Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
*Sandwolf, not shadow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
I am also still incredibly pinged by that whole "I am grumpy and tired of this game, it's mylo but who cares let's just rush the vote its nbd" spiel from Opop, it's almost too ridiculous

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I feel like I caught Sandwolf D1, but I could be wrong. Question mark is basically a lurker kill that we're hoping is right.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The important thing here is LAMISR was right and we should all remember it (but not next time I'm scum)

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

Opopanax posted:

It's a 50/50 shot here and I have no idea. It's pretty much a voodoo kingmaker scenario anyways so it's going to be whoever he picks

What made you change your evaluation of me to a mere 50/50 chance vs. Sandwolf, when before you were confident enough I was scum to rush to hammer on mylo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

What made you change your evaluation of me to a mere 50/50 chance vs. Sandwolf, when before you were confident enough I was scum to rush to hammer on mylo

At that point there were 2 scum alive.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Opop

Sorry Opop, you guys did play really well this game. Voodoo, the answer is in your heart

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok I’m going with my gut ##vote sandwolf

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Opopanax (1): Sandwolf
Sandwolf (1): Opopanax

Not Voting (2): AFancyQuestionMark, Voodoofly

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 04th, 2023 at 5 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

CubicalSucrose posted:

I will vote anyone but Sandwolf or Zoya today.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

CubicalSucrose posted:

You're not Zoya or Sandwolf.

##vote Opop

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

CubicalSucrose posted:

I'd vote anyone but Zoya and Sand today, I'd hammer each of them but wouldn't be happy about it.

Here's how I'd play each role. Then evaluate against how I've played this game and figure out which one I am, then vote accordingly. Will be separate posts so I don't gently caress up on my phone and lose an hour of typing.

This is the thing I do when I review people's setups. Or at least it's what I did with HCT's Big Top and what I try to do with my own.

Starting from the top:

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

CubicalSucrose posted:

##vote Maer

I could also see Opop. They're posting in thread so it's possible we could try and bully a claim out of them with enough time to swerve, but that doesn't seem as helpful today without a massclaim.

Willing to vote opop again

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

CubicalSucrose posted:

I'll hammer Sand but not liking this.

This is like an hour and a Hal before deadline. Need to see what vote count was.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Hal Insandenza posted:

I’m around again, I prefer Sandwolf to Maer but I’ll also switch if needed

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

CubicalSucrose posted:

Sand votes from Hal and Maer are bad.

Votecount for Day 1

Sandwolf (4): Maerlyn, Opopanax, Hal Insandenza, Maerlyn, Shellception, Maerlyn
Maerlyn (3): Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Voodoofly, Zoya, Zoya, Sandwolf, CubicalSucrose, Voodoofly, Zoya, Zoya, AFancyQuestionMark, Sandwolf
CubicalSucrose (2): Somberbrero, fool of sound, Maerlyn, Shellception, Somberbrero, Shellception, Maerlyn, Sandwolf
Zoya (1): Somberbrero
AFancyQuestionMark (1): Zoya, Zoya, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, Voodoofly
Opopanax (0): CubicalSucrose, Zoya, CubicalSucrose, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Sandwolf, Zoya, Sandwolf
Somberbrero (0): Zoya, Zoya
Voodoofly (0): CubicalSucrose, Zoya, Zoya, CubicalSucrose

Not Voting (0):

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 27th, 2023 at 5 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 20 minutes.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Hal was pushing sand hard day 1

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Hal Insandenza posted:

Fancy seems to be not posting much in a few games so I think thats not really alignment related.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Hal Insandenza posted:

Oh earlier I was agreeing with Opops takes (at least in my head, I think here too) so it followed from that

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Hal Insandenza posted:

Yeah no execute seems silly

Of the fancy/Opop/sand trio I think fancy is ny top choice and then it’s tough between the other two. Leaning sand I think, he’s felt off a few times to me and I’m sort of getting the frustrated scum vibe from his interactions with Opop.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Hal Insandenza posted:

I have read Sandwolf, I would be very surprised if this is his scum game (although he also says in this very game no one knows his scum tells). There are multiple points in the game where he derailed bad cases that he could have encouraged and his back and forth opinions on opop also feel town.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Hal Insandenza posted:

Opop has been a bit of a rollercoaster. Started out pretty strong IMO, seemed pretty engaged and then sort of drifted into the sandwolf thing. I think the frustration today feels kind of coming from a town place. Need to think about him some more.

Seems like AFQM is the way to go today. Still no way Opop-Sand is the team in my mind

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sand are you scum?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Same question to all of you really.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

This is like an hour and a Hal before deadline. Need to see what vote count was.

lol

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

Sand are you scum?

Nah, I’m miss possum or whatever. I’m p sure it’s not Fancy ? but if it is, I’m fine giving them the win. I’m *still* reasonably certain that hammer rush from Opop/Hal was legit. The way they responded to that felt very much so like they were caught. At that point they started throwing shade at each other and not a second earlier.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Voodoofly posted:

Same question to all of you really.

I am not, unfortunately

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Very much not scum here

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Opopanax posted:

You know what whatever. Town has absolutely fumbled this multiple times along the way, I don't see us winning, let's just do this I'm ready to move on. Maybe this lurker kill will be lucky ##vote question mark

Hal votes 18 minutes after this. I guess I don’t see why people think this was a rush to hammer

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Look I doubt I’m voting sand. I don’t think Hal rides that day 1 vote on sand the way he did if they are buds.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Why do you both think fancy is town? Like there isn’t a lot of posts but what is there feels scummy as hell to me

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Wait I just realized that if I just refuse to vote it’s a no execute and I assume I die at night and leave this mess to all of you.

Hmmmmm

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

Why do you both think fancy is town? Like there isn’t a lot of posts but what is there feels scummy as hell to me

Why does scum Hal vote scum fancy there yk

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

Why does scum Hal vote scum fancy there yk

Writing was on the wall. Hal isn’t the start a train onto someone else sort of player in general and at that point only he and fancy hadn’t voted fancy

It was no win.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Even little things like if he thought that was a hammer and fancy is town then he wins and why even write yolo?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Also the fact that fancy hasn’t voted is weirding me out considering he seems pretty clear to think its opop

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

Expected result. I am still 100% convinced Opop is the one, sandwilf-hal just doesn't work at all from the way any votes shook out

Like seriously no vote despite multiple posts after this all still on the opop train

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Yeah ##vote fancy if you all don’t agree then it can go to no execute and you can vote each other again and let fancy hammer one of you

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Voodoofly posted:

I don't I just prefer sandwolf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

Yeah ##vote fancy if you all don’t agree then it can go to no execute and you can vote each other again and let fancy hammer one of you

omg lol