Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

To be clear, you should read fan fic mafia

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
There was CPig's SK game here that I managed to win but I dunno if that counts

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Fanfic mafia sounds legendary for a lot of reasons then, I should read it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pig made a fun game where I was an sk that had randomized abilities

I fake claimed a role I liked so much that I try to include it in my setups

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

Fanfic mafia sounds legendary for a lot of reasons then, I should read it.

No, no you should not. It was something to experience but I would never wish that experience upon anyone else now.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Asiina had an incredible 3p win. Solo survivor with a bunch of manipulative abilities Iike sending anonymous messages and turning people into lynchbombs.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

what game?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

One flew over the cuckoos nest.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I almost had an awesome 3P victory in Mad Men but I picked the one person I shouldn't have to roll on

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Wild and Crazy Kids was a JakeP 3p victory that I'm sure Asiina would love to tell you all about.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I was in WaCK, that was the game I was talking about. But yes, the ending was... :angel:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Oh duh.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Without spoiling what happens, read habeas corpses II bottle

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Man I'm reading through WaCK again now, and I used to try and be much funnier before mafia killed my soul.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

BottleKnight posted:

So who has a really memorable 3P victory? I've only been in one game that had an SK victory but it can be any 3P. I'm down to read some games.

I once almost won as an SK I think that should count.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2969960

Here is a game I ran where two third parties won and everyone else lost

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3283140 (endgame)

here is a big game where the SK won. he was one of the first SK victories in SA Mafia History.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2738471

e: I used to enjoy weirdposting for art reasons. I think I'd like to again. I will do so in my next game I play, fair warning.

e2: the SK won both Wild West games. Coincidentally both times I figured out who the SK was and both times nobody believed me :(

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Aug 26, 2015

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

Man I'm reading through WaCK again now, and I used to try and be much funnier before mafia killed my soul.

Me 2

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

BottleKnight posted:

Mafia is as much fun as you make of it.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

I forgot how unbelievably frustrating this game was.

As an aside it's always humbling to see someone actually pull off a setup as complicated and time-consuming as that. I like to think I'm the Best There Ever Was but in truth my games are sophistry compared to Tom Tucker's.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
FanFic could not have ended any better than it did. Don't listen to the others. Read it all.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest involved some fun shenanigans and also everyone had a post restriction, which most people kept up for quite a long time, so that was a lot of fun too. I'm proud of that win, but couldn't have been done if others didn't decide to let me have it.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Youth group is still my favorite SK play of mine. And I won in spirit, good enough :argh:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I won an eccogame once where I was scum but I didn't know the rest of the scum team, they both died very quickly and I was the one who controlled the kill, so that was kinda like an SK win.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3659096

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I have never won a game of mafia.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
no one wins in the game of mafia

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That's not true, some people quit.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Hunger Games had a great SK win

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3603270

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3543410

The one game I played as a traditional SK. I killed half the scum team myself but the mechanics gave town a few one shot day cops that finally got me. At least I outsurvived all the scum.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Little Mac's battle Royale is hardly even mafia but you should read it anyway because it's got some amazing poo poo in it.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Can I just say DON'T loving POST IN A THREAD when you're not supposed to post in a thread and ESPECIALLY after the OP just yelled at somebody for posting in the thread?

And before you crawl up my rear end, I re-opened the thread so I could post the night results and a player substitution in it.

hexwren fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Aug 26, 2015

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm taking next week off of work. I'm just going to stay home but I am thinking of telling everybody I am going camping so they don't ask me for favors while I spend hours at the batting cages.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

CCKeane posted:

I'm taking next week off of work. I'm just going to stay home but I am thinking of telling everybody I am going camping so they don't ask me for favors while I spend hours at the batting cages.

Legit.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Tell everyone publicly you're leaving and post your address and then host a burglar party.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

So who has a really memorable 3P victory? I've only been in one game that had an SK victory but it can be any 3P. I'm down to read some games.

i won as SK in poques Wild and Crazy kids mafia a few months back

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

CCKeane posted:

But what if they see you at the store? Long lost twin?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

100YrsofAttitude posted:

But what if they see you at the store? Long lost twin?

"I don't know who you're talking about. I just have one of those faces, I guess!"

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!
The only awesome F3 I've been in was a webcam game.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!
I've been in one in forum games, but it was a pretty obvious lynch, so it wasn't super interesting.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

[/killed]

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Attention everyone: I found a batting cage place that is closer to me and costs like half as much.

Everyone I am going to spend so much time in batting cages.

It will be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

Attention everyone: I found a batting cage place that is closer to me and costs like half as much.

Everyone I am going to spend so much time in batting cages.

It will be great.

I thought that said battling cage, and i was very confused.