Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Kraps posted:

Do people get this defensive when the Kardashians are mocked

it's worse with lena dunham because most average people feel they are closer to that disgusting pile than the kardashians so they feel personally insulted.

It's the same concept as SA making fun of almost everything, but when you start making fun of fat people goons line up to be offended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Jastiger posted:

I dunno. I think most anyone has something attractive about them.

So, anyone.

Gotcha.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
To be quite honest, I don't really like Kim Cardassian's rear end.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

What do you have against grotesque butts?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

various cheeses posted:

What do you have against grotesque butts?

I don't know. They're just not really my thing.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Count Freebasie posted:

So, anyone.

Gotcha.

I didnt say that. Just that there isnt a singular type. Don't try to put me in a box. For example i dont find Megan Fox or Jennifer Aniston super mega attractive

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Beauty can truly only be known through the eye of the buttholder, like literally only when you can hold the butt.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Jastiger posted:

I didnt say that. Just that there isnt a singular type. Don't try to put me in a box. For example i dont find Megan Fox or Jennifer Aniston super mega attractive

Your answer is so open as to be useless. I think specifics were asked for; athletic build, short, tall, blond, brunette, black, white, post-op, amputee, etc.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Count Freebasie posted:

Your answer is so open as to be useless. I think specifics were asked for; athletic build, short, tall, blond, brunette, black, white, post-op, amputee, etc.

All of those could be attractive?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
say what you want about kim kardashian at least she squats

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Didnt she have butt surgery? Isnt that cheating?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Jastiger posted:

All of those could be attractive?

Truly? What unifying physical feature could possibly unify them under a standard of beauty?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I have to renounce my former hatred of Lena because the simple act of not voting for Trump makes her an exponentially better human being than the 61,943,670 who did.

Of course, since they're not allowed to vote you can say the same thing about all convicted felons. So she's not like a Saint or anything.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Frankenstyle posted:

I have to renounce my former hatred of Lena because the simple act of not voting for Trump makes her an exponentially better human being than the 61,943,670 who did.

Of course, since they're not allowed to vote you can say the same thing about all convicted felons. So she's not like a Saint or anything.

This is why the democrats lost this year, hth.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Truly? What unifying physical feature could possibly unify them under a standard of beauty?

Why does there have to be one?

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

a bone to pick posted:

This is why the democrats lost this year, hth.

Whatever you say, literally hitler

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Jastiger posted:

Why does there have to be one?

I actually agree with Jastiger here and I am kinda uncomfortable

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Jastiger posted:

Jastiger, why do you hate white women?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Is your name Captain Ahab?

Cuz drat you're obsessed with that White Whale.

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Luckily, I live in Europe where Lena Dunham is a non-entitiy.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lens dunham if you are reading this lets talk to each other

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Who is lenan durnam

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Meridian posted:

Who is lenan durnam

She is a famous racist ventriloquist

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Blue Train posted:

She is a famous racist ventriloquist

Oh. Why does anyone care about her?

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Meridian posted:

Who is lenan durnam

John Galt (/ɡɔːlt/) is a character in Ayn Rand's novel Atlas Shrugged (1957). Although he is not identified by name until the last third of the novel, he is the object of its often-repeated question "Who is John Galt?" and of the quest to discover the answer.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Meridian posted:

She insults the prophet Muhammad

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Blue Train posted:

She insults the prophet Muhammad

Holy smokes!!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Meridian posted:

Holy smokes!!

Right?!!!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Meridian posted:

Man she had Han Solo frozen in carbonite man, that poo poo is not cool.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

jastiger would

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Rude af

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

You didn't say no

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Regulation Size posted:

When the full might of top-tier creatives is behind her, Lena Dunham is capable of taking cute pictures. For instance, I really liked the Terry Richardson ones:

Just a reminder that Terry Richardson is a straight up rapist and sexual predator, but that's OK with Lena Dunham, feminist.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

It's bitter low hanging fruit making fun of someone's appearance.

For Lena especially you'd be better off criticizing her behavior and personality like the time she detailed being raped by a college classmate and based on her description of him the rapist's identity was found out and in a twist revealed to have never met her. Then she said her description was a composite of several people, the key detail being his conservative views, painting her political opponents as rapists for narrative's sake.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

evobatman posted:

Just a reminder that Terry Richardson is a straight up rapist and sexual predator, but that's OK with Lena Dunham, feminist.

I don't buy that. I mean look at this man, he looks completely trustworthy and not at all scummy

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

It's bitter low hanging fruit making fun of someone's appearance.

For Lena especially you'd be better off criticizing her behavior and personality like the time she detailed being raped by a college classmate and based on her description of him the rapist's identity was found out and in a twist revealed to have never met her. Then she said her description was a composite of several people, the key detail being his conservative views, painting her political opponents as rapists for narrative's sake.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Yesssssssss :getin:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There never was an Armenian "genocide" though :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gumdrops
Sep 12, 2016