Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
You walk up to a shabby little green house with warm lights out front. As you approach, you hear the laughter of your friends inside. You ring the doorbell and suddenly you see Waffles’s face bouncing and smiling at you through the window. PhantomMuzzles opens the door, wearing a red, white, and blue apron over her clothes. It features a cartoon chicken with a powdered wig and the words “Francis Scott Turkey”. You realize how painfully American this Thanksgiving will be.

Come in, come in out of the cold! Happy Thanksgiving! Welcome to the Muzzles Residence. You can put your boots over there, and your coat and hat and mittens and scarf there on the hooks. Sorry all the dogs are barking and jumping on you; I promise they’re friendly!

I’m so happy you’re here celebrating the holiday with us. I’ll put the dish you brought out on the counter so no one knows who brought which food. Why is it a secret who brought what, you ask? Well if someone isn’t a very good cook, we don’t want them to feel bad!

You walk into the next room and see all your friends seated around the table. It’s clear that PhantomMuzzles doesn’t usually entertain this many people at once. None of the chairs match, and folding tables have been pushed up next to the board game table to try to make enough room for everyone. You appreciate that she’s trying her best, and you remind yourself to be nice to her, and to everyone else there for putting up with her.

As you’re enjoying the delicious food and the delightful company of your friends, you realize that one of the chairs has been empty for quite a while. PhantomMuzzles sees your concern and tries to put you at ease.

Oh that’s where Wologar was sitting. He suddenly started feeling a bit tummysick and excused himself from the table. I do hope it’s not something he ate… That would mean you’re all at risk of getting tummysick too!

Wologar, TOWN-aligned Wishbone Winner, has left the dinner table Day Zero, running toward the bathroom!

It is now Day 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (19): AnonymousNarcotics, Cloacamazing!, CubicalSucrose, EGalz18, Hal Incandenza, Johnny Keats, Maerlyn, Maugrim, MockingQuantum, mycelia, PlasticAutomaton, Rhymes With Clue, saladscooper, spacing in vienna, SporkChan, Tea Party Crasher, Tired Moritz, Voodoofly, Zoya

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 16th, 2023 at 6 p.m. CST -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I'm gunsmith

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Johnny Keats posted:

I'm gunsmith

Hi gunsmith I'm Dad

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Hi gunsmith I'm Dad

Good breadcrumb say no more.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Wolo sure is taking a long time in there! Did you fall in pal?? Haha, I'm just kidding. Anyone up for Scrabble?

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

ngl I'm a wee bit shocked that nobody before me in the draft took my role

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Happy White Colonizer Day Thanksgiving!

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

or I guess in the spirit of the game I should say I'm shocked, but just a skosh

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Happy White Colonizer Day Thanksgiving!

Now what in the- did you really have to make it political son?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

MockingQuantum posted:

ngl I'm a wee bit shocked that nobody before me in the draft took my role

We saved it for you after all your belly achin' last year

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Happy peace and harmony with the natives day

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

What about happy help with the dishes after dinner day? Or are all of you too woke to celebrate?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Help with the what?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Everybody claim, I'm gunsmith

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Johnny Keats posted:

Why should everybody claim?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Why should everybody claim?

Bcuz I'm gunsmith

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

From what I can tell we got our alignments before we got to choose our roles, so it's not like claims can tell us anything about who is town or scum

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Johnny Keats posted:

Bcuz I'm gunsmith

That kind of makes sense, but you could also be scum trying to fish for info.

Hell you could be scum *and* gunsmith and you chose the role so that people couldn't detect kill ability on your scum buds, while also giving you a chance to find the vigilante and infofish.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Of course nothing is ever obvious with you Keats. You were scum last game when you said it but I don't think you were being dishonest about wanting to feed misinformation to scum while giving signals for town to pick up on.

Whatever is going on, whether you are town or scum, I can't really take this claim at face value

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Of course you shouldn't but it's what I'm claiming :)

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

And I'm also going to claim results each night, probably. We'll see if I am actually the gunsmith or not

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

TPC is town

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

i'm That One Gay Aunt That Inexplicably Wore An Outfit That Slays To The Dinner, town-aligned of course

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Zoya posted:

i'm That One Gay Aunt That Inexplicably Wore An Outfit That Slays To The Dinner, town-aligned of course

Have you been crying? Why are your eyes so red?

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

i'm looking at keats' jean shorts disparagingly

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Zoya posted:

i'm looking at keats' jean shorts disparagingly

Sorry I'm gay but not that gay

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I'm glad to be mafiaing with all you again, but especially you Nemesis.

##vote: Maerlyn

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Also I'm only going to claim that pretty much everyone who knows me should know exactly what role I took.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Don't actually claim D1 that's probably not good for town.

At least, in the last one of these it was better for scum. Which is why, as scum, I pushed for people to claim D1.

Also thank you Keats for actually picking Gunsmith this game.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

It's better for town in this game because reasons

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Johnny Keats posted:

It's better for town in this game because reasons

Is it? Convince me. Like it actually might, I haven't had enough time to devote to this one given work nonsense the past couple days and won't have a ton of time in the next like 48 hours either. After that my attention can ramp.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

CubicalSucrose posted:

Is it? Convince me. Like it actually might, I haven't had enough time to devote to this one given work nonsense the past couple days and won't have a ton of time in the next like 48 hours either. After that my attention can ramp.

The only thing I can imagine is that we have a greater knowledge of what roles actually exist making fake claims trickier for scum. I don't think that makes it worth the risk of town claiming though

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

CubicalSucrose posted:

Because of the 3 role selection process scum can make fewer deductions based on who has a role where. Based on thinking about it for 2 seconds anyway. I don't normally advocate for strategies that might be disproportionately unfun for a particular team (in this case scum) but with an open setup like this it strategically puts town at a huge advantage to massclaim

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Johnny Keats posted:

I'm gunsmith

##vote keats

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I'm gunsmith

##vote keats

Good. Start off our claims.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
im town

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I'm watcher

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

##Vote Tmor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

CubicalSucrose posted:

Don't actually claim D1 that's probably not good for town.

At least, in the last one of these it was better for scum. Which is why, as scum, I pushed for people to claim D1.

Also thank you Keats for actually picking Gunsmith this game.

oh no we're actually playing mafia this early?