Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

trajanmax posted:

I’m waiting for the massive well formatted quote posts and making a case. Ecco and I used to get into that all the time.

I also realize I’ve forgotten 99% of the bb code I used to know by heart.

I don't believe this (because of your redtext).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.

trajanmax posted:

I’m waiting for the massive well formatted quote posts and making a case. Ecco and I used to get into that all the time.

I also realize I’ve forgotten 99% of the bb code I used to know by heart.

I haven't seen too many massive well-formatted quote posts or cases on D1 in my time here, which is probably way shorter than you've been here. I'm one of those people who WILL make a massive post when I have a case, though.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

CubicalSucrose posted:

Whoa what happened to your av? I would be voting TPC for having a new av that is both confusing and frightening.

Thank you for noticing, honestly the intended effect

Toadsmash
Jun 10, 2009

Dave Tate's downsy face approves.
Ok TPC's av is creeping me out

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well, that's my burden, I guess.

CubicalSucrose posted:

I don't believe this (because of your redtext).

I probably did that 10 years ago hahahahah.

Toadsmash
Jun 10, 2009

Dave Tate's downsy face approves.
I am imagining that laugh as a very appropriate maniacal cackle

trajanmax posted:

I probably did that 10 years ago hahahahah.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I originally wanted it to be a gif from Alien Alien, but then I felt like I didn't want to make the image people associated with me a girl in a school uniform, so I went with a different vocaloid video I liked lol

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well, that's my burden, I guess.

Toadsmash posted:

I am imagining that laugh as a very appropriate maniacal cackle

Yes!

Also TPC……. You’ve got the most attention so far in focus of conversation. Is this normal for you?

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Tea Party Crasher posted:

It's good to see somebody who appreciates the art of conversation. I suppose one of the benefits of age is having many stories to tell...

Oh yes, and in my time in Moominvalley, there have been LOTS of tales...

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

trajanmax posted:

Yes!

Also TPC……. You’ve got the most attention so far in focus of conversation. Is this normal for you?

I've been something of a notorious character lately. I was the last scum in Star Control 2 Mafia and from what people said I performed the role pretty admirably. Then in another game recently I acted hyper scummy because I misunderstood the setup like three different ways and got dunked for it even though I was town lol

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

I've been something of a notorious character lately. I was the last scum in Star Control 2 Mafia and from what people said I performed the role pretty admirably. Then in another game recently I acted hyper scummy because I misunderstood the setup like three different ways and got dunked for it even though I was town lol

And then there was that game where we were 3p masons and you got caught in the middle of an eccocop check 😂

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

WindwardAway posted:

And then there was that game where we were 3p masons and you got caught in the middle of an eccocop check 😂

I'm glad that you are in this game wind, even If you end up being scum

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

trajanmax posted:

prepare to be disappointed

if anything hasn't really changed it's the terrible D1 joke phase

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

WindwardAway posted:

Does Ecco still play? Ecco was crazy good at this.

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

Maerlyn posted:

prepare to be disappointed

if anything hasn't really changed it's the terrible D1 joke phase

Sometimes that can be the best part.

This game is actually a bit more fun NOT being used to people’s playstyles.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

trajanmax posted:

Sometimes that can be the best part.

This game is actually a bit more fun NOT being used to people’s playstyles.

I feel like trying to establish cases off of people's past behavior has actually done me more harm than good. I convince that I have some sort of insight into people's character and tunnel into them despite the fact that they are probably going to act different between games and roles lol

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

I'm glad that you are in this game wind, even If you end up being scum

Fortunately I'm not scum this time lol
I recently subbed into a game into an outed scum slot and man, it was rough xD the best I managed to do was to make people get off my wagon for a day but I was dead meat regardless.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Actually in that star control 2 mafia game, I think I was able to squeeze by for so long because people who were able to soul read me as scum in the past just didn't pick up the same signals as before

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

trajanmax posted:

Don't think so, but Ecco ran one game in the past year that ended in like a day lol.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

trajanmax posted:

I don't think I've ever actually played a game with her, in the time I've been playing she's only been a mod.

Her last one that she modded blew up in spectacular fashion (not her fault, scum setup specced themselves to death extremely early)

I feel like trying to establish cases off of people's past behavior has actually done me more harm than good.

heyyyy me too

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

I have practically no opinions on any alignments right now, however, part of me wants to lean towards Wind and TPC being scum together. Only reason I feel that is they have interacted a lot but in seemingly meaningless ways. I’m probably NOT on to something. But anyone want to chime in? You guys forum buddies like Windshipper and I used to be?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Maerlyn posted:

heyyyy me too

This seems like something scum Maerlyn would say!!!!!

##vote Mae

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

trajanmax posted:

I have practically no opinions on any alignments right now, however, part of me wants to lean towards Wind and TPC being scum together.

God I wish we were scum together, that would be fun. Wind was the hard carry for our 3P mutineer team

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

Maerlyn posted:

I don't think I've ever actually played a game with her, in the time I've been playing she's only been a mod.

Ecco made some crazy awesome games back in the day. And was an amazing player. There would be like 10-15 if not more games running at the same time. Hard to keep track of especially if you were in multiples.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

It's nice having "new" blood around

##vote Mae

If agreeing with you makes me scummy then that makes you scum

gottem

##vote TPC

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

Maerlyn posted:

It's nice having "new" blood around

If agreeing with you makes me scummy then that makes you scum

gottem

##vote TPC

Is this a vote with the intent to start a bandwagon? Or do you really mean it.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

##vote Mae

Well that was fast 😂

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Trajanmax we both have creepy avatars, we should form an alliance

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

I’m mean I’m down with that. I used to be obsessed with the Show Dexter.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

God I wish we were scum together, that would be fun. Wind was the hard carry for our 3P mutineer team

Yeah, and I blew up the last scum in that game 😂 pretty fun game for us

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

WindwardAway posted:

Oh yes, and in my time in Moominvalley, there have been LOTS of tales...

Tbh I know this is such an inconsequential post but it pings me a little bit just because I feel like we're both breadcrumbing the same flavor lol

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

WindwardAway posted:

Yeah, and I blew up the last scum in that game 😂 pretty fun game for us

Don't you try to pocket me with fond memories!!

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

Tbh I know this is such an inconsequential post but it pings me a little bit just because I feel like we're both breadcrumbing the same flavor lol

And this sounds like you are deliberately trying to distance yourself from him.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Oh, I'm not breadcrumbing my flavor at all lol

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

WindwardAway posted:

Oh, I'm not breadcrumbing my flavor at all lol

Oh no did my paranoia lie to me

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

TPC and Trajanmax. Should add Toad and TMor for the quadruple T's team.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Oh no did my paranoia lie to me

Idk, I was just RPing but not as my character xD

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

CubicalSucrose posted:

TPC and Trajanmax. Should add Toad and TMor for the quadruple T's team.

Perhaps we can all make a game together. I had some pretty decent ones with Windshipper.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

trajanmax posted:

Perhaps we can all make a game together. I had some pretty decent ones with Windshipper.

Just curious, when was the last time you played a game here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

WindwardAway posted:

Just curious, when was the last time you played a game here?

At least 10 years ago. 2011ish? I was checking out my post history a while ago and it didn’t show any looks like all the threads have probably been removed?