Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

Mission accomplished:

Not sure how else you can even win this fight. I supose going heavy on stuns might help with surviving, but you still need to kil it somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
The only easy way I know is to pull Parry first turn.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Parry plus enabler is the easiest way, or else get an infinite going (Thermal Battery A plus your whole deck in hand is one of the easiest). Stuns *won't* work because on turn 3 she launches a wall of 11 seekers, though I've seen a video of someone using I-Frames to wait that one out, and just deal a ton of damage quickly.

On that note, here's one of the devs demonstrating weird behavior using turn three of this fight.

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

Riggs, Max, and Books is kind of an infinite factory.

Pulsarcat
Feb 7, 2012

Max is a situational character, but when you set him up to work with another character it's amazing.
Love doing 20 plus damage with Riggs hand cannon and Max's ability to just throw ten cards into your hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

Managed to get the final achievement while I was at it:

This particular character selection was because I'm also trying to fill in the codex, and I'm missing a few Drake cards and some Books artifacts (and Riggs is there because she is awesome). Ended up working surprisingly well.

Upgraded (and duplicated) EMP slug is definitely the MVP here, although all the cards/artifacts that allowed me to basically ignore heat definetly helped. Flash Point ended up kinda being dead weight, as I had fewer and fewer cases of heat reaching positive numbers as the run went on.