Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Warbird posted:

How does that even work anyway? They just try for a 2 point conversion from farther back?

no fuckin clue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Lmao that was so incredibly silly.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao that last play was worth it

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

gently caress me I would have poo poo myself if the big man had ran that bastard in somehow.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

This is so stupid, I love it.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I can't believe I'm relieved to see Paxton Lynch under center, but such is the agony of Shea Patterson

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Paxton got wheels.

edit: :laffo: timeout on the 2PC

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Better start calling him P-Jax :colbert:

C'mon Michigan, let's at least avoid being the worst team in the league and leave that honor to Pittsburgh

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
What is going on with the audio? Is it just mine that keeps skipping?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I can assure you that any technical issues experienced during a USFL game is going to be on the end of USFL production

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
:rip: Paxton Lynch

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i cant believe im still being subjected to Shea Patterson Football

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We immediately nosedived back into offensive futility the second Shea Patterson took back over? I'm shocked

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Shea "Butter" Patterson

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Ramiz Ahmed is the Shea Patterson of the Pittsburgh Maulers: a complete and unmitigated failure

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Larry Fedora physically looks worse than he did when he was coaching literal children. Usfl is doing some poo poo to people

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Tried to tune into a USFL game. Game starts in 20 minutes. I’m on FS1 and it’s NASCAR, but trucks? Am I doing this right?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Mods, could "Week 3" be removed from the thread title? Seems like we should just use this as the permanent GDT for USFL games.

Anyway, c'mon Michigan! Can we reach .500???

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Case Cookus is much better than the guy Philadelphia was starting for the first few weeks

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Meanwhile, Shea Patterson

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

BIG PLAY SHEA STRIKES AGAIN

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Case Cookus will be the USFL MVP

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

:siren: The Panthers kicked a field goal successfully:siren:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Alaois posted:

Case Cookus will be the USFL MVP

CASE COOKUS BEST NAME EVERY

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
So and So coach says "he likes to call the plays Kyle Lauletta likes best" and I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Either way I find it hilarious

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I couldn't justify tuning in to Peacock to watch the afternoon game while the Kentucky Derby, Bucks/Celtics, and Overwatch League were all on, but I just checked the scores and was unsurprised to see Pittsburgh remains winless.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mcgough was in for one play at qb after going out beginning of week one and got hurt on it

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

...That seems like a touchdown, right? I think it crossed the plane.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

surf rock posted:

...That seems like a touchdown, right? I think it crossed the plane.

The tip of the football barely broke the plane. But I also feel like the league wants Birmingham to be good for *reasons*

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

This may be the most goofy rear end half of football I've ever watched.

The booth pissed off Mike pearia so much after he blew two calls and one of them asked him "didn't you WRITE the rules for this league, Mike?" That he's now refusing to answer their calls from the announce booth

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Now Todd Haley gave a sideline interview about the officials even screwing up halftime because they called the team out too early.

This is like mad Maxx football

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Good lord these guys look SLOW

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Should probably loosen up the ol' catch rules just saying.

also lol at pegging the safety in the chest and him not even coming close to catching it

Then a missed field goal. Yeah I made the right choice watching this.

E: A truly glorious 10 yard loss on 3rd and 2.

Kalli fucked around with this message at 02:38 on May 8, 2022

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Sharkdog

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Kalli posted:

Should probably loosen up the ol' catch rules just saying.

also lol at pegging the safety in the chest and him not even coming close to catching it

Then a missed field goal. Yeah I made the right choice watching this.

E: A truly glorious 10 yard loss on 3rd and 2.

It was a fun or at least funny game up until about the fourth.
Can't have everything

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

I don’t regret watching one of these today, but several times during the game, I thought about how I could be playing Elden Ring instead.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Great touchdown, even better celebration

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

For anyone just reading the thread wondering how it's going, the score is 13 all. One team cannot move the ball, the other cannot hold onto the ball.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hey.
53 yard field goal though.

That's something.

(This game stunk)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

This has been a bad game but there have been like six good plays and that was one of them

Are the Gamblers about to have a bad beat???