Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

game when lfg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Dick Bastardly posted:

it do be like that sometimes

We are gonna kick rear end this time.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
We will be starting today.

Small change was made concerning Rules cards, quoting for clarity:

Shellception posted:

At EoD, all posters that ignored more rules than they followed will not draw cards the next day. Ties are resolved in favor of the player. For example, if three rules were played, you need to have followed at least two to be able to draw cards; for six, you need three.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Mr. Humalong posted:

We are gonna kick rear end this time.

:q::respek::mrgw:

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Dearest Cpig, please report to the U.S.S Discord for immediate launch.

Maerlyn fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Feb 11, 2023

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
All is well on the S.S. Fluxx. All is well, that is, until a crewmate is spotted shirking their duties, just lying on the floor. The gall! Don't they know that only the fuzzy alien pets aboard have that privilege!? What's more, they're not even using the customary uniform, instead opting for a pale imitation. So pale. Why aren't they moving? They can't be dead; there is no blood. Huh. There is NO blood at all!

Mr Humalong, TOWN-aligned Just a Standard Crewmate, has been sucked dry N0!

It is now Day 1!

The following rule is active:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (11): AnonymousNarcotics, CapitalistPig, Cloacamazing!, Dick Bastardly, Hal Insandenza, My Second Re-Reg, ObamaAkbar., Opopanax, saladscooper, Sandwolf, shwiffles

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 13th, 2023 at 3 p.m. CST -- that's in about 2 days.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

everyone change ur SA username to a series of numbers

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

##vote msrr

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
hurr-oooh i'm town

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
##play rule

sorry mods this rule is too powerful not to post

bababooey!!!

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.
What if I say "bababooey" more than once per post?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
a kickass way to start the day (rip mr. humalong)

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
BABABOOEY!!*

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

your bababooey sins shall not be forgiven

##vote dick bastardly

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
ㅤㅤbababooeh
ㅤ ㅤ /
:negative:

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm probably going to make this for dinner.

What's everyone else eating today?

Bababooey!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Oh I'm dumb but that's OK. I just got out of a long rear end meeting ok forgive me

Bababooey

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
im gonna have a nice bababooey for dinner tonight

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
But now I'm hungry so I'm gonna play this card

##play rule
R4 - SOUL FOOD
Your next post must include a recipe or a link to a recipe

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
gently caress. Bababooey.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Oh I guess my rule overwrites Bababooey. Phew. Give me all the recipes!

Here's one for cookies.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

gently caress. Bababooey.

This post did not contain a recipe so you hosed up complying with your own rule!

this poo poo right here owns https://www.seriouseats.com/best-vegetarian-bean-chile-recipe

bababooey

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bababulgogi

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

This game feels like juggling a bunch of bababooey already

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
i was thinking about making this earlier today to satisfy the bababooey gods, but i didn't. well that's my story

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Hello, everyone eat and make this its super easy and delicious:
https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/eton-mess/amp

Also disappointed I missed out on bababooey

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
you don't have to say bababooey anymore ya freaks

you take a thinly sliced chicken breast and you put some canola oil in a pan and then put it on medium heat sprinkle some salt and herbs and spices on the chicken and then you fry it until fully cooked, then you boil up a pot of 1/2 cup of white long grain rice in 1 cup of water and then you sautee some onions and celery and green bell pepper and put some greek spice on those, after that you mix the rice and veggitables together and top it with your chicken not necessarily any of what i just said in that order enjoy

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m a quirked up white boy, in my honkshoo mimimi era

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Dick Bastardly posted:

you don't have to say bababooey anymore ya freaks

you take a thinly sliced chicken breast and you put some canola oil in a pan and then put it on medium heat sprinkle some salt and herbs and spices on the chicken and then you fry it until fully cooked, then you boil up a pot of 1/2 cup of white long grain rice in 1 cup of water and then you sautee some onions and celery and green bell pepper and put some greek spice on those, after that you mix the rice and veggitables together and top it with your chicken not necessarily any of what i just said in that order enjoy

bababooey to you too

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Aww man, I missed the bababooey rule? On the other hand, it's Cookfia time!

This is an easy to make dessert that's popular in my family. Unfortunately I have no idea where the name comes from:

Half-frozen Sieglinde
Serves about ten people.
Take a bag of frozen fruit (about 750 g). Beat 4 cups of cream and mix the berries under, then top it with one liter vanilla ice cream. Place in the fridge for 4-5 hours, then take it out about one hour before serving. The ice cream will be soft, the berries still mostly frozen but soft enough to eat. We usually have this at family celebrations.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Sandwolf posted:

I’m a quirked up white boy, in my honkshoo mimimi era

##vote Sandwolf

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

saladscooper posted:

##play Rule

saladscooper must roll town or else

saladscooper posted:

hurr-oooh i'm town

Aside from that, I see a contradiction in these posts. What is going on here, salad? Is the problem that you rolled town? That you rolled scum? Or is it...

Potato Salad
Cook 1.25 kg potatoes, let them cool, cut them in slices. Dice one onion, fry it with 100 g diced bacon. Add 60-80 mL vinegar and 250 mL beef stock, heat it for a bit and pour the hot marinade over the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper, mix well and let it sit for at least an hour. Add a bundle of chives. Serve with sausages. Argue over dinner about whether or not this counts as an actual salad, and if mayonnaise should be included.

THAT YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY A REAL SALAD????? ##vote salad because he seems to be made of potatoes!

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

saladscooper posted:

##vote Sandwolf

excellent play

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

##vote clo rules only require your first post to have a recipe, next post is tryhard

Bababooey

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Cloacamazing! posted:

Aside from that, I see a contradiction in these posts. What is going on here, salad? Is the problem that you rolled town? That you rolled scum? Or is it...

Potato Salad
Cook 1.25 kg potatoes, let them cool, cut them in slices. Dice one onion, fry it with 100 g diced bacon. Add 60-80 mL vinegar and 250 mL beef stock, heat it for a bit and pour the hot marinade over the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper, mix well and let it sit for at least an hour. Add a bundle of chives. Serve with sausages. Argue over dinner about whether or not this counts as an actual salad, and if mayonnaise should be included.

THAT YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY A REAL SALAD????? ##vote salad because he seems to be made of potatoes!

now hold on if it's not in some kind of sauce what distinguishes it from just a regular old potato side dish set out too long. like i don't like mayonnaise that much but you're describing just lukewarm potatoes flavored with vinegar and tossed with onion/bacon/chives. is this just an excuse to eat loaded baked potatoes skinless and call it salad? what is going on here cloaca

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

shwinnebego posted:

##vote clo rules only require your first post to have a recipe, next post is tryhard

Bababooey

Phooey, really? I was looking forward to spamming recipes for every player I voted. Then again, a shwiffles recipe would have me stumped.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

saladscooper posted:

now hold on if it's not in some kind of sauce what distinguishes it from just a regular old potato side dish set out too long. like i don't like mayonnaise that much but you're describing just lukewarm potatoes flavored with vinegar and tossed with onion/bacon/chives. is this just an excuse to eat loaded baked potatoes skinless and call it salad? what is going on here cloaca

That it exactly what potato salad is (okay, usually it's cold instead of lukewarm), and exactly why it's made, correct.

The vinegar stuff acts kind of as a "salad" "dressing". But yes, the question if this counts as a salad is one for the ages: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato_salad

Just be glad I didn't post the recipe for layered salad. It's layers of pasta, ham, corn, pineapple, porree, etc, then you drown that poo poo in a glass of mayonnaise and mix it.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
I will send a plague of locusts unto the Midwest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Cloacamazing! posted:

Phooey, really? I was looking forward to spamming recipes for every player I voted. Then again, a shwiffles recipe would have me stumped.

I made cream of potato soup tonight and it was extremely good. About to make a South Indian paruppa usli w asparagus (basically soaked and fried lentils with steamed veggies and spices on top)

But now that I am not required to post recipes I shall provide no info for y’all about these dishes

My intrinsic motivation to share cool things wi try y’all as a matter of being a nice community member has been crowded out by the extrinsic motivation of fulfilling a mafia rule, alas!