Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Who What Now posted:

Also lol goon eating fat slices of lard and cheese on bread saying "yeah this is p healthy"

It’s a time-honoured tradition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

SamDabbers posted:

Four bloody Marys, two grapefruits, a pot of coffee, Rangoon crêpes, a half-pound of either sausage, bacon, or corned beef-hash with diced chilies, a Spanish omelette or eggs Benedict, a quart of milk, a chopped lemon for random seasoning, and something like a slice of Key lime pie, two margaritas, and six lines of the best cocaine for dessert.

It's an honor to meet you Mr Thompson, thought you were dead.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol if thats breakfast your sodium levels must be off the charts

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Robo Reagan posted:

lol if thats breakfast your sodium levels must be off the charts

What if hes constantly sweating tho

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i mean he probably is because his blood pressure is going to be 240/120

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Two thin cut pork chops fried in a pan with two eggs over easy in the same pan. Serve with a pint of pale ale.

I would not recommend this for every day, but as a one off once or twice a year it's pretty decent.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I ate a bowl of oatmeal, two over hard eggs, and some pan-wilted spinach with 1/2 of an apple. I split the rest with the dogs.

OP should probably eat some oatmeal before his heart explodes. Because that's what the box says it protects against.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

can we get a pic of the brekkie op? really hard to imagine what you're talking about here.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I eat out pussy for breaksfast because i'm European

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ok Alf

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

what's adygea

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
The quality of takeaway pussy just isn't the same. Like fries after a long drive home. Nothing but a soggy mush

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
lol at people who eat breakfast and lunch and don’t just force down some soup at 9pm due to crippling depression

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Start every day right with a CBD edible and a pot of coffee. Steadily take in more and more thc as the day goes on

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The Covid crisis is finally affecting me as there is a shortage of El Monterrey breakfast burritos.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Could be a typo for aged cheese?

I had a pancake this morning. Just one, which is the normal serving size. Don't eat a stack of them like you see on TV.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sekenr posted:

Basically for years I went with standard breakfast, which is eggs, coffee and ham sanwitches with cheese. Now that I turned 40, which who knows whether its important or not, I eat still coffee, sanwitches except the cheese is adygea, also salted lard for some sort of rare fatty acid with pickled hot peppers and a spoonful of caviar on white bread for other fatty acids. And it occured to me lately that its weird as gently caress. Generally it feels like a more or less healthy breakfast except for salt. I salt the eggs, lard is salted, caviar is salty as gently caress. Thoughts?

OK that's Russian enough but not British enough, except for the lard. Suggest you add fried kippers, black pudding, and toad in the hole, Guv'nor.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_cheese

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

HD DAD posted:

lol at people who eat breakfast and lunch and don’t just force down some soup at 9pm due to crippling depression

Look, some of us eat a bowl of cold cereal and tears at 10 pm for dinner due to crippling depression, ok?

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Niles we’re out of beluga caviar quick let’s be insufferable about it!!!!

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I smoked a bowl and ate a sausage McMuffin for breakfast and I will live forever

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Your breakfast sounds like poo poo, OP!

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Caviar
Cheese
Lard
Bread

Is I healthy? :byodood:

How fat are you OP?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Nikumatic posted:

a single tiny bird drowned in cognac and artfully hidden from the vengeful eyes of god

Piquant post

Appreciated

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Nikumatic posted:

a single tiny bird drowned in cognac and artfully hidden from the vengeful eyes of god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEZAvHs_dE0&t=50s

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Have to agree with OP on the pickled peppers, those things are great on everything. I like to use mild ones like pepperoncini.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
"Gotta take care of the bod!" I say as I sprinkle gold leaf on my lard loaf

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Before you assholes are gonna guiltonize me, this is red caviar which is more affordable, but god drat the salt! I had an epizode last night with hypertension

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

taking a page from American classic The Santa Clause "Have a piece of fruit for god's sake!"

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

HD DAD posted:

:unsmith: it isn't depression. I really like the lentil soup and me and my elderly herding dog share saltines while I eat it. Her happy little tap dance to ask for another one warms my heart.

AKZ posted:

taking a page from American classic The Santa Clause "Have a piece of fruit for god's sake!"

does a can of in-juice peaches count

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Sekenr posted:

I had an epizode last night with hypertension

You had a heart attack?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sekenr posted:

Before you assholes are gonna guiltonize me, this is red caviar which is more affordable, but god drat the salt! I had an epizode last night with hypertension

Who the gently caress has 'an episode' regarding hypertension?

You're going to die, op.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Sekenr posted:

I think it would be funnier to just watch you kill yourself with salt than :guillotine: you, which would be quick and merciful compared to this.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Sekenr posted:

That's called ikura you baka gaijin

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

https://youtu.be/wxWkmMCy8-g

OP making breakfast

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

"feels like a more or less healthy breakfast except for salt"

eats lard

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I eat whatever I want, when I want. I'm not a child you like OP

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
So OP, what exactly are these "rare fatty acids" that you need to eat, and have you ever considered getting them via a supplement rather than spoonfuls of lard? Because if there is some sort of dietary deficiency that you need to address, I assure you that lard and cheese is almost certainly the worst way to do it.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Lascivious Sloth posted:

I'm not a child you like OP

Is OP a mod?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Devils Affricate posted:

"Gotta take care of the bod!" I say as I sprinkle gold leaf on my lard loaf