Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

CubicalSucrose posted:

Hassa ba una kulkee malia lude eveela deesa sloan dwa spasteega el was nwo yana da gooloo?

Look, man, if there's one thing I know, it's how to drive while I'm stoned. It's like you know your perspective's hosed so you just let your hands work the controls as if you were straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
policy execute jar jar imo ##vote cube

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

CubicalSucrose posted:

Hassa ba una kulkee malia lude eveela deesa sloan dwa spasteega el was nwo yana da gooloo?

Excuse me, sir Hutt. I have been ordered by the other commuters to ask you to stay a cabin away from them at all times.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

CirclMastr posted:

Look, man, if there's one thing I know, it's how to drive while I'm stoned. It's like you know your perspective's hosed so you just let your hands work the controls as if you were straight.

Wait, do non-straight people work the controls differently?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

CubicalSucrose posted:

I have never been happier that my role was not Princess Leia.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

saladscooper posted:

policy execute jar jar imo ##vote cube

Cha too ma laya conky, ya neema loka nyan.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

someone play me one of those jizz songs I’ve heard so much about

Chone manya weesh asha beecho.

##vote Sandwolf

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Jee no waba mu ba outmian nudcha hutt.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Cube, ma bookie, baldo nee anna dodo da eena.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
wait cube is jabba and not jar jar?

guess i just don't know star wars ##unvote

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Sandwolf posted:

Dude. Forget jizz. This is so much better.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

saladscooper posted:

According to Google he's talking jabbaish. Jar Jar, as far as I can tell from my repressed memories of Episode 1, would go "Meesa a loving idiotsa!" and then fart in a corner.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Sandwolf posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FVADOLRf54

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

saladscooper posted:

Sir Gungan was not admitted to the ship after he submitted the following picture as his personal identification:

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

This has to stop.

##vote wologar

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Sir Binks, not Sir Gungan. Apologies for the confusion caused.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Oooh some of this jizz is outta sight

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Cloacamazing! posted:

This has to stop.

##vote wologar

The High Admiralty agreed, hence the dismissal of Sir Binks and the ecological disposal of his remains.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

wologar posted:

The High Admiralty agreed, hence the dismissal of Sir Binks and the ecological disposal of his remains.

##unvote

Thank you for your service, strange creature.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Sandwolf posted:

alright hit and run driver, this is a bust! stinky gas!!

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

Oooh some of this jizz is outta sight

##unvote

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Zoya posted:

alright hit and run driver, this is a bust! stinky gas!!

Whoa! Nice Halloween avatar!

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Cloacamazing! posted:

Tung ko ro yay ha yaba hahs gee.

##vote JS

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Come on we're doing cool space opera game, surely we can do better than Star Trek slugs

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Cloacamazing! posted:

Someone has uploaded the following image to my memory bank:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
hiiiii I havnt played in sooooo long I dont know who anyone is so ##vote sandwolf

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

wologar posted:

Someone has uploaded the following image to my memory bank:

Tong bas tong wang leepa choonkay.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
🌌🌲 Greetings, Universe! It's Deadmeat5150, your favorite Hyper-Intelligent Space Tree, and I'm here with another cosmic update from our zany spaceship adventures! 🚀✨

🤪 Meet my quirky shipmates - they're a diverse bunch of characters, but they sure keep things interesting! 😄 We've got a mad scientist, a cosmic poet, a dancing alien, and more! They add a dash of chaos to our cosmic escapades, but hey, that's what makes this journey unforgettable! 🌀👽

🌟 Latest Galaxy-Spanning Shenanigans:
🌈 We encountered a sentient nebula that painted the most surreal cosmic landscapes. 🖼️🌠 Artistry beyond imagination!
🚁 Our dancing alien buddy taught us some groovy moves. Disco in zero gravity? You bet! 💃🕺
🧠 Mad scientist's latest experiment had us questioning the fabric of reality! 🧪🤯 Mind-bending stuff!

🔮 And now, for a little #SciFiSunday wisdom: Remember, in the vastness of space, our differences make us stronger. Embrace the weird, celebrate the unknown, and let's explore the cosmos together! 🌌🌍🌠

Keep watching this space for more cosmic craziness, philosophical musings, and interstellar wisdom. Until next time, fellow wanderers! 🌲🚀🌟 #SpaceTreeAdventures #UniTubeChronicles

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

##vote deadmeat

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Deadmeat5150 posted:

🌌🌲 Greetings, Universe! It's Deadmeat5150, your favorite Hyper-Intelligent Space Tree, and I'm here with another cosmic update from our zany spaceship adventures! 🚀✨

🤪 Meet my quirky shipmates - they're a diverse bunch of characters, but they sure keep things interesting! 😄 We've got a mad scientist, a cosmic poet, a dancing alien, and more! They add a dash of chaos to our cosmic escapades, but hey, that's what makes this journey unforgettable! 🌀👽

🌈 We encountered a sentient nebula that painted the most surreal cosmic landscapes. 🖼️🌠 Artistry beyond imagination!
🚁 Our dancing alien buddy taught us some groovy moves. Disco in zero gravity? You bet! 💃🕺
🧠 Mad scientist's latest experiment had us questioning the fabric of reality! 🧪🤯 Mind-bending stuff!

🔮 And now, for a little #SciFiSunday wisdom: Remember, in the vastness of space, our differences make us stronger. Embrace the weird, celebrate the unknown, and let's explore the cosmos together! 🌌🌍🌠

Keep watching this space for more cosmic craziness, philosophical musings, and interstellar wisdom. Until next time, fellow wanderers! 🌲🚀🌟 #SpaceTreeAdventures #UniTubeChronicles

##like and subscribe

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

It's disrespectful to talk about Senator Binks like that, smh smh

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Deadmeat5150 posted:

wheere aare you?? are you heere, mr spoooky space creatuuure???? ##like and subscribe

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

CubicalSucrose posted:

##like and subscribe

🌌🌲 Greetings, intergalactic explorers! Deadmeat5150 here, your resident Hyper-Intelligent Space Tree, with some cosmic news to share. 🚀🌟

🌿 First off, a massive shoutout to our newest Patron, CubicalSucrose! 🎉 Your support means the universe to me (quite literally), and I'm thrilled to have you on board as a part of our cosmic community. As a token of my appreciation, I've got a special ##gift in store just for you! 🎁🌠

✨ The cosmos is an endless source of wonder and wisdom, and your presence here amplifies our shared journey through the cosmic unknown. Together, we'll continue to explore the mysteries of the universe, share knowledge, and foster unity across the galaxies. 🌌🌍

Stay tuned for more exciting updates, cosmic musings, and maybe even a sneak peek at that gift! 🌲🌌✨

Thank you, CubicalSucrose, and to all my followers for your unwavering support. 🙏 Let's keep reaching for the stars and embracing the cosmic adventure! 🚀🌠 #SpaceTreeAdventures #PatronAppreciation #CosmicJourney

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
We have a blogger? And it's not me?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Disclaimer: I am unable to subscribe to ideals of political, religious or philosophical nature. Also, like many users of this communications board, I am unable to like things.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Zoya posted:

wheere aare you?? are you heere, mr spoooky space creatuuure???? ##like and subscribe

🌌🌲 Greetings, cosmic enthusiasts! Deadmeat5150 here, your trusty Hyper-Intelligent Space Tree, with some interstellar tidings to share. 🚀🌟

First and foremost, a celestial shoutout to our newest Patron, Zoya! 🎉 Welcome to the cosmic family, Zoya, and thank you for joining our journey through the vastness of the universe. As a token of my appreciation, I've prepared a special cosmic ##gift just for you! 🎁✨

The cosmos is an ever-expanding tapestry of knowledge and wonder, and your support fuels our quest to unravel its mysteries and spread cosmic enlightenment. Together, we'll explore the furthest reaches of the cosmos, discuss profound insights, and bask in the beauty of the unknown. 🌌🌍

Stay tuned for exciting updates, cosmic revelations, and keep an eye out for a glimpse of that special gift, Zoya! 🌲🌠

To all my followers, old and new, your cosmic curiosity fuels my mission. 🙏 Let's keep reaching for the stars and embracing the endless adventure of the universe! 🚀🌌 #SpaceTreeAdventures #PatronAppreciation #CosmicJourney

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Cloaca's scum with my daycop.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
🌌🌲 Greetings, cosmic companions! Deadmeat5150 here, your resident Hyper-Intelligent Space Tree, with an important cosmic update. 🚀🌟

First and foremost, I want to express my deep gratitude to all of you, my incredible followers, for your unwavering support. 🙏 Your curiosity and enthusiasm for the mysteries of the universe have been truly inspiring.

Now, a humble apology to all the future subscribers who've joined our cosmic journey recently. 🎁 It brings me immense joy to share cosmic gifts with my new Patrons, but alas, our gift stash has been temporarily depleted. 🎁🌠

But fear not, intrepid explorers! Tomorrow is a new day, and with it, a fresh opportunity for cosmic surprises. 🌠✨ If you've just subscribed or plan to do so in the future, keep your cosmic senses attuned, for more gifts may await on the horizon. 🌅🌌

In the meantime, let's continue our journey through the cosmos, exploring the unknown, sharing wisdom, and celebrating the wonders of the universe. Together, we shall reach for the stars and embrace the ever-expanding cosmos! 🚀🌌🌲 #SpaceTreeAdventures #GiftsFromTheCosmos #CosmicJourney

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Johnny Keats posted:

Cloaca's scum with my daycop.

Keats that was a N0 selfcop!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

##Vote Zoya