Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Alucard definitely pees in stalls and sitting down. That's why I relate to him

Well yeah and if I have to go #2 I move from the urinal to the stall when I'm done peeing - you gotta keep 'em separated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

numberoneposter posted:

honkey tonk piss club

I'm a member

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

i dont go in the stalls because it makes it hard for people to see my wiener

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I pee in the gloryhole OP.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GAHuX5FTRs

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

i dont go in the stalls because it makes it hard for people to see my wiener

Just leave it hanging out of the bowl when you're done. If it's long enough people will see it.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

but that’s just the problem

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Armitag3 posted:

Lawful Good - pisses sitting down
Lawful Neutral - pisses deadcenter, on the water
Lawful Evil - same as above, but with seat down
Neutral Good - stealth piss, against the side of the bowl
True Neutral - one hand on the wall
Neutral Evil - both hands on the wall
Chaotic Good - sink pisser
Chaotic Neutral - sink pisser, kitchen acceptable
Chaotic Evil - trashcan pisser

Ayy lmao

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Milo and POTUS posted:

I sit down while pissing

Same unless I'm pissing on the side of the road or outdoors somewhere or the bathroom is really nasty

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'll use the trough, please and thanks.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I peed with my pants down until like the last year of highschool. I was freaked out about getting the last few drops on my pants. Now, I don't give a gently caress.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Turdo posted:

One of my best friends, a guy I've known for going on 30 years, just told me that he has to be totally naked when he poops, even in public restrooms. That's loving wild, just absolutely amazing crazy power move.

If you wear trouser suspenders, and you not one of those freaks that have them on the outside of your shirt, you have to take off your shirt to pull down your trousers anyway.
So I would hazard a fair percentage poop virtually naked in stalls.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

People look at you funny if you shake it too much at a urinal. In the stall you can shake it a lot and nobody will know except for Dave who is looking over the stall and watching.

while at the row of urinals, had a random old man look over at me and say "you shake it twice, anything more and you're playing with it"

he probably smelled like pee, but I just got the gently caress out of there.

also, what is a penis, if not to be played with?

you vigorously shake side to side, a little up and down motion, and then helicopter to finish it off

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Dec 25, 2021

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I only ever use stalls. Sorry y'all boys can't handle that, heh.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

People look at you funny if you shake it too much at a urinal. In the stall you can shake it a lot and nobody will know except for Dave who is looking over the stall and watching.

this happened to me and i told dave to go beat it but i think he misunderstood

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I hide my micropeen in the stall.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Dab it with some TP you animals your pants smell like piss no matter how hard you to try to helicopter it off. The stall will help hide your shame if you're embarrased about it.

7lip
Mar 25, 2009

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
Hashtag Prince Albert Piercing Problemos.

hold hands at the park
Apr 12, 2008
Always tons of piss splashed all over the floor around the urinals. I'd rather not soil my shoes and track piss everywhere I go so I use the stall, when available. But usually the stalls are occupied by someone loudly grunting, having an extremely labored poo poo. At home I sit down to pee, to avoid aforementioned piss splashing.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I prefer the stall but if I gotta piss I ain't saying no to a urinal.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

i like the urinals that go all the way to the floor

one day i shall own one

Chinatown, you would like this pub I go to sometimes. Check out their urinal sitch these bitches are like 150 years old.

Also I didn’t take this picture it was featured on urinal.net which I discovered when I googled the pub.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I tend to scream at the top of my lungs when I piss so I have to go into a stall out of necessity to avoid the stares.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
to the tune of "smooth operator"

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Sometimes a stall pee is a nice quiet reprieve, a decadently selfish moment of solitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJsFvLBdOi0

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Chinatown, you would like this pub I go to sometimes. Check out their urinal sitch these bitches are like 150 years old.

Also I didn’t take this picture it was featured on urinal.net which I discovered when I googled the pub.

If I’m not mistaken, they’re at the old town bar in Manhattan. Those things are like pissing in a Cadillac.

E- https://www.bonappetit.com/story/old-town-bar-urinals-new-york

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

You gotta sit to piss so you can take a lil break at work no questions asked. Just sit there for like 20 minutes

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Goons in general have terrible bathroom preferences. Urinals over stalls, work pooping over home pooping, just terrible.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Sitting down while peeing is great because it means less splash back, less mist and droplets which means overall less cleaning and longer toilet cleanliness duration!

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

to the tune of "smooth operator"

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
is it illegal to jack off into an upright urinal in a men's restroom

if anyone called you on it you could just ask why they are watching, while blasting the remaining plug of your semen into the urinal with your forecful piss

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

kecske posted:

do you loudly piss into the water or stealthily piss on the side of the bowl op

If I'm feeling confident I go for the loudest possible, I want it to sound like I'm frying chicken

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

TontoCorazon posted:

I like peeing in the stall, I love my privacy when I take a piss, who else chooses the stall?

I love to piss in the stall and all over the toilet paper.

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I'm a businessman and I don't have time to take showers and clean myself. So I use urinals in public bathrooms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLPi6vgJpG0

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Smugworth posted:

I piss and cum out of my butt because I have a fistula caused by a catheter that was put in two years ago so yes I always piss in a stall

I poop in a urinal through my urethra

Anything else you wanna know op

Yes, how are you doing today?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

TontoCorazon posted:

Yes, how are you doing today?

Sometimes when I laugh to hard a little poop comes out of my penis

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Snowy posted:

If I’m not mistaken, they’re at the old town bar in Manhattan. Those things are like pissing in a Cadillac.

E- https://www.bonappetit.com/story/old-town-bar-urinals-new-york

Nope these are at a pub in Connecticut

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
I'm convinced that anyone who uses the stall exclusively to piss when in a bathroom alone is antihomo
But I'm incredibly gay so maybe I just make assumptions

Sometimes when I'm at the urinal and someone is taking a piss I flop my dick around loudly to make them insecure lol I'm not a good person

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
It's especially funny to me because my roommate is incredibly insecure in the bathroom and yelled at me for taking too long to zip up when my drunkass was wearing button fly jeans and it had never occurred to me before then that guys were insecure in the bathroom lmao

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

deadeyez posted:

It's especially funny to me because my roommate is incredibly insecure in the bathroom and yelled at me for taking too long to zip up when my drunkass was wearing button fly jeans and it had never occurred to me before then that guys were insecure in the bathroom lmao

Lol button fly jeans in 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Turdo posted:

One of my best friends, a guy I've known for going on 30 years, just told me that he has to be totally naked when he poops, even in public restrooms. That's loving wild, just absolutely amazing crazy power move.

Yeah, barefoot making GBS threads in public restrooms is all the rage these days, man!