Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Tiger King is wack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

They manage to keep this going for the second season, by the way.

The second season feels more like a list of consequences from how popular season 1 got. I don’t really get the whole manic energy of the first season here.

Really the worst person is still Jeff Lowe.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Shark Tank

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m not gonna watch it OP

naem
May 29, 2011

I’m more looking forward to the Witcher personally

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Remember when Joe exotic had a limo waiting outside the prison he was being held in because he was sure Donald trump would pardon him?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

my dog died im sad posted:

Remember when Joe exotic had a limo waiting outside the prison he was being held in because he was sure Donald trump would pardon him?

One day we're going to find out that it almost worked :toxx:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

im all about the lion king instead. great film man those guys the pig and the little meerkat guy, simon and tumbler or something they're called, lmao those guys were dope. got some sad parts too tho its not all laughs haha, i highly recommend it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Togor Kong

Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

The Bloop posted:

Burger King

Free Burger King!

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Rhymenoserous posted:

The second season feels more like a list of consequences from how popular season 1 got. I don’t really get the whole manic energy of the first season here.

That's true, at one point it looked like the Trump lobbying/grifting lawyers were going to get involved in the riots on 1/6, but they were chased away by nuttier people. Tim Stark's craziness really shone through though.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The first one was a shocking portal into a completely batshit group of people and was amazing since you could only watch with abject horror at this trainwreck of humanity. Then Netflix found out people watched the poo poo out of it and made it into a gross sitcom, the episode with Joel mchale was already disgusting and I'm sure this will be nothing else.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Rhymenoserous posted:

It's funny that they managed to make every single person in season 1 seem like a giant piece of poo poo, and then they not only have them return in season 2, they add more lovely people!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Wiener King

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

im all about the lion king instead. great film man those guys the pig and the little meerkat guy, simon and tumbler or something they're called, lmao those guys were dope. got some sad parts too tho its not all laughs haha, i highly recommend it

the first time i saw that was on video with my dad. we had a little beagle mix pup, maybe 5 months old.

He lifted her up and danced around during that scene with the monkey and the lion cub. I was like 11 and laughed my rear end off.

years later, i found out that he was super high the entire time that we watched that movie. and sung along to some of the songs.

e- that was a fun moment, but he wasn't a cool dad.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Cougar Schwing

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I've never smoked meth before but it must be awesome because it's worth banging/marrying a dirty old redneck

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Tiger uppercut

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
I watched it. Psychics are now involved.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Tiger King versus Cheetah Emperor, who would win?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Tiger King versus Cheetah Emperor, who would win?

Whoever wins, we lose.

Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

wasn't there a goon who worked at the place? i remember reading a front page article (RIP front page) but maybe it was a joke account

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Was her real name Carrot Basket or was that like a pseudonym?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Mattress Firm

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
Can we get some new animals this time, how about some rhinos or ostriches

Almost everyone survived the first season we gotta up the ante

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji
Bachelor King

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I really appreciate this series showing that USA can be completely insane in a good way, not just in a bad way

Trumps biggest failure as president was forgetting to pardon Joe Exotic

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Chicken Wing

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Watched the first five minutes of the new show and it was literally Netflix gloating about how popular the original series was :barf:

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Pimpcasso posted:

I've never smoked meth before but it must be awesome because it's worth banging/marrying a dirty old redneck

if you were to ask me how much would it cost to have a threesome with a gross old man whose dick and balls are filled with piercings and empty holes, and a depressed skater who was being sexually exploited, i would have to say like a million dollars.
but see, thats because i've never done meth.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

why didnt rump release the tiger king

it would have seemed really like a thing hed do

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

ChubbyChecker posted:

why didnt rump release the tiger king

it would have seemed really like a thing hed do

Trump was rightly concerned that Joe Exotic would steal the chuds’ hearts and leave Trump in the dustbin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNHm9tK9384

Also, lol that he’s like “yea, I bet it was Don Jr. :rolleyes:

bertolt rekt
Jul 30, 2007

Pahilla the Hun posted:

wasn't there a goon who worked at the place? i remember reading a front page article (RIP front page) but maybe it was a joke account

I remember this too. I hope somebody knows where to find it

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
The only good part of the new season is the guy giving a long detailed description of how he's going to shoot someone then the camera pulls out and he's talking to a bunch of 8 year old girls.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
I just got to the point where psychics entered the picture.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Pity reply for the Tiger King

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

how many tigers woudl a husband feed

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
At least almost all the big cats are in a good place now. Just need to get the ones from the killer in Florida and then we'll have a happy ending.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
My favorite part is how they all are acting like the government wants to close all privately owned zoos, but there's tons of privately owned zoos and aquariums that government regulators aren't shutting down because they take care of their animals. I'm starting to think these people aren't being entirely forthright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Waltzing Along posted:

At least almost all the big cats are in a good place now. Just need to get the ones from the killer in Florida and then we'll have a happy ending.

The it was shocking in the original Tiger King when they showed that there were more tigers in captivity in the USA than there are in the wild in the whole world.