Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
that's not me bragging, by the way, if you knew them you would know that is in fact a tremendous self own for various reasons, all of whch boil down to "i'm stupid"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boss Man Bing
Sep 10, 2014

it's Gaelic for "thy turkey is done"
if you're talking Lady Heather I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a dominatrix turned sex therapist isn't one

if you're not talking about Lady Heather then... well I don't know where to go from here so

season 11 and I miss the old Greg

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

precision posted:

that's not me bragging, by the way, if you knew them you would know that is in fact a tremendous self own for various reasons, all of whch boil down to "i'm stupid"

I think you are talking about the lady in NCIS?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

remigious posted:

I think you are talking about the lady in NCIS?

haha i actually am, whoops

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Paul milander was the best villain. And then he killed himself.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

CSI never had Mariska Hargitay yell "Turn the sun on" at the President of Second Life to catch a pederast

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

Paul milander was the best villain. And then he killed himself.

When it was revealed that he was the judge I actually said “holy poo poo” out loud, that was a great plot line!

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Goddamn how has any marketing person ever been convinced to do brand poo poo in Second Life? Even in the 2000’s these graphics would be crude at best, and today they’re just gross. It has aged so, so poorly

Isn’t Fez from That 70’s Show in the CSI now? That’s cool, good to see he’s getting paid

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
which one is nick

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

remigious posted:

When it was revealed that he was the judge I actually said “holy poo poo” out loud, that was a great plot line!

Just finished this one.

Quite juicy :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

sporkstand posted:

which one is nick

The one no one likes.