Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who do ya got?
This poll is closed.
Kendrick Lamar 184 74.49%
Drake 6 2.43%
Pusha T should have had a verse on meet the grahams 57 23.08%
Total: 247 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It was brutal
I can't even bother to listen to Drake's the whole way through. Why bother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
There’s only one good Drake:

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Smugworth posted:

rap music? more like crap music

u know what? this

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
drake is awful

but drat Kendrick's big moments are getting to be a long time ago

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 17:41 on May 4, 2024

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

luv2shit posted:

u know what? this

u know what? BANG BANG BANG

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Stink Billyums posted:

is this like real housewives for young men?

yes. messy dudes get their messy drama fix from either sports or hip hop. sometimes both.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

The best rapper is Viper

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Poohs Packin posted:

The best rapper is Viper

Honestly if you look at his full catalog it seems like it's more quantity than quality

And also he kidnapped that woman for 4 years in his garage

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I'd trade both of them in an instant to have Biggie back.
Also anyone who releases a dis track
is a tryhard loser and yes that includes many of the greats, no exceptions are made.
You can come back from being a tryhard loser but the looming specter of having made a dis track will always remain,
like a favorite shirt with a stain
that won't come out

Dope

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Did Drake ever respond to that Pusha T diss track BTW?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Laughed my loving head off at Meet The Grahams.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Drake loving sucks all his raps sound like he put them together in five minutes, which he probably did because he is profoundly lazy and his career is built on a foundation of hype provided by the music industry and people with bad taste.

Also Kendrick's best album is drat and anybody who says it's tpab is a tryhard dork.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Trick Daddy comes out of the shadows and owns them both

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin
That Drake fella is feuding with the guy from Blazing Saddles? That's a shame :(

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
kendrick lamar: piss on you, I'm working for mel brooks

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

Also Kendrick's best album is drat and anybody who says it's tpab is a tryhard dork.

thundercat is pretty good man

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Hip hop is just too filled with clout chasing psychopathy and intense misogyny for me to give a gently caress.

Drake is a pedo, so gently caress him

I would believe Kendrick actually cared, but he’s doing this diss track cycle which makes me feel like he cares more about money and attention than any issue he has with a shithead like Drake being where he is. Also Tupac was a registered sex offender so all that hero worship going on with him is just loving gross. Burn it all to the loving ground.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Wait, Drake, the official global ambassador of the Toronto Raptors, is a musician too?

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Gogeta, OP

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

emSparkly posted:

Hip hop is just too filled with clout chasing psychopathy and intense misogyny for me to give a gently caress.

I would believe Kendrick actually cared, but he’s doing this diss track cycle which makes me feel like he cares more about money and attention than any issue he has with a shithead like Drake being where he is. Also Tupac was a registered sex offender so all that hero worship going on with him is just loving gross. Burn it all to the loving ground.

all eyez on me good as motherfucking hell though

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Goku

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

it's actually Good Kid M.A.A.D. City :tipshat:

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

emSparkly posted:

Let me tell you bout this little genre called Rock & Roll

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Nightmare Cinema posted:

Let me tell you bout this little genre called Rock & Roll

Yeah I don’t listen to 99% of rock either. Especially stuff from before the 90s when rock stars were pretty much encouraged to rape as many teenagers as possible.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

emSparkly posted:

What is it about hip hop and not other genres of music that makes you feel like this

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

shut up blegum posted:

This because it was my first Kendrick <3

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Sex Farm posted:

What is it about hip hop and not other genres of music that makes you feel like this

I’m aware this is a problem with other genres of music and hate it there too, believe me, people who listen to Marilyn Manson piss me off just as much as people who listen to 6ix9ine.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
nice guy angry town

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

emSparkly posted:

Yeah I don’t listen to 99% of rock either. Especially stuff from before the 90s when rock stars were pretty much encouraged to rape as many teenagers as possible.

i tend to listen to music based on whether or not it sounds good myself

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

shut up blegum posted:

I respect this take

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Aubrey Graham is a Canadian child actor and not a musician OP.

Not gonna pretend otherwise.

vs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh6QxtRpSH8

what kind of contest is this

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
lmao that a pic of Drake's Ozempic prescription is the diss track's album art

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

emSparkly posted:

:haibrower:

Smugworth posted:

rap music? more like crap music

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

shut up blegum posted:

such a good album

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Drake is the 85-time back-to-back champion of his own basketball league

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Devils Affricate posted:

super saiyan blue goku

fix ur lovely poll op

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
lol @ listening to music based on the perceived moral character of the performer

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I will say this about "Drake". He loving sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Where is the: "Who loving cares" option