Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Could be better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

Pretty good bro slammed a 50mg edible and the weather is lovely so I’m gonna go mow the lawn and operate some other machinery

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Not bad op. My last classroom full of covid carriers is gone for the day and I'm getting ready to head home.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

no not like that, this is a supportive atmosphere. get out of here with your sex pest antics

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

no not like that, this is a supportive atmosphere. get out of here with your sex pest antics

Sorry

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

well you messed up again because fat Joey is now making me horny :colbert:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Kinda hungry not gonna lie

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Not great, but it's been that way for a loong time. And yes, I am getting help.

Linux Pirate fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Aug 24, 2021

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I drank a cup of coffee on an empty stomach and am now suffering brutal anxiety and have no money for food so I must make due without until tomorrow, it's time to watch bad TV

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Have my second surgery of the year tomorrow. First one was a “surprise” open-heart for an undiagnosed birth-defect. The one I’m having tomorrow will shorten my wiener. Other than that, things are good!

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Jose posted:

its been an interesting few days on the forums

Has it? Did I miss something?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Have my second surgery of the year tomorrow. First one was a “surprise” open-heart for an undiagnosed birth-defect. The one I’m having tomorrow will shorten my wiener. Other than that, things are good!

can i have the spare bit to make mine longer?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Jose posted:

can i have the spare bit to make mine longer?

I’ll ask them to save ‘em for you!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

Has it? Did I miss something?

I can only imagine something to do with CSPAM.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

How long is it now and how long will it be after the surgery?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

How long is it now and how long will it be after the surgery?

I think about 1/4” shorter. Oddly, instead of telling me a measurement, they did an approximate demonstration with their thumb and index finger!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

i got to 140k posts mostly by posting relentlessly at my job and you should give it a go since you're getting laid off anyway

I work in a science lab where we make a product for two weeks, and then we “work from home” for two weeks per month

Ie I get stoned and half rear end some paperwork and post on sa

It’s enjoyable because it’s easy but it also isn’t helping the time displaced feeling of the quarantine and the isolation, which is playing merry hell with my head, I’d love to job search up a new and more motivating job but I want that severance pay

Just as I thought I was gonna be able to go back to running a D&D game and get something to spend time with mentally, the rules for meeting in public get hosed because dumbasses can’t just get a flu shot like we have been for a hundred years now, god drat it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I think about 1/4” shorter. Oddly, instead of telling me a measurement, they did an approximate demonstration with their thumb and index finger!

drat they taking half your dick lmao!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Medical science can't agree if you measure on the top or the bottom

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

why are you getting your dick shortened lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i am no longer a gbs mod anymore either. might as well state it here since i made the thread. time to retire after the last few years

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Jose posted:

why are you getting your dick shortened lol

There’s a section that’s jacked up. They are going to also patch it with a graft from my mouth!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
I recently graduated now I'm looking for jobs. Went to a restaurant today and I feel great! :)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I recently graduated now I'm looking for jobs. Went to a restaurant today and I feel great! :)

Congratulations!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

getting money owns even if work sucks imo

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

been laughing all day about the vtuber thing on here, really funny

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Jose posted:

getting money owns even if work sucks imo

I need a job that pays me a bunch of money but doesn't ask me to do anything in return.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Lmfao

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

University started again yesterday. Final year here. Just studying and listening to a stream. Hopefully don't go insane over this semester.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

my masters has been mostly online only and it has made me already being a terrible student even worse

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

You’re not a dumb sex parrot, you’re a graduate sex parrot

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Jose posted:

my masters has been mostly online only and it has made me already being a terrible student even worse

The online only courses for the past year drove me up the wall. I ain't good isolated by myself away from help. Now my classes are in person. Don't know how long that'll last.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
jose got ousted by the admins as mod because he had information that would have led to the arrest of most of the staff, this is not over.

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Aug 24, 2021

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

hillary clinton owns SA

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump