Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I remember the pitbull hate only stopped because lowtax owned them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I love pugs. I don’t wish for their extinction and enjoy their company and think they’re cute not gross.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Street dogs are the superior dog because they appreciate being taken in more and have diversified genes.

Huskies are fine in summer, everyone is stupid thinkin they will overheat.

Off leash walking is fine if you know your dog is chill.

Some breeds should be discontinued over time to reduce dog attacks.

Pomeranians are the worst yappy useless POS dogs ever.

Zap collars or training through collars that give a shock/vibration/noise is not cruel, it just teaches the dog quickly and for stubborn dogs.

I'll think of some more later

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Zap collars or training through collars that give a shock/vibration/noise is not cruel, it just teaches the dog quickly and for stubborn dogs.

This isn’t popular opinion?

Guess I’m a monster or something

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
the more browner a dog is, the more gooder dog is.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
My dogs are better than yours

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Dogs would be the superior animal if they would just use a litterbox like a cat instead of waking me up at all hours of the morning because they want to bark at stars

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Or if they would let me bark at stars with them

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

if dogs were the dominant species of earth i bet they would have had figured out the key to avoiding catastrophic climate change before it ever became a problem

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

I don't think you should circumcize your dogs

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

Keep your dog on a leash when you're out and about.

Your mutt being "excitable" isn't cute, nor an excuse for it's bad behavior.

Disagree tbh, people should be allowed to have dogs off-lead in more areas so they don’t see it as “go apeshit because I’m finally free in the dog park woohoo” time. But, people shouldn’t be allowed to keep lovely “reactive” dogs which force everyone else to have their dogs on-lead all the time just because their sweet lil rescue pibble flips out and murders anything that approaches it. Let the chill dogs roam free

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
dogs should be allowed to vote

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Dog person: "I HATE cats!!"

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Poohs Packin posted:

Dog person: "I HATE cats!!"

Cat person: I love other people’s dogs but they’re too goddamned needy to have one of my own.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

Disagree tbh, people should be allowed to have dogs off-lead in more areas so they don’t see it as “go apeshit because I’m finally free in the dog park woohoo” time. But, people shouldn’t be allowed to keep lovely “reactive” dogs which force everyone else to have their dogs on-lead all the time just because their sweet lil rescue pibble flips out and murders anything that approaches it. Let the chill dogs roam free

this sounds nice but in practice 90% of dog owners are idiots who vastly overestimate their dog's inclination to stay close to mommy when suddenly instinct is telling it to go kill that squirrel or go find the dog in heat 2 blocks up-wind

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You can't, like, own an animal. If you do, you're a slaver

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

dogs are people not property

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:
How come most cats understand that they shouldn’t run full tilt into traffic but nobody can breed a dog that understands this

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

A little ketchup is fine.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

How come most cats understand that they shouldn’t run full tilt into traffic but nobody can breed a dog that understands this

They are a part of a centuries long breeding program to create a car proof pooch. Why do you think the :freep: government :tinfoil: wants you to remove their balls?

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Cats better than dogs

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

There should be fewer dogs in the world

because a lot of people who have dogs shouldn't have them, and a lot of people who breed dogs shouldn't breed them, and there's way too much misery heaped on an animal that we quite frankly don't deserve

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

The Big Dog

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm getting a little tired of all the singing they do, frankly

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I find the servility and eagerness to please of dogs off-putting.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

The best dog in the world:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Only dogs should be able to own guns and they sohuld be able to kill using these guns without repercussions.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Personal experience has proven this is not true and I've had to break check to avoid murdering an idiot cat.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Ok :toxogond:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Detroit has a dogfighting/feral dog problem that can only be solved by allowing residents to shoot dogs with automatic pistols from their cars with impunity.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Carth Dookie posted:

The best dog in the world:

You seemed to have posted pictures of a hyena by mistake.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

dog heelys is a great business idea

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Some terriers and other little yappie dogs suck.

Pitbulls are too prevalent.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poohs Packin posted:

Detroit has a dogfighting/feral dog problem that can only be solved by allowing residents to shoot dogs with automatic pistols from their cars with impunity.

I think you'll find the real solution is arming the dogs with automatic pistols so they can shoot drivers with impunity.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Street dogs know

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I think you'll find the real solution is arming the dogs with automatic pistols so they can shoot drivers with impunity.

This but more like the weapons from those old 'DinoRiders' toys

e: this but for dogs

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

This but more like the weapons from those old 'DinoRiders' toys

e: this but for dogs

I agree and think dogs should have exclusive rights and control of these weapons and we should have none of them, only conventional weaponry

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Its bad enough, man.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poohs Packin posted:

Its bad enough, man.

It's just reality that dogs should be the absolute arbiters of our life and death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

It's just reality that dogs should be the absolute arbiters of our life and death

Whos gonna argue but CAT LOVERS