Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

playing some Shovel Knight before the GB stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

some ffxiv today, tonight its gonna be mario kart 8 deluxe with my buds

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I turned the music off in shovel knight and i think i like it a lot better this way :ssh:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

HolePisser1982 posted:

I turned the music off in shovel knight and i think i like it a lot better this way :ssh:

Uhhhh mods?!?!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

wtf

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

Nice post count troll!!!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

haha it's too intense and driving, i just want to relax and have fun

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the gb stream is going btw so you better tune in!!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

HolePisser1982 posted:

haha it's too intense and driving, i just want to relax and have fun

game respect game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Last night I played Competitive Overmeme whilst drunk for so long that I was eventually in a game full of teenagers on Summer Vacation and they were calling each other gay and making fun of each other with there high pitched voices and it was epic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAHdT2jSCto

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Last night I played Competitive Overmeme whilst drunk for so long that I was eventually in a game full of teenagers on Summer Vacation and they were calling each other gay and making fun of each other with there high pitched voices and it was epic.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the 3v3 lockout mode is addictive... comp has been poo poo w/ the double xp you have to play with a full squad for it. gonna blow more people up tomorrow

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

My internet has been fixed again so I will download and play Civ IV and probably some Shovel Knight

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

More Prey. It's one of those games that took a while for me to get into but now that I have, I'm hooked.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

jasonmans

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My 3DS charger is busted I think, so, no gaming for a week+.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i played drunk chu chu rocket on my dreamcast with my girlfriend. god tier night

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

watching usa vs mex and then im gonna play witcher 3 all night

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

PAC MAN CE2 Adventure Mode and practiced T-Spins in Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Picked up Horizon Zero Dawn on sale today, it's pretty cool so far. Probably gonna wind down the night with some DQVIII

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

i played drunk chu chu rocket on my dreamcast with my girlfriend. god tier night

I broke up with my girlfriend so I can finally game again. :cool:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I broke up with my girlfriend so I can finally game again. :cool:

i did this like a year ago , get on my level

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've said this a few times but I honestly miss grad school and uni, playing video games for 12 hours a day, my only disturbances coming from my thesis supervisor emailing me to beg for some sort of progress update. That was the best time of my life.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Dead Cells and Planechase: Torment

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I've said this a few times but I honestly miss grad school and uni, playing video games for 12 hours a day, my only disturbances coming from my thesis supervisor emailing me to beg for some sort of progress update. That was the best time of my life.
I miss being unemployed last year and gaming all day

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis on Dreamcast and Friday the 13th: The Game on PS4

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

grim dawn to kill time at work, witcher 3 later

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Day 7 of no gaming. This is rough. Sunday though, is going to be awesome. Probably Guilty Gear, Tekken, some picross 3D round 2...hell maybe some KOF since it's out on PC now and I think they fixed all the problems from the beta.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

More Prey. I like it a lot but I'm kinda ready to be done with it and I'm hoping I can finish tonight.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Day 7 of no gaming. This is rough. Sunday though, is going to be awesome. Probably Guilty Gear, Tekken, some picross 3D round 2...hell maybe some KOF since it's out on PC now and I think they fixed all the problems from the beta.

Day one of no gaming.. I'm going to die LOL

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I've been waiting for a psn sale for yakuza 4 for the past year... but I'm running out of patience. I'm playing sleeping dogs for now because it's the game I stopped playing the second I played my first yakuza game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Metroid Prime 2. I started it a few months ago and then stopped for some reason

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
PUBG, Rising Storm 2, or Friday the 13th.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

by now youve forgotten how to hold a controller

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

by now youve forgotten how to hold a controller

Oh no, I'm definitely gonna bust out some Hatsune Miku ASAP...I've probably lost all my muscle memory

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I still remembered how to do Xiaoyu's 10 hit combos after like 20 years.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Getting back into Final Fantasy XIV.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Overwatch and maybe some persona 5.. I'm glad it's easy to pick up after a month of not playing thanks to it's hand holding