Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
I cried during sex the other day. Those ovipositors are sharp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

I cried during sex the other day. Could have been worse, at least it was open casket.
Bye mom.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Spinz posted:

Ok too often we mirror post!!! Weird

It's because of astrology

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

pussy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nope

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It was in the anus

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The mindkiller

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

I cried during sex the other day. We were watching the Berlin wall come down. I guess it's been a dry spell.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hosed during sex!!!

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I cry after swishing for a whole minute with the original flavor Listerine as well - coincidence?! Thanks for the new road government!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I just took a poo poo

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Some cowboys get really riled up just at the smell of it.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

i cried during sex the other day but i was watching this

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
Bad precedent. If it doesn’t happen next time, you’ll have to fake a tear-gasm.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SilkyP posted:

i cried during sex the other day but i was watching this

Movie sucks rear end

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Better than crying after taking 1001 Arabian dicks

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Movie sucks rear end

Shut the gently caress up bicth

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SilkyP posted:

Shut the gently caress up bicth

More like Bitch SCATams

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

MoonshineWilly posted:

Bad precedent. If it doesn’t happen next time, you’ll have to fake a tear-gasm.

Eh, just say you already masturbated earlier, none's the wiser

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just inject fake tears in your eyeballs before every gently caress

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

And then if you break up you can score the sick burn "By the way, I faked every teargasm"

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Movie sucks rear end

I remember that scene at the end where Robin Williams way overacts for that tribunal or whatever since he doesn't have a license and I can't help but imagine in his own head between takes he was like "holy poo poo this is so bad and corny, how are all these extras keeping a straight face"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

AHH F/UGH posted:

I remember that scene at the end where Robin Williams way overacts for that tribunal or whatever since he doesn't have a license and I can't help but imagine in his own head between takes he was like "holy poo poo this is so bad and corny, how are all these extras keeping a straight face"

Do u remember when they all clap and cheer or some poo poo lol. That movie is brutally 90s

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Heh thays why ive never had sex :smug:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

One if the benefits of an anime pillow waifu is that you can wipe your tears away after an intense orgasm.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Look at Wilt Chamberlain over here, bragging about having sex

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

she collected the tears and cloned you. You will be forced to raise a baby you

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I cried during sex the other day. Not because I was sad, but because the world was so beautiful and my cock was so short.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I keep a bottle of prell on the nightstand so I can fake my orgasms. I squirt some on her titties after a big grunt and usually she rolls over and goes to sleep. This one chick starts eating it though. I’m like wtf who the gently caress eats cum off their titties? This chick was hosed UP MAN, but the jig was up, she knew it was shampoo. I was just like, yo can you pee in my eyes just so I can pretend I feel something? I’m a conquest man, not some endless pleasure machine. Hurts my feeling when chicks treat me like some sort of hard, thick, heavy, sticky pleasure rod they can lever themselves up to heaven on, chicks are like baseball cards, you collect them and put them in a little Rolodex. Anyways lol at this chick stuffing handfulls of jizz down her throat. Moran. :jerkbag:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I came during cry the other day, is it normal

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

OP I don't want to associate with anyone that sensitive IRL and even this far removed from knowing you I don't like you.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Showing emotion is weakness. If you get so much as an erection you're a drat soy boy

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

emotional erection is a solid username

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Sex involves a nearly mechanical series of chemical releases so dont be too surprised it can lead to a spontaneous release of intense emotion eh

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I keep a bottle of prell on the nightstand so I can fake my orgasms. I squirt some on her titties after a big grunt and usually she rolls over and goes to sleep. This one chick starts eating it though. I’m like wtf who the gently caress eats cum off their titties? This chick was hosed UP MAN, but the jig was up, she knew it was shampoo. I was just like, yo can you pee in my eyes just so I can pretend I feel something? I’m a conquest man, not some endless pleasure machine. Hurts my feeling when chicks treat me like some sort of hard, thick, heavy, sticky pleasure rod they can lever themselves up to heaven on, chicks are like baseball cards, you collect them and put them in a little Rolodex. Anyways lol at this chick stuffing handfulls of jizz down her throat. Moran. :jerkbag:

Your jizz is green?

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
People cry during massages too, you came so hard you dislodged a 30 year blue ball. Congrats

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

At least you didn't vomit, I hear that's the big thing now.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Xaintrailles posted:

I cried during sex the other day. Could have been worse, at least it was open casket.
Bye mom.

lmao

I usually cry once the blood starts flowing, it's pretty normal OP.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
This “sex” you speak of sounds fun. Someday I hope to have an orgasm inside a human instead of a sock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

I didn't even make it to sex, they told me I was a very handsome boy and I broke down