Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

kntfkr posted:

Dude that teacher is so hot. Got that shoulder out. :kiss:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Calliou-te niño imbécil cerote

just another
Oct 16, 2009

these dead towns that make the maps wrong now
cocomelon posting jfc

loving parenthood yo

hey y'alll how do you feel about parry gripp??? space unicorn amirite???

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Any time I don't recognize a children's programming thing I feel grateful. gently caress Pink Thong. That said, Katie's classroom is what's up.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Me and the wife have been watching an Australian kids show named Bluey and holy poo poo is it good. We're not having kids but it's worth watching because it's just genuinely laugh out loud funny and some of the episodes are tearjerkers that I bet would utterly destroy parents

If Caillou has destroyed your faith in kids shows maybe watch Bluey and get some of it back

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Caillou is 5'11'

Dick Wolf
Apr 5, 2009

Songbearer posted:

Me and the wife have been watching an Australian kids show named Bluey and holy poo poo is it good. We're not having kids but it's worth watching because it's just genuinely laugh out loud funny and some of the episodes are tearjerkers that I bet would utterly destroy parents

If Caillou has destroyed your faith in kids shows maybe watch Bluey and get some of it back

Yeah the planets episode with the Gustav Holst music is great. Show has a lot of heart and the family actually feels real in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Bluey is also having the Peppa Pig effect and kids are starting to acquire Australian accents, so I’m hoping our foster daughter who’s Cuban starts rolling around sounding like Kylie Minogue and confuses the hell out of everyone.