Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
get this, it's a prostitute delivery app

brilliant I know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

An app that takes a picture of your genitals and then uses machine learning to see if you have an std and/or if you have gross looking junk

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Ligma Deez, an app that Shits out a cum wad so when you go to the orgy you can suck on a gently caress and get loads on your beefcock

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Hat Of The Month App

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
An app that makes all the posts good, not just mine

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

ikanreed posted:

An app that makes all the posts good, not just mine

deletr

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Soul Steal: An app where you can sell your soul to Satan (blockchain)

Gruber Meets: a dating app for die hard fans (of Die Hard)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Spaghett sharing app

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

One that turns your monitor off and writes better posts for you op

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

an app that shows yu pictures of ducks OP!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
An app that's just 4 little wheels with an adhesive on it that you can stick on the back of your phone that turns your phone into a little skateboard so you can do cool tricks when you're bored instead of destroy your psyche on social media.

Elburroman
Dec 27, 2012

Funky See Funky Do posted:

An app that's just 4 little wheels with an adhesive on it that you can stick on the back of your phone that turns your phone into a little skateboard so you can do cool tricks when you're bored instead of destroy your psyche on social media.

This is good work people

An app where you put in a pic of the front of a tall person and then it turns it into the back of the person and they're shorter

but everything that would be in the picture for reference has shifted so their height is not immediately evident

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Grnder, the app that connects like minded individuals in the lightning rod community.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Geezr: a large-print dating app for the elderly (Jitterbug compatible!)

Think about it. Old people are horny, likely widowed, and way too gross and unfuckable even by regular dating app standards. It's perfect.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

JizzLett the adorable small virtual dog that won't stop whistling

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

An app called App that helps you pick the best appetizers on any menu.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

JizzLobbr is an app that helps you develop increased cumshot volume AND accuracy

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

deedee megadoodoo posted:

JizzLobbr is an app that helps you develop increased cumshot volume AND accuracy

Its sister game 'CornHolin' just can't let you get away without juicing that kush! It's fun family time for hours!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

UTI? More like UT-SMILE