Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

redshirt posted:

I remember the first time I met a dumb jock frat boy from Harvard, and I was like, wow, I've been lied to my whole life.

zero respect for rich boy school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

redshirt posted:

Even MIT?

no mit is pretty much just filled with the stupid ones.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

Ofc meritocracy is a lie thats why my success strategy is trying to become a drug dealer to celebrities

It's actually meritrocacy that's the lie here

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
The easiest way to get ahead in America is to become best friends with a rich person right before they die.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Extra Large Marge posted:

The easiest way to get ahead in America is to become best friends with REDACTED a rich person right before they die.

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

YeahTubaMike posted:

It's actually meritrocacy that's the lie here

Goddamn hoodwinked by spelling once again

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

syntaxfunction posted:

I'm glad meritocracy isn't real cause I'm pretty loving useless tbh.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

naem posted:

just work hard to develop yourself to be technically proficient, make yourself useful for your employer, try to be a team player and don’t expect too much

we’re all just earning some money to live including the business owners they don’t really want to work either

This is perma worthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Friday!!!!!!!!! Soon the weekend where I can do chores!