Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Honestly I like all of McDonalds sauces. Not sure how many here are the same as the states but they're all good. I got their BBQ by mistake recently and it was real smokey and actually kinda interesting not just some sweet baby rays or heinz in a tub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

All fast food places should offer tzatziki

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe posted:

mcds new spicy buffalo which is godly and i yearn for it constantly

thinking of this sauce again and getting so hungry butn ill have to wait until lunch tomorrow. sucks

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Eegees ranch which apparently is just hidden valley mix with buttermilk instead of milk in a giant vat but whatever.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Rick posted:

Eegees ranch which apparently is just hidden valley mix with buttermilk instead of milk in a giant vat but whatever.

I mean 'buttermilk ranch' is a thing of its own.
Hell you can buy your own BOTTLE to crack open.

I mean comparative to a sauce packet that's like a Balthazar or Nebuchadnezzar bottle of Ranch

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Big Beef City posted:

I mean 'buttermilk ranch' is a thing of its own.
Hell you can buy your own BOTTLE to crack open.

I mean comparative to a sauce packet that's like a Balthazar or Nebuchadnezzar bottle of Ranch

The bottle isn't the same. I don't like Hidden Valley ranch usually. Heck i"m not even m,uch of a ranch fan per se (it's usually best when you blacken it or chipotle it or buffalo it) but there just must be something about the giant vats they make it in that makes it work. It's the only reason to go to Eegees besides the Eegee beverage (although they are saying they went back to their old bread which people liked I guess).

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

In practicing the closed eyes, dipping sauce exercise, I had a vision of a chain store that closed near me called Shane's Rib Shack. Stupid Nick's Wing Dump it was not, but they had good sides in particular.

But the sauce I am thinking of is any of them, they had a sealed aluminum foil lid on them that had the perfect tactile sensation for opening a sauce. The seal breaking, the aluminum folding, the aroma which was released.

RIP Shane's Rib Shack near me, you were good, but not worth driving two hours for the next closest one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Had an image of Father Yod giving me green goddess dressing in a small hemp pouch. Didn’t have to open it, just squeeze the pouch and it soaks through.