Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

That's just more toxic masculinity in a dress hth

People need to stop throwing around the term toxic masculinity whenever someone suggests minorities actually fight back against the people who want to oppress them, we did not win WW2 by having intellectual debates with genocidal madmen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
mods ban op

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Yaldabaoth posted:

we did not win WW2 by having intellectual debates with genocidal madmen.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Yaldabaoth posted:

I am the way I am because whenever I interacted with people in real life, they kept trying to get me to act the same as them.

I'm genuinely curious what you mean by different. I'm an awkward weirdo to this day and was even moreso when I was younger. But I don't hate people... anymore. Most people are just trying to make it day to day just like anyone else. Even the people you hate believe it or not.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

sadly it's come to this. goondolences op

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Fine, I'll close the thread.

Wait a minute:

Tarkus posted:

I'm genuinely curious what you mean by different. I'm an awkward weirdo to this day and was even moreso when I was younger. But I don't hate people... anymore. Most people are just trying to make it day to day just like anyone else. Even the people you hate believe it or not.
I'm progressive and everyone expects me to be a moderate conservative at best.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

actually you shouyld leave it open for the dunking you deserve

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Done

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

actually you shouyld leave it open for the dunking you deserve

I guess that would look cowardly.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Yaldabaoth posted:

Wait a minute:

I'm progressive and everyone expects me to be a moderate conservative at best.

I was expecting a more fundamental 'different' than that. There's lots of progressives / lefty / center left people almost everywhere.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you're not willing to lay down your elife for your beliefs on dese forums how will you defeat megahitler?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Tarkus posted:

I was expecting a more fundamental 'different' than that. There's lots of progressives / lefty / center left people almost everywhere.

But society in general is becoming more regressive and I hate it.

Like, the media is basically saying that straight men shouldn't even be attracted to women anymore because they won't have sex with you but I'm fine not having sex.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Yaldabaoth posted:

Like, the media is basically saying that straight men shouldn't even be attracted to women anymore because they won't have sex with you but I'm fine not having sex.

I would say the opposite is happening and conservatives are just getting extremely determined about pushing things back. Sure there will be setbacks and temporary changes but I suspect things will keep moving forward for the simple fact that they kind of have to. If you spend too much time online reading things that upset you, your world becomes a scary place, much like when conservatives fall into the right-wing pipeline. They're every bit as terrified as you are.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Tarkus posted:

I would say the opposite is happening and conservatives are just getting extremely determined about pushing things back. Sure there will be setbacks and temporary changes but I suspect things will keep moving forward for the simple fact that they kind of have to. If you spend too much time online reading things that upset you, your world becomes a scary place, much like when conservatives fall into the right-wing pipeline. They're every bit as terrified as you are.

This is pretty reassuring, thanks.

You may now continue dunking on me for this lame rear end thread.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Yaldabaoth posted:

Like, the media is basically saying that straight men shouldn't even be attracted to women anymore because they won't have sex with you

Nobody is saying that, you have brain worms. Get off the internet

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

The Gay Agenda

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

I'm the staffer who gave Churchill a lower chair so he could look even more gelatinous.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Yaldabaoth posted:

hmmmm good point

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

You don't have to listen to the media. Go out and slay, tiger.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

You're going to have to be more specific than that! Which genocidal madman are you referring to?

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

The gay hitler agenda

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Sex strike

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
the news told me not to gently caress

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

the news told me not to gently caress

It Is Evil and Immoral to gently caress - This and More at 11 pm

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Yaldabaoth posted:

Man, I'm terminally online and I don't even pay attention to Nick Fuentes. Log off. This poo poo is doing really bad stuff to your brain.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Watch Bill Maher here to calm the nerves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhMmogx8m38

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Gay Hitler posted:

The gay hitler agenda

Woah...

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
drat media saying you're not allowed to have someone drop a turd upon your chest anymore smdh

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

What if we start by exterminating the mods

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

sweet mother of god

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

I almost don’t recognize stuff like this without it being fetishized with a giant veiny cock and an X-ray of it’s stomach digesting a masturbating man.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The OP is locked into one of those eye-holding machines while watching propaganda designed to irrecoverably drive him insane, changing his perception of reality with radicalizing streams of multiple political ideologies.

The twist: he has the ability to, but refuses to, log off.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

true art can't exist while capitalism reigns

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Straight men are trash tho

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

nipples? is it nipples?

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

I need to get something off my chest too: :sonia:

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Hey man, if you want to wear a bra, go for it. Don't fear the haters.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

people often think that this is a dinosaur, but it's not

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pusi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

purpindickular