Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

my daughter eats an entire jars worth of sweet pickles in her lunch every week. ~10-15 little sweet pickles in a little container every day for her. fwiw i agree with you

that's probably 50% or more of the daily recommended sodium intake for adults just from pickles in her lunch, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

pickled eggs and pepperoni

big farts

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

that's probably 50% or more of the daily recommended sodium intake for adults just from pickles in her lunch, lol

i know, i started buying the low sodium ones once she started eating so many lol. i found a recipe for salt free that is basically just sugary vinegar + cucumber that i may try as well

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I got pickle dick

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mooey Cow posted:

I got pickle dick

Green and bumpy?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
pickle sid. lmao

where do you even come up with that lol

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

its been a while since we got an update. is the pickle man ok? i'm getting worried over here!

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

everybody wants to be a pickle, nobody wants to be a gherkin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just want take a big ole chomp out of pickle sid here