Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
math gets the most complicated in the gay orgy

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Private Cumshoe posted:

math gets the most complicated in the gay orgy

:synpa:

quote:

Rather than go to the depths of the ocean, high level gays and NASA astronauts will force themselves to endure multiple orgies

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
1 + 1 = 2
1 + 0 = 1
1 - 0 = 1
1 * 0 = 0

Only the dick-shaped numbers seem to do anything and

1 / 0 = all loving hell breaks loose best not even think about it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I wish I knew math.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
lol this math textbook suggests that GAY PEOPLE EXIST we can't teach this poo poo

I hate this fuckin country

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Revins posted:

lol this math textbook suggests that GAY PEOPLE EXIST we can't teach this poo poo

I hate this fuckin country

oh I thought we were talking about Iran

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-IIXSF8j_A

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Lascivious Sloth posted:

oh I thought we were talking about Iran

No, homos.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
No, more homos

*Thanos does a sassy lil snap*

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Too long; didn't read

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Too Gay carried my bags up Everest in 1887, delightful man, passionate lover.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
to think when we met, you were so worried that you came from Iran. I don't care where you're from; Iran, France, doesn't bother me. I'm very modern

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
you jhave to be born gay they won't let you join after the fact and math was never born therefore math isnt gay

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Not one person here posted a formula you can solve to GAY, I'm very disappointed in you people.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i was in the math club in high school and don't remember it being gay, but looking back we did a lot of work with logs

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Gay math was an AP course

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
wtf wrong thread

Crimson
Nov 7, 2002
Logarithm?! I hardly know him!

I'll see myself out.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
space isn't gay

space = astronomy

astronomy is 99% maths

therefore maths can't be gay

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
Honestly I think math could stand to be a bit gayer. Not like, a lot gayer, we're not trying to make it a stereotype or caricature or anything, but deffo a lil bit gayer for sure

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Hey yo, Chuck, they're sayin' math too gay, man
Yo, I don't understand what they're saying
But little do they know they can get a smack for that, man

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bad Purchase posted:

i was in the math club in high school and don't remember it being gay, but looking back we did a lot of work with logs

The hell kind of club is Math Club?

Normally for 'Clubs' the point is other people. Even chess club, you need another person to play chess with. Speech club or whatever? You're talking to people.
The hell you doing in Math club? Solving math problems in front of people for entertainment? That's not a club. You don't need other people to do math.
It's like joining the 'What am I looking at right now?' club. Other people don't need to be involved in that.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

1 dick in my mouth plus one more dick in my mouth = gay

sounds like math is p gay to me

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

The hell kind of club is Math Club?

Normally for 'Clubs' the point is other people. Even chess club, you need another person to play chess with. Speech club or whatever? You're talking to people.
The hell you doing in Math club? Solving math problems in front of people for entertainment? That's not a club. You don't need other people to do math.
It's like joining the 'What am I looking at right now?' club. Other people don't need to be involved in that.

it’s just what they called the group that went to the local math competitions, it wasn’t a social group. iirc we had occasional meetings after school with one of the math teachers to work through example test questions. we got to skip school once or twice per year to ride a bus somewhere and do math with other nerds. nobody at my school took it seriously and we never won anything. same thing happened in my latin class, except the latin events were more fun :shrug:

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
Issac Newton got hit on by a fruit and invented calculus

Let that sink in

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pastel Candy Snake posted:

Issac Newton got hit on by a fruit and invented calculus

Let that sink in

Apocryphal. What really happened was there was a jock named Chad Apple who saw Newton sitting under a tree and beat the poo poo out of him

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Newton came up with his maths afterwards when a bunch of nuns were applying leeches to his rear end in a top hat or whatever the heck medicine did back then

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Icochet posted:

Newton came up with his maths afterwards when a bunch of nuns were applying leeches to his rear end in a top hat or whatever the heck medicine did back then

Utter nonsense, he was a weirdo closeted gay virgin who never hosed his wife. It’s common knowledge, I think…

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
His first abacus prototype was 12 leeches on a butt that he just tried to flick around but they didn't even move lmao

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Again, common knowledge

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Pretty sure Common Knowledge was illegal in england in the 17th century

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Fun fact: Newton's signature leg sweep move was actually invented by Leibniz but Newton wrote the history books so..

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bula Vinaka posted:

why would crt need to be in a math textbook?

It could have been an example with a slave owner counting his slaves. We don't acknowledge the existence of either because we are not communists.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you can't prove the existence of systemic racism without statistics

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

so yeah maybe

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
if hunter bidens laptop contained 12 bank accounts of known child smugglers and hillary had 8, how many did jeffrey epstein have?

if steve went to a gay orgy and each (a) person could take a (x) cock in their (b) mouth and (c) rear end, what is the most (y) optimal amount of cocks for everyone?

extra homework: find your local census and graph the decline of caucasian identifying americans in the past 10 years

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
how wide can the goatman can goatse if he gets 3/8 inches deeper each day while his tools are bigger by 1/4 inch every 3 days?

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Maths is quite gay but I think it could do better and be even gayer.