Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~

subscreet posted:

The show still starts at 10:00 PST which is 2:00 EST, right?

I can't wait!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brice
Jul 23, 2006
Is It Bad to Get Cheese in Open Cuts?
Edit

Brice fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Feb 19, 2015

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Brice posted:

Tonight is going to be awesome. I love The Ace Man.

On a side note, I was listening to the Sept. 10 2001 episode and they were talking about how air turbulence has NEVER killed anyone on an airplane. They also talked about a STUPID all of the instructions to put a seat belt on are.

E:Im listening to it right now and it sounds like a they are having a celebrity rehab semi-reunion. Anyone else getting this?

Are you listening on your local affiliate? It might be last nights show. For instance, in Denver we hear the previous night's show which starts an hour before the live show actually starts.

Hydrogen Oxide
Jan 16, 2006
H2Woah

Brice posted:

E:Im listening to it right now and it sounds like a they are having a celebrity rehab semi-reunion. Anyone else getting this?

Listen at https://www.kroq.com just hit the listen live button. It starts in 15 minutes or so.

Brice
Jul 23, 2006
Is It Bad to Get Cheese in Open Cuts?

TheKub posted:

Are you listening on your local affiliate? It might be last nights show. For instance, in Denver we hear the previous night's show which starts an hour before the live show actually starts.
Yeah, local affiliate, im on Mountain time so guess another hour. I try KROQ like the guy below told me. Thanks Guys.:)

grantsnx
Mar 11, 2006
Forget Regret

subscreet posted:

The show still starts at 10:00 PST which is 2:00 EST, right?
1 AM est

It's starting right now.

XBurritoXLogicX
Jun 26, 2005

by T. Finninho
Oh man, so exciting.

Stryker knows he is inferior to Adam in every way and it makes him very, very scared.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Stryker sounds nervous as hell. Or that may just be his normal tone of voice. Not positive.

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
I know you heard about me
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
I'm just tryin to live on
Not in a penitentiary
I'd rather be rollin chrome
I'm not too upset that I have to stay up and work on a paper, since I can listen to this while I do it.

But 2 minutes in and I remember why Stryker sucks.

3 minutes and he's yelling at Anderson. Awesome.

XBurritoXLogicX
Jun 26, 2005

by T. Finninho

WDIIA posted:

I'm not too upset that I have to stay up and work on a paper, since I can listen to this while I do it.

But 2 minutes in and I remember why Stryker sucks.

3 minutes and he's yelling at Anderson. Awesome.

4 Minutes and he's yelling at Drew. Awesome.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

I hate Stryker (still).

Hydrogen Oxide
Jan 16, 2006
H2Woah
What the gently caress? Dr. Drew got divorced?

Bumpon10s
Dec 9, 2004

Gentleman, we have seen the future.
It is absolutely awesome hearing adam and drew back together. Stryker just sounds like the station owners kid sitting in trying to be cool with the two grown ups.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Hydrogen Oxide posted:

No. He was equating his partnership with Adam to a marriage.

XBurritoXLogicX
Jun 26, 2005

by T. Finninho

Hydrogen Oxide posted:

No, he's referring to his new partnership with Stryker. Adam is like his Ex-wife coming to dinner with his new wife (Stryker).

quote:

It is absolutely awesome hearing adam and drew back together. Stryker just sounds like the station owners kid sitting in trying to be cool with the two grown ups.

I swear to god, Stryker sounds more like a caller than the host. Half the poo poo that comes from his mouth is just :rolleyes: .

Bumpon10s
Dec 9, 2004

Man, new carolla loveline, I am eating a baconator and smoking a cigarette. If I was getting oral, I would kill myself shortly afterward because it won't get any better than this.

He just ripped (sarcasticly, but totally true) ripped the poo poo out of stryker and said it should just be him and drew again.

xynder
Jul 2, 2007
somebody better be recording this poo poo! god I hope they get back together...

Peppermate
Jul 2, 2007

by Ozma
please tell me someone is recording this because all I'm getting from the kroq live stream is lovely 80s music

Bender
May 12, 2001

Fun Shoe

Peppermate posted:

please tell me someone is recording this because all I'm getting from the kroq live stream is lovely 80s music

Go to lovelineshow.com and click the listen live link.

Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006

Peppermate posted:

Because you clicked on the 80's online stream.

Click this

NOT this

Jack Skeleton fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Mar 14, 2008

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
"I'm not a star, no one knows who the hell I am."

Remember that, Stryker.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

"That way maybe I can go on Dancing With The Stars"

Adam: Oh yeah, you'd be that other guy from Loveline.

Holy poo poo Adam is being merciless to Stryker tonight. This is awesome. :supaburn:

Jumo
Apr 14, 2004
can't catch the Cactus Gypsy
http://cbsplayer.streamtheworld.com/?CALLSIGN=KSFNAM

I'm listening to this

TheKub
May 11, 2006

The first caller reminds me of Marcus.

subscreet
Jul 1, 2007
Goddamn I love it when the callers have theories.

e: It would be sweet if they used some old bumpers and the classic drops. What's that bumper with the kids singing that Drew always sings along with. A caller mentioned it once but I can't recall it.

subscreet fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Mar 14, 2008

Bender
May 12, 2001

Fun Shoe
This is the first Loveline I've ever listened to that has actual commercials in it.

Hydrogen Oxide
Jan 16, 2006
H2Woah
The calls tonight are going to be loving crazy :gonk:
Anyone here calling?

XBurritoXLogicX
Jun 26, 2005

by T. Finninho
gently caress, I feel like I am in Highschool again. All I have to do is hire a drifter to kill Stryker and life will be good.

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,

Bender posted:

This is the first Loveline I've ever listened to that has actual commercials in it.

hahah, same here.

I pray, God, how I pray, that the calls coming in just beg Adam to replace "that stryker fag."

Peppermate
Jul 2, 2007

by Ozma
seriously, this is like 7th grade all over again

except for that goddamn whiny human being voice that keeps dragging me back to the present

also thank you for getting me to the stream

The Extrapolator
Dec 14, 2006

Now what the fuck are some of these god damn questions?
Im listening to Foo Fighters now on KROQ, is that right?

Baser Instinct
Oct 18, 2004
No title necessary

The Extrapolator posted:

Im listening to Foo Fighters now on KROQ, is that right?

That's the right stream.

Bumpon10s
Dec 9, 2004

I suppose this is the thread to talk about it. But really how many of you (including myself) have really taken adam's comedic style as your own?

I mean really, post becoming a fan of this show how many frequently make jokes that you will kill yourself, beat off jokes, calling black guys "brothers"?

Hydrogen Oxide
Jan 16, 2006
H2Woah
I love how he just keeps talking over Stryker.

subscreet
Jul 1, 2007
Somebody needs to do a mason jar call.

What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~
Caller's talking about cutting.

I'm about to start cutting if Stryker doesn't shut his human being mouth.

Bender
May 12, 2001

Fun Shoe
This reminds me of the shows where the guest tried to contribute on every call, and kept stepping on Adam's jokes and completely changing the subject every now and then. Except the guest is now the host.

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
gently caress, I got through but my question was turned down.

Twobits
Apr 30, 2007
Is anyone here working on recording this episode for posterity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~

manchego posted:

gently caress, I got through but my question was turned down.

Sucks.

To be fair, this is probably the largest call flood they've gotten in 3 years.

• Locked thread