Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I thought my bank account was stolen but turns out it just didn't like me and ran away. Last I heard it found a good home with some rich family that feeds it way better than I did. It's for the best but I sure do miss it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MettleRamiel
Jun 29, 2005

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I did. I called them and they said that it would be 5-7 business days before my 2.60 was returned due to baking holidays. So I'm not going to be able to buy a mcgriddle till next year

I'm getting it back in increments of .03 via check

I had an old rear end Paypal account got hacked. Like, so old that when I got it, you did not need a credit card and I was 14. They took 3 withdrawals of about $600 and I didn't notice until I went to buy something because I'd stopped using the hotmail address associated with the account years ago.

I contacted paypal and they already knew it was fraud and said that there was a 4th payment pending so tell my bank not to authorize it.

I did exactly that and instead of not authorizing the obvious fraud like I told them to, my bank transferred money from my wife's account to pay it. When I confronted them, they said they did me a favour by avoiding overdraft charges.

Anyway, paypal refunded all my money immediatly, but my loving bank took over 2 weeks to actually give me my money back because the money had to be "investigated for fraud first" or some poo poo.

Point is, banks are MUCH faster to take your money than to ever give it to you even when it's yours.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Hello Machine posted:

Keep your eyes peeled for someone with 65 of these things op

There was nothing better than getting a fresh one of these with no dirt or poo poo on it yet

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/chicken-mcgriddles.html

It exists folks.

It's out of my price range. I have to budget storm drain water to last through the week

Oh drat. Ngl that looks pretty good.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I did. I called them and they said that it would be 5-7 business days before my 2.60 was returned due to baking holidays. So I'm not going to be able to buy a mcgriddle till next year

I'm getting it back in increments of .03 via check

"I'm sorry sir but we're not allowed to address this issue until we get these cookies out of the oven and we're not even allowed to start baking the cookies until Monday."

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Have you thought about selling your body for chicken mcgriddles?

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

They stole my ability to buy a mcgriddle this morning.

I was saving the other 1.09 for an Arizona tea
I used to visit Michigan, and they didn't have a sales tax, so Arizona tea cost exactly 99 cents. It was legitimately the best part of no sales taxes. You just handed them a single dollar bill, and they gave you your tea, and a penny for the penny jar.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Saalkin posted:

Have you thought about selling your body for chicken mcgriddles?

McDonald’s only buys bodies for the chicken McGriddles once a year when the prices are low like they do with the McRib

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
that happened to me once OP except it wasn't my bank account it was my balls

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao baking holidays

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat

Waltzing Along posted:

.03 does not go into 2.60 evenly. So I guess you made it up.

It's not OP's fault the person who stole their money is bad at math.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm glad of it, op

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
You better go catch it :duckie:

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
get a credit card and only use that.. then it's not actually your lifes savings and you just file a fraud claim and get a new card. or sorry bout ur credit dog

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
Someone nickel and dimed my bank account once, OP.

It was the bank, charging me for having too little in an account at its prestigious institution.

So I switched it to the "I'm a Poor" account and they quit charging me, until they were bought out by another bank and the other bank changed the "I'm a Poor" account to require a minimum balance. By then I had enough to not be nickel and dimed for being too poor.

gently caress minimum balances, is what I'm saying.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Nooner posted:

You should steal a car

But that's illegal :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Just start a new one with more money this time.