Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

YeahTubaMike posted:

An 84-year old immunocompromised cancer survivor who happens to have been vaccinated died, and all I can think about is how hordes of idiots are going to use this to "prove" that vaccines don't work

Even in death he'll spread misinformation. His legacy is intact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

There were plenty of good reasons to blow Saddam Hussein's fascist rear end up but this dude literally made up a bunch of poo poo lmao what kind of insane warhawk does someone need to be to be like 'oh yeah the genocide of the Kurds, and the invasion of US and UN allies, and the destruction of the wetlands, and the funding of terrorists, that was all fine - but trust me these are nukes right here (points with big ol grin), lets send in the laddies!!'

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

:byewhore:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I tugged it tonight in celebration :)

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

wtf is up with everyone dying?

That’s how it works

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Supreme Allah posted:

pow right in the colin, pow right in the colin

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

Colin Powell?! The actor?!

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Kilbas posted:

Colin Powell?! The actor?!

No that was Augustus Powers.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

wtf is up with everyone dying?

more than 1 in every 500 americans has died of covid :pwn:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

he may have covered up my lai, helped facilitate latin american genocide, and lied in service of the iraq war; but he also referred to bill clinton as "still dicking bimbos at home" so who can say if he's good or bad

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

oh no, he was my favorite actor, i loved when he hade sex with a guy in the alexander the great movie. and als9o when he showed his penips

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

he was great in in bruges (2008)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

rip in penis brother

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Who

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Colon Pile

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

here's a picture of what i think he would look like in heaven

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

He’s dead :)

Keep the hits coming :)

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
hell yeah drop dead war crimes doer

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

YeahTubaMike posted:

An 84-year old immunocompromised cancer survivor who happens to have been vaccinated died, and all I can think about is how hordes of idiots are going to use this to "prove" that vaccines don't work

I was reading this thread earlier today and like an hour later I already ran into one of these when I was out running errands.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Blerd.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Talkc posted:

How in the gently caress is Cheney still alive!?!

Never mind Cheney, how the gently caress is Kissinger alive lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

AHH F/UGH posted:

There were plenty of good reasons to blow Saddam Hussein's fascist rear end up but this dude literally made up a bunch of poo poo lmao what kind of insane warhawk does someone need to be to be like 'oh yeah the genocide of the Kurds, and the invasion of US and UN allies, and the destruction of the wetlands, and the funding of terrorists, that was all fine - but trust me these are nukes right here (points with big ol grin), lets send in the laddies!!'

IF funding terrorists was a crime lol I got some bad news for pretty much every western country on earth

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1450245513001984007

You heard the man. No more sorrow.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I never felt sorry for the man but I'm glad to know I don't have to start now. thank u for freein me from this burden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Later binch