Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i worked at one and never quit. i went in one day to find out that a supply truck driver showed up when we were temporarily closed due to a toilet emergency and he got so pissed he smashed in a window and hosed up the whole kitchen. i got there like ten minute after the manager came in to open and we both basically stood in the doorway and watched him pinch a loaf into the fryolater.

we all got transferred to different locations but this was in rural fuckin vermont and i was a 16 year old with no car. so no, i was not going to hitchhike 40 miles for a 3 hour lunch peak shift.

when i say i never quit i mean the franchise put me on a zero hour contract and just... hasn't erased me from the system yet. i got a letter at my new address from corporate saying that because i changed my name after marriage i need to refile my I-9s.

on the other hand that fuckin spicey chicken sandwich?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
that attack was what finally convinced the state police to actually start arresting truckers with meth.

crimes

take the moon

by sebmojo
first feel good thread of summer

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i worked at one and never quit. i went in one day to find out that a supply truck driver showed up when we were temporarily closed due to a toilet emergency and he got so pissed he smashed in a window and hosed up the whole kitchen. i got there like ten minute after the manager came in to open and we both basically stood in the doorway and watched him pinch a loaf into the fryolater.

we all got transferred to different locations but this was in rural fuckin vermont and i was a 16 year old with no car. so no, i was not going to hitchhike 40 miles for a 3 hour lunch peak shift.

when i say i never quit i mean the franchise put me on a zero hour contract and just... hasn't erased me from the system yet. i got a letter at my new address from corporate saying that because i changed my name after marriage i need to refile my I-9s.

frump truck

hello... again!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

this is perfect chaos energy

Heather Papps

hello friend

all i know about burger king is for a time the guy i bought weed offs girlfriend worked at burger king. i'd go over to grab a quarter or whatever, and would have to hang out for a while in order to keep the heat off the house, or something.

kids these days will never understand the struggle of buying weed off someone you despise. he had a bearded dragon that he ignored, a big dog that he yelled at, and a girlfriend he maintained the most powerfully icy relationship with.

over the course of a few months she went from looking for work, to getting hired at burger king, to her growing progressively more frustrated with her weed dealer boyfriend as she began working and making money in normal human life.

i can't remember the last time i went to burger king but i'm certain their food tastes of the bitterness i was forced to endure, for a bag of lovely weed. 0/10 would not recommend.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
spitballing the fast food alignment chart where Burger King is chaotic neutral (?) and Wendy's is lawful good (?)

Heather Papps

hello friend

Luvcow posted:

Wendy's is lawful good (?)

yes
https://www.davethomasfoundation.org/

Heather Papps

hello friend

taco bell is chaotic evil

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Heather Papps posted:

taco bell is chaotic evil

:hai:

Escape From Noise

What's Mos Burger?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

For some reason at the burger king near where I grew up people would use the bathroom and poo poo right next to the toilet. Don't know if it was a single repeat offender or was a culture of shitters.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

For some reason at the burger king near where I grew up people would use the bathroom and poo poo right next to the toilet. Don't know if it was a single repeat offender or was a culture of shitters.

chicken fries give u bad aim. sad but true

Escape From Noise

But we all know why Dairy Queen got pregnant.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Escape From Noise posted:

But we all know why Dairy Queen got pregnant.

Her father promised the Burger King a dowry of lifetime frosties?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Her father promised the Burger King a dowry of lifetime frosties?

*little book full of "1 free small frosty" coupons

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Luvcow posted:

*little book full of "1 free small frosty" coupons

Escape From Noise

Because Burger King forgot to wrap his whopper! :tipshat:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
wendys donates to trump and their chili is just recycled hamburgers. one time two years ago a teenager told me i looked like post malone with lymphoma.

crimes

Escape From Noise

Using old hamburger for chili seems like a good enough use.

Weeble
But if I unleash Chaos at my local BK, where will I get Rodeo Burgers?

:(

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Weeble posted:

:love: they are my fast food Achilles heel

frump truck

hello... again!

Weeble posted:

you can unleash Chaos upon yourself by getting some rodeo burgers :ssj:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Rodeo clown burger