Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh and duh if it was cpig he would have hammered me!

Anyway, why would scum withhold the kill?? Clearly Clo ran into my doc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

No matter what happens thanks for not quick voting cpig!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I think it was just because she went hard on the db thing and was basically the one who started it. It would be a pretty heavy bus if it was a bus.

That's not to say it couldn;t still be a bus.

Arggh i hate being in this position.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CapitalistPig posted:

I think it was just because she went hard on the db thing and was basically the one who started it. It would be a pretty heavy bus if it was a bus.

That's not to say it couldn;t still be a bus.

Arggh i hate being in this position.

Well either way one of us was bussing him, she was a bit more vocal about it though

I just don’t see why if it was me and I knew you had already busdriven and I had the doc card I would not have just done the kill.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Okay sorry if we lose the game

Last time i was in a 3 person lylo situation with hal , hal talked sweetly into my ear in much the same way.

He was scum.

Just gonna go with what i was considering yesterday before i switched away to sand.

##vote hal

Let us be done with this.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: There was a Hal Insandenza here. They're gone now.

Votecount for Day 6

Hal Insandenza (2): Cloacamazing!, CapitalistPig
Cloacamazing! (1): Hal Insandenza

Not Voting (0):

With 3 alive, it's 2 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 26th, 2023 at 2 p.m. CST -- that's in about 1 day, 17 hours.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Three crewmates remained and accusations ran wild. One of the three decided to step away from the kerfuffle and go to sleep. That crewmate would be the only one to wake up.
It wasn't a bloodbath. On the contrary, a few slurping sounds was all that could be heard the following night. Afterwards, the ship continued its set path, pristine and eerily silent.

Hal Insandenza, TOWN-aligned Just a Standard Crewmate, has been hammered!

----

SCUM has won the game!

----

Cloacamazing!, SCUM-aligned Blood Sucking Alien, has won the game!

Dick Bastardly, SCUM-aligned Blood Sucking Alien, has won the game!

CapitalistPig, TOWN-aligned Just a Standard Crewmate, has been endgamed!

----

GAME IS OVER! THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I will gladly lay down my lurker rear end life as scum to achieve victory

Cloaca scum mvp

Gg all and thanks for running shell/maer/wolo/grandi!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Thank everyone for playing, apologies for the mod mistake so colse to the end! Hope you enjoyed this thing, and we'll appreciate feedback on what worked and did not work, since the aim is to make it a re-running thing.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Good game! Clo you were a great scum!

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Good game scum! Thanks for running mods

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
drat that slippery baby seal!!

gg, thanks for the game shell et al

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Thanks for the game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
A bit late but!

All the cards and their text and the OP info are available to download here, we've also added blank card templates that can be edited to add new cards.

Feel free to download it, experiment with it, host it (here or wherever), whatever you want!

Thanks again everyone, and especially to Maer, wolo and Grandi for all the design help (: