Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

STABASS posted:

people are always talking about massive horse cocks, but people rarely mention cavernous horse vaginas

You ever see those veterinary reality shows where they always have one scene per episode of the vet shoving their arm up to the shoulder into some horse pussy to retrieve a baby? Those people get paid by National Geographic to fist lady horses on TV so there is definitely a group of network executives who spend a certain portion of their day talking about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I want to see a movie where a horse becomes a famous boxer, but after he becomes champion, somebody points out that there actually is a rule that says a horse may not be a boxer, and he loses his entire career. It’s mostly just footage of stuntmen being attacked by a mean horse for two hours.

kind of like roar but with horses. i would watch the heck out of this movie.

Senator Sprinkles
Aug 16, 2008

Sourdough Sam posted:

Post itt if u are a great big fat person

gently caress yea

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I want to see a movie where a horse becomes a famous boxer, but after he becomes champion, somebody points out that there actually is a rule that says a horse may not be a boxer, and he loses his entire career. It’s mostly just footage of stuntmen being attacked by a mean horse for two hours.

If you give that horse a story, you've got a winner. Some struggles along their path to becoming horseboxing champion before the discovery of the ban on horses boxing leading to a terrible downfall and redemption. Maybe after some challenges with drugs and/or crime the horse returns home and starts an after school horseboxing program for troubled schoolkids and troubled horses.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

If you're feeling like loving yourself you can actually rent Buffalo Bill's house as an Airbnb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWsKv03neIs

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Horseback basketball. That'd be cool.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
Why do goths love synthpop

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
because its good

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Do you think the artist was pissed her most famous song is forever associated with a naked serial killer sexy talking himself, or was she pleased for it keeping the song eternal?

Also wonder what she thought about American Girl not getting the same notoriety?

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!

Das Boo posted:

Do you think the artist was pissed her most famous song is forever associated with a naked serial killer sexy talking himself, or was she pleased for it keeping the song eternal?

Also wonder what she thought about American Girl not getting the same notoriety?

I'd like to think the residuals would've gotten them over any financial difficulties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Asteroid Alert posted:

I'd like to think the residuals would've gotten them over any financial difficulties.

You would hope, but Smashmouth is still real angry about Shrek.