Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice
Detective Matthews, I want to play a game. You are charged with protecting the citizens of this city and instead you've become a drunk and enjoyed... what.. your name is Jorge?... **frantically checking little scribbled notes**... I don't even have a Jorge here... Have you ever interacted negatively with a person named John Kramer? Like been a dick to him or something?... No... Oh no reason, just forget that name... Say, you're gonna find there's a key in a very unusual place the next time you get an x-ray. Just FYI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
In this room is a dick sucking trolley robot. You must... oh you already put your dick in it.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Hello Sarah... you've spent your life selling Tummy Teas and creating an unrealistic expectation of beauty... you have one hour to confess your insecurities to the world or else...

*woman starts speaking and sobbing*

(poo poo... poo poo this is heavy stuff... I, I don't think I'm the person to handle this... oh god)

*door pops open*

So... uh, we're cool now. Thanks. Enjoy the weekend. Live, Laugh, Love, right?

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Do you want to play a game?

The game is Quake 2 deathmatch

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Not once in your life have you done a selfless thing, not one act of... no you haven't, I checked. What? *googles Maimonides* Oh neat, I never new about that. Well I guess I'd better let you g-THINK FAST WHAT CHARITY ah, yes, they're good people. Look I'm going to need some... OK so your pin is... huh. Third of every month. Wow that's... that's quite a lot actually. Me? Well if you think about it this is kind of a... no you're right. Yes even as I was saying it. Yeah just go.

smug little holier than thou prick

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Hello, would you like to cook a meal? I have injected you with a powerful delayed neurotoxin. I will administer the antidote if you bring me tendies

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Marble falls off racetrack just before hitting flag in elaborate Rube-Goldberg device.*

"poo poo. Time out."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Desperately hopes victim won't notice they're trapped in a coffin full of rubber spiders instead of real ones because I couldn't get the permits to ship 5000 tarantulas to my home*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Is arrested by the ATF because my Amazon purchase history was flagged for all the fertilizer I was buying to make ironic bomb*

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

*Desperately hopes victim won't notice they're trapped in a coffin full of rubber spiders instead of real ones because I couldn't get the permits to ship 5000 tarantulas to my home*

I am pretty sure trantaluas are from Florida. I mean, everything else that sucks comes from there.

Just kidding Tarantulas. I love spiders

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
"The high-tension springs I needed for the nail-launching catapult got delayed, and my scrapyard guy was sick this week, so this part of the trap isn't really done, okay? You know how things have been with the pandemic around.

Just...I dunno, roll around in the glass pit for a bit and don't try anything funny with the screen door across the room; I hadn't gotten around to replacing it yet.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I've infected you with a deadly virus. All you must do to survive is not easy horse paste

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
*Creepy Jigsaw voice*
Hello, OP, I would like to play a gay.....m... wait poo poo I hosed that up, forgot you heard that.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ikanreed posted:

I've infected you with a deadly virus. All you must do to survive is not easy horse paste

YOU SON OF A BITCH!

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Look I'm gonna give it to ya straight here man, I stopped at subway on the way over here and I don't think they're changing their gloves and stuff. Goddamn, feels like I'm gonna poo poo my brain out over here. I got a couple extra subs to eat while I watch you but *extreme toilet sounds* ah jeez *pooping* aghhhhhhhh

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Hey there. I want to play a game. The game is Super Smash Brothers. I'm not going to harm you, I am just going to keep you here and play Super Smash Brothers with you. You can be my Smash Bro forever. I even got extra controllers for when I get more people in here to play with us. It's gonna be great! Oh come on, you know I can see you right? There's no way that's gonna support your whole body with a controller cable. Well gently caress now you've gone and ruined the ceiling fan.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
pop all the balloons. your time starts when you pop the first balloon and ends when you pop the last. fastest time wins. it's an old taskmaster script but i'll stab the loser i guess?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

signalnoise posted:

Hey there. I want to play a game. The game is Super Smash Brothers. I'm not going to harm you, I am just going to keep you here and play Super Smash Brothers with you. You can be my Smash Bro forever. I even got extra controllers for when I get more people in here to play with us. It's gonna be great! Oh come on, you know I can see you right? There's no way that's gonna support your whole body with a controller cable. Well gently caress now you've gone and ruined the ceiling fan.

sorry. I got excited.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Hello, Jim.

You will now palm slam a VHS into this slot. Its Chronicles of Riddick and right then and there you will start doing the moves along side with the main character, Riddick. You will do every move and every move hard. Making whooshing sounds and when you slam down some Necro bastards or even when you mess up some technique. Not many say then can escaped the galaxy's most dangerous prison. You can. You can say it and say it out loud to everyday to people all in your college class and all they do is prove people in college class can still be immature jerks.

You may begin.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bonzo posted:

Hello, Jim.

You will now palm slam a VHS into this slot. Its Chronicles of Riddick and right then and there you will start doing the moves along side with the main character, Riddick. You will do every move and every move hard. Making whooshing sounds and when you slam down some Necro bastards or even when you mess up some technique. Not many say then can escaped the galaxy's most dangerous prison. You can. You can say it and say it out loud to everyday to people all in your college class and all they do is prove people in college class can still be immature jerks.

You may begin.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

Would you like to play a game? Gambler, eh? Guess you would. Here, how bout 52 pickup.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

RavenousScoot posted:

Would you like to play a game? Gambler, eh? Guess you would. Here, how bout 52 pickup.

I'm not picking these up.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Hurry up and finish the puzzle already I only have this hotel conference room reserved until six PM."

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

"Hurry up and finish the puzzle already I only have this hotel conference room reserved until six PM."

why would the puppet have to go to a hotel conference room?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
:cop: Welp chief says 5 missing people in one day again. Time to go check all the abandoned slums and warehouses again.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ikanreed posted:

:cop: Welp chief says 5 missing people in one day again. Time to go check all the abandoned slums and warehouses again.

you joke, but, this is probably good practice

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Ugh, it took me two weeks to plan this trap and the dumb fucker set it off in before I could even finish explaining the setup. Now I have to clean this up. Fuuuuuuck me...

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Steve, this might just be the day that you learn to value your own gumption. Unless you have a particular affinity for collecting redemptive acts.

To assemble this collection of...uh collector stuff...

Goddamnit I just want to be the collector he's so...you know, visceral and engaged. Sure I have the traps and the speeches and the whole thing, but he seems like he's having so much fun.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
*Hits record*

"You are hale. Healthy. In reasonably good shape. Yet you have spent all of your free time during the last five years of your life writing and editing wiki articles. Do you write about history? Do you write about science? Do you write about the lives and times of the influential and world-changing? NO. You write about Sonic the Hedgehog. You write about The Snyderverse. You used to write about Fallout: Equestria, and though you tried to erase the past, though you try to pretend that wasn't you, you can never escape it. I do not think you truly value what you have been given. So-"

*Pauses recording*

So... what? So loving WHAT? What can I possibly do to this person that would make any difference?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Splicer posted:

Yes Jack, your addiction to meth has ruined... yes you are. Yes you have. Look it says so right... poo poo. gently caress. OK. Sorry. OK *noise of shuffling papers* your addiction to... christ, arson? Seriously? Your addiction to arson is symbolised by the diamonds because they uh... they used to be coal. Which is flammable. So you need to eat the ex-coal to get the scorched spoon... yes, scorched by fire, to open your cuffs or else the machine will turn on and shake you until all your bones break. Because friction causes fires, that's why.

---------

OK Derek, so the petrol symbolises your burning need for meth
"Jacquelyn you've lead a self centered life, you're involvement with-"
*creaking, groaning*
"as someone who greased the wheels of child trafficking can you slow-"
*the floor in a derelict building gives way, toppling a meticulously crafted torture contraption onto the victim*
"... can you bear the weight of your sin?"

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

jigsaw learned how to make his traps by watching martha stewart

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

traps.... torture games.... whatever you want to call them

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
"Ya wanna just play a little cribbage, maybe? Skunk me and you can go free."

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
"I want to play a game."

"But not this one right now."

"Better luck next time."

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I just get songs stuck in your head and then let you go

ElectronicOldMen
Jun 18, 2018
JIGSAW:
I want to play a game. You do nothing but post online about how much you love to eat rear end in order to impress the world. But how would you do in a situation were in order to live you would have to live up to your word? If you do not eat the ONE HUNDRED asses in front of you, you will die.

man who loves to eat rear end:
ok

ElectronicOldMen
Jun 18, 2018

ElectronicOldMen posted:

JIGSAW:
I want to play a game. You do nothing but post online about how much you love to eat rear end in order to impress the world. But how would you do in a situation were in order to live you would have to live up to your word? If you do not eat the ONE HUNDRED asses in front of you, you will die.

man who loves to eat rear end:
ok

And now my interpretation of Jigsaw on a good day:

JIGSAW:

man who hates to eat rear end:
oh no!

SetSliRol
Apr 30, 2021

"The power of the Marfalump idea is it's one, simple idea. It's not about Pepsi or Star Wars. It's about a character that loves both."
jeez, these traps were supposed to help people out and give them a fresh perspective on life but...a lotta people are dying in them. am i making them too hard?

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

I would like to play a game... of rocket leaague

sorry op I thought the title said day off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I would like to play... a game. Henry McClaine, you've dedicated your life to catching the largest fish in your local lake, all the while neglecting the needs of your wife. Now it's time to decide what is more important: Your hobby or your loved one? You'll find the key you need to save her in the bottom of this barrel of fishing hoo-

No, I don't know what kind of fishing hooks they are. I bought them in bulk.

I can't remember where from, gently caress. Jakes' Fishing Company or something? We're getting off track here. Your wife-

What the gently caress. How did you bring a fishing rod in here? I stripped you. It's collapsible? That just raises further questions! Oh, god!

There's a time limit! There's a time limit! Stop categorizing the different kinds of lures! Why is your wife... what is she doing?

Stop it! Stop trying to trigger your own trap before it's time! You'll die before the game is over and he's not even watching!

Oh gently caress this just go. Just go. She's still trying to make the trap go off. Henry isn't even listening. Screw it.