Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

thats what i'm talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I'm still amazed at Austin's ability to one-hand catch beers thrown real fast at him and very rarely miss or drop them

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
the zatoichi of alcoholics

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I wish someone would throw me beers at my job. Well, it’s probably illegal to drink them in my profession and also I’m not great at catching stuff so I would probably be hurt & fired. Ok

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
someone once brought me beers at my job from the nearby liquor store and it was not an appropriate gift to give the person that fills your percocets so i dont recommend jobweisers

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
the accuracy of those throws is not to be downplayed

strong bird
May 12, 2009

obviously extremely pleased with himself and the pitcher as he walks away ftw

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
why wouldnt you be pleased no one here will ever have that cool of a moment in front of so many people . . . .

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

MotU posted:

the accuracy of those throws is not to be downplayed

he worked with the same guy every time for this iirc

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Incessant Excess posted:

he worked with the same guy every time for this iirc

thats cool as hell, good team

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Practicing bumps and top rope moves while next to the ring Beer Guy practices throwing cans to Stone Cold, who practices catching and drinking.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I wonder what being the stevewiser pitcher paid? I hope he was taken care of.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

he was the timekeeper iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they would get a lot of practice in slanging steveweisers after the show would go off the air or at house shows. sometimes stone cold would get about 16 beers thrown to him consecutively as fans were filing out and would just let the previous can fall to the concrete so he could catch the next one. three and four days a week they would do this. honing their skills