oppose their country even though I'm on the other side of the world. The ironic thing is it's probably a Christian's idea in the first place.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

I missed that one, it's worth an empty quote.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I say stop using the West Bank and start using the West Credit Union

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I worked for Syrian Jews for about 6 months (consumer electronics) and they refused to do business with two groups of people; 1) muslims and 2) Israelis. More or less cool dudes but weirdest company culture I've ever been privy to.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A Fancy Hat posted:

Serious reminder that evangelicals support Israel

you can just stop there

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kntfkr posted:

I worked for Syrian Jews for about 6 months (consumer electronics) and they refused to do business with two groups of people; 1) muslims and 2) Israelis. More or less cool dudes but weirdest company culture I've ever been privy to.

That’s stupid because the godhead of every major religion is Satan. The only debate is how to respect the yard. Then you got Christianity which is really all about how their going to find and control Satan’s children and the 100 sub religions who are trying to avoid that truth. Everybody got some concept of how not to violate poo poo and be true to themselves. :devil:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

How the gently caress could you even see the road in front of you with that poo poo.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

BigBadSteve posted:

How the gently caress could you even see the road in front of you with that poo poo.

Where we're going we don't need have roads.

(They've all been wrecked by the constant explosions)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Call the creator “god” if you want, but god is a short-sighted word to mean an end to evolution rather than a continuation.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
The Palestinians should all convert to Judaism for the sake of convenience since there’s no god anyway.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
This thread is why I love you all so much

We all have BRAINS

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I take back what I said about giving Palestine an Iron Dome system and now I propose we give them a cybernetic Iron Sheik who will lariat the missiles right out of the sky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nigmaetcetera posted:

The Palestinians should all convert to Judaism for the sake of convenience since there’s no god anyway.

Lol p big lifestyle change to go from “eh this might be it, nah it’s not gently caress that” to just “nah that ain’t it”.