Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Sit in a corner and scowl at everyone who approaches you you little tantrum baby. The diaper would be a nice touch but I think the others will get it without the props.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Definitely don't half-rear end the costume or you're going to feel embarrassed seeing everyone else who put time and effort into it. You don't need to spend a grand on a fursuit or whatever, but at least try.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Get massively drunk op, every possible outcome will work out in your favor. Either you have fun, get thrown out in which case you can go back to your anime dungeon, or your wife will fall back in love with you for being so outgoing and almost human-like.

OnlyBans
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo
Go as a school shooter. Just be yourself in an awkward retro t-shirt I'm sure you own and a backwards baseball cap. Also bring a real gun and be ready to throw down at the hoe-down. Make a few ho's down, if you know what I mean.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Dress up as a woman and get really social with everyone, it works

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Rap

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Suck they dicks op

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

MrQwerty posted:

Dress up as a woman and get really social with everyone, it works

Except Dave Chappele and JK Rowling

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Murmur big nipples big life in between sips of vodka punch. Opens all sorts of conversation

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Dress as up the guy in the "standing in the corner during a party" meme.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Weka posted:

Dress yourself as a misanthropic character from popular media and then you can pretend you are merely 'in character' when you are an arsehole. Sorry I am too hip to consume popular media so I cannot advise you as to which one.

Alternately, dress as a popular character with a catch phrase. Only say that phrase. Your wife's 'normy' friends will love it.

Go dressed as Michael Myers from the Halloween movies and stay in character the entire night, never speaking to or acknowledging anyone.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Go as Hitler

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Schweinhund posted:

Go as Hitler

that's really offensive, go as a lesser-known nazi to limit the number of people offended to just the history buffs (who deserve it anyway)

OnlyBans
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo
Go as a young republican. Or, depending on your age, just a Republican.

Or Charlie Chaplin. That's always a hit. The key to a good Charlie Chaplin costume is painting your dick red/brown and having a huge hog.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Dress up as the abstract concept as holidays as pretense for socialization.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Make a Zoom meeting costume but dress yourself up as a boomer who can't figure out how to unmute themselves

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Go as Death, carrying a real scythe. Use it to behead everyone so you don't have to talk to them. Then drink all the booze.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

costume idea: a vampire, but not in physical form. circulate through the party as an immaterial cloud of vapor.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Go as a ghost but after 5 minutes put the sheet over a hat stand or something and leg it. It'll be hours before they figure it out

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im going as this

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

you know op, just because you're invited doesn't mean you have to go. you can continue to be a recluse for another 7 years if that's your desire.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Dress up as someone who enjoys parties and likes to talk to people and then really get into character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

This music video might give you some tips OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZkOn0-yt9E