Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

Well like most things you think and say around here it's stupid so you're keeping up the trend at least. Nice job.

Turn on your monitor :boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bye....rear end.....

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Crossposting from the PYF bird thread

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
quoth the raven: "wo wa bwa wa wa"

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Yaldabaoth posted:

Would suck if you had the ability to fly but never got to use it.

birds mostly prefer walking or hopping around or climbing to flying because flying is way more work. when birds feel safe they avoid flying unless they absolutely have to. you don't know what you are talking about

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

jsoh posted:

birds mostly prefer walking or hopping around or climbing to flying because flying is way more work. when birds feel safe they avoid flying unless they absolutely have to. you don't know what you are talking about

Tell that to the common swift. They stay aloft for up to 10 months.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

No. 6 posted:

Tell that to the common swift. They stay aloft for up to 10 months.

Have you ever tried being a swift? That poo poo is nerve-wracking

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

honestly i think you should ask the crow whether or not it enjoys staying inside where its nice and warm and it can eat all the gummy bears it wants all day before you jump to conclusions about animal cruelty

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
keeping any animal in a house is cruelty which is why my kids will be free range

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Bloop posted:

Despite all his rage he is still just Nicholas Cage

:lol:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

cult_hero posted:

If you want to believe in a flat earth, we all do.

there's a lot of things i'd do for dome-life but this is a bridge too far

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Call Your Grandma posted:

honestly i think you should ask the crow whether or not it enjoys staying inside where its nice and warm and it can eat all the gummy bears it wants all day before you jump to conclusions about animal cruelty

I've read a few accounts of jaguars and other big predators escaping their enclosure only to reappear a few days later because they know the enclosure is safe and full of food. Pretty sure in at least one case they reviewed security footage and it turns out they were escaping on the regular but ususally came back before sunrise.

There's probably whole zoos doing Pixar poo poo from dusk til dawn. Elephants cooking hotdogs for the hyenas in the cafeteria while the monkeys a gambling ring out front.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I know why the caged crow says rear end

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Like father, like son.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
OK, regardless of everyone's opinions on birds, can we at least agree that a guy who looks like this...

...is the farthest loving thing from "Goth" ever?

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

There is at least one horror rock band named after him.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

(Tips fedora.) Hello maam, I noticed you are a goth. I am a vampire, goth girls like vampires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Nic Cage actually played a very convincing portrayal of a goth i.e. someone that actually believes they are a vampire.