Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
:monar:

can't own a nuclear weapon and thats pretty upsetting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Oh and for the lenses just update your own prescription as needed if buying from an online company or even a store that's chill.

Technically against the rules, but nobody gives a gently caress or verifies anything. It's loving glasses or contacts, we aren't buying a gun here.

Worst thing is it might not be the exact script for you when you just increment stuff as needed, but the system has been working for years for me.

You should still go actually get them checked now and then because the optometrists can see "whoa you got eye cancer going into your brain" or whatever.

But if you just need to bump up +/- .25, eh. Just wing it.

It doesn't really matter if something is illegal, but is never enforced. You can actually get away with a hell of stuff when you realize that "beep boop, but rules" doesn't matter in a lot of situations.

Don't drink in your car though, it's a hard no. You can drink a bit before (know your BAC calculations), and then you can get as wasted as you want when you get home. But it's advisable not to get regularly wasted in any case.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Bad Purchase posted:

even right after you’ve just dropped a huge log? you’re good to go again in your pants right away?

I always pinch it off with my impeccable butthole control and leave some in the chamber just incase.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Yeah op I'm pretty free this weekend, you up for something around noonish Saturday? Maybe lunch at that new Thai place downtown?

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

I always pinch it off with my impeccable butthole control and leave some in the chamber just incase.

You've never really lived until you get a squeezer in the lake while taking an aquadump.

That's why you always need to keep a round in the chamber just in case stuff comes up unexpectedly.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Not very free at all :mad:

Can’t have sex with my parents or my siblings.

Can’t wear graphic tee shirts on the golf course.

Can only have sex with animals if its a person other than my parents or siblings wearing an animal costume.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

old beast lunatic posted:

I have to cross two states to legally buy weed because Biden watched reefer madness 70 years ago

I'm Canadian, my neighbor is just a cun--, oh right we arent free to say certain meanie words on the forums anymore

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I have six degrees of freedom.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

OMFG FURRY posted:

:monar:

can't own a nuclear weapon and thats pretty upsetting

Can't even build your own reactor without the feds getting all uppity.

:sad:

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
When was the last time any of you saw a civilian take a horse onto the freeway? Think on THAT one.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
1 horsepower is simply insufficient to be safe. We do have minimum limits for farm implements.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I think 1 horse actually has like 4 horsepower or something like that I cba googling it tho

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

As an American, I wake up breathing freedom and knowing that I can get shot anywhere I want to.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Kirk Vikernes posted:

As an American, I wake up breathing freedom and knowing that I can get shot anywhere I want to.

Looks to my bedside table gun and my under the pillow gun, and my sleeping time leg strap gun...

Well. I can. But I should have breakfast first and think on it, I'm always grumpy when I wake up hungry.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I think 1 horse actually has like 4 horsepower or something like that I cba googling it tho

Wikipedia says horses can produce a peak power of almost 15 HP over a few seconds, but 1 HP is actually pretty close to the average draft horse's sustained work rate :tipshat:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Mr.Acula posted:

I'm Canadian, my neighbor is just a cun--, oh right we arent free to say certain meanie words on the forums anymore

I tried to report this post, but apparently mods already knew???

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you give a horse enough equine steroids you could easily get a horse with the power of 4 horses

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese
I’m not allowed to pee outside. It’s technically no big deal where I’m from. I lived in the woods of Pennsylvania, and thus would pee outside alongside my dog as we went out for walks. Now in a more urban environment I have been made aware of the fact that I could face fines or jail time over these activities. :rant:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I can't vote in a primary without being a Republican or Democrat

neato burrito posted:

If I ever have another seizure I'm not allowed to drive for three months. Gotta keep popping that Lamotrogine.

I thought it was six months :raise:

Internetjack posted:

My brother has epilepsy and takes his meds and all that. Being able to drive is essential to his job. On the off chance he does have a seizure, he can't talk to his doctor about it to adjust meds and get help. The doctor is required to report him. So much for doctor/patient confidence. Literally making a person break the law because of a medical condition that is wholly treatable.

That sucks :( I have epilepsy too, and I had my first seizure LONG after I got my permit but before I got a license, so I guess I'm just doomed to have a state ID forever. Thank goodness I live in a city with good public transportation -- if I'd stayed in Massachusetts, I would have been mega-hosed.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Naz al-Ghul posted:

I’m not allowed to pee outside. It’s technically no big deal where I’m from. I lived in the woods of Pennsylvania, and thus would pee outside alongside my dog as we went out for walks. Now in a more urban environment I have been made aware of the fact that I could face fines or jail time over these activities. :rant:

you can pee in your pants anywhere and no one can stop you

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
theres no law against taking stuff out of other peoples shopping cart before theyve checked out

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Robo Reagan posted:

theres no law against taking stuff out of other peoples shopping cart before theyve checked out

But there is a code

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

you can pee in your pants anywhere and no one can stop you

Brother Tadger posted:

But there is a code

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

YeahTubaMike posted:

I thought it was six months :raise:

I think it's a state-by-state law.

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
legalize drugs and murder

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

neato burrito posted:

If I ever have another seizure I'm not allowed to drive for three months. Gotta keep popping that Lamotrogine.

Take Keppra. It lets you drink without getting cirrhosis like lamictal does. Also, it actually stops seizures, completely, at least for me, which lamotrigine did not, in fact lamotrigine just seemed to make it worse. Get used to wearing wide brim hats though because it causes hair loss and solar urticaria.

I’m not allowed to take my shirt off and pinch my nipples in public. I would do it if I were allowed.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

loving think before you speak, god damnit!!

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Take Keppra. It lets you drink without getting cirrhosis like lamictal does. Also, it actually stops seizures, completely, at least for me, which lamotrigine did not, in fact lamotrigine just seemed to make it worse. Get used to wearing wide brim hats though because it causes hair loss and solar urticaria.

I’m not allowed to take my shirt off and pinch my nipples in public. I would do it if I were allowed.

I feel like an epilepsy imposter; I've only had three seizures in my life. I was diagnosed with epilepsy four years ago at 38 when I had a seizure at work and broke my wrist. Nothing since thankfully, my trigger seemed to be extreme exhaustion; I was doing very physically demanding things all three times. When I was diagnosed, my neurologist said "we have two meds to try, one will amp you up and one will take you down." Well, I like meth coffee; so I chose Lamictal and I've been fine so far. I . Not a very big drinker either; weed's more my thing. My biggest side effect is that I grind my teeth. Not a ton like real stimulants will make you do; but my dentist has noticed it. The behavior started with the medication.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Free enough to post real quick
between tugging on my dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
You have to take into account what is pure human life and what is a false human construct.

Anyone can be a completely free human animal.