Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hardly ever see anyone using the bath in there, only pooping and peeing. they might as well call it a poopnpeeroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What if I told u that you could pee and poop in the bath?!?

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

i discovered i had c. diff. when i filled the bottom of a bathtub with what looked like runny raspberry jam

loving horrific

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Using the bathroom is like anything in life OP. Focus on your own poo poo and get the gently caress out.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Excuse me sir just, before you go in, would you be willing to participate in a study about pewp I am conducting? I would just measure how long it takes you to pewp, and then have fill out a brief survey about pewping. No, I understand, I understand. What if I told you at the end you get a $5 gift card to bed bath and beyond? Thank you sir, very kind

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

curlys gold posted:

i discovered i had c. diff. when i filled the bottom of a bathtub with what looked like runny raspberry jam

loving horrific

You were the bad shitter the whole time

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

op took a poo poo while huffing other people's poop, turns out it was this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Op what the hell are you doing snooping in on other peoples poop?

A poop may be a thing of pride,, but that pride is personal.

Usually. You have to be particularly blessed to have a poop to show off to others.

Imagine, taking a poo poo so spectacular, so well formed, you have to go drag someone ( not poop shamer op ) into the bathroom to show it to.