Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I really wanted Videl to get serious about fighting. She has officially done more damage to Broly than Tien or Yamcha have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

New Leaf posted:

I really wanted Videl to get serious about fighting. She has officially done more damage to Broly than Tien or Yamcha have.

Just train her like Master Roshi trained people.

She'll catch up. Hell she already knows how to fly unlike Roshi. Though I think that's mostly Roshi being lazy

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Burkion posted:

she already knows how to fly unlike Roshi. Though I think that's mostly Roshi being lazy

Roshi has too much honor to brazenly steal a Crane Hermit technique like that :colbert:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Videl was cool, but then Gohan had to go and make a baby in her and so her story was finished

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

In the Dragonball world all the fighting potential is drained from a woman into her first child. The second child becomes a clone of one of the parents instead.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

In the Dragonball world all the fighting potential is drained from a woman into her first child. The second child becomes a clone of one of the parents instead.

God damnit, this works for Bardock too

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Aurora posted:

God damnit, this works for Bardock too

I guess Gine didn't have very much fighting potential then.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ammat The Ankh posted:

No, no she did not. Poor Raditz

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Shoving your kid in a dark room and making him read text books all day isn't really great parenting. At least she chilled out by the time Goten came along.

Goku isn't a great dad but at least he was there to balance out Gohans life a bit.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Ammat The Ankh posted:

She's more like Gohan in that she doesn't like to fight if I'm remembering. Gine and canon Bardock act weird as hell for Saiyans. People like Bardock for some of it though.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

New Leaf posted:

I wish they would just make up a reason for the humans to have the same potential as the saiyans.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
and THIS is superhuman 3!

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I remember a chart that someone made on 4chan detailing how in dbz fast vegeta and goku became stronger was directly proportional to how far away they were from their wives.

It was pretty convincing tbh.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I wish they would just make up a reason for the humans to have the same potential as the saiyans.

I know the hero of the story isn't the humans, but this is Earth, goddamnit. Superman may be the strongest, but Batman and Green Lantern can hold their own, too.. Give them the strength to step up and defend the place every once in a while.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

New Leaf posted:

I know the hero of the story isn't the humans, but this is Earth, goddamnit. Superman may be the strongest, but Batman and Green Lantern can hold their own, too.. Give them the strength to step up and defend the place every once in a while.

When it comes down to it, Goku, Vegeta, and Piccolo are more human that most of us. :911:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Monaghan posted:

I remember a chart that someone made on 4chan detailing how in dbz fast vegeta and goku became stronger was directly proportional to how far away they were from their wives.

It was pretty convincing tbh.

too bad dbs wrecked that model with ssg

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Condiv posted:

too bad dbs wrecked that model with ssg

No it wasn't! They unlocked SSJ Red near their wives, but they only achieved the more powerful SSJ Blue (and SSJ Blue kaio Ken 10X) by training in a place so far from their wives it's literally not in the same universe.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Vegeta became way stronger when he went farther than anyone to train with Whis. Goku was made when he was "given" SSG and begged to go train with Whis. Then he and Vegeta went and trained away in a pocket dimension.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
With all the cool aliens and sayians running around, why do you care about the boring humans?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

New Leaf posted:

It's one of the cool things about Ressurection F, seeing Krillin and Roshi fighting against mooks, because although they're not Super Saiyan Roided Up, they can still smack up some alien goobers if they try anything funny. Krillin himself kinda embodies that in Super, being a police officer and all.

Catching up isn't gonna happen, especially now that Pan has been born with a power level of 10,000.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

pan is more human than not. it's close enough

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

pan is gonna pwn

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Covok posted:

With all the cool aliens and sayians running around, why do you care about the boring humans?

I like several of the humans and other aliens more than Goku, Vegeta and the kids.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kild posted:

pan is gonna pwn

We are defiantly going to see a Future Pan or magical aging of some sort. Even such a powerful baby can't fight, but they are foreshadowing her pretty hard so I think they have an upcoming character for her in mind. I mean, they could just be playing the long game and anticipating season 8 of DB Super but I think they are more short sighted than that. Pan is way too young to grow up training like Gohan, so they have to age her somehow.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Rutibex posted:

We are defiantly going to see a Future Pan or magical aging of some sort. Even such a powerful baby can't fight, but they are foreshadowing her pretty hard so I think they have an upcoming character for her in mind. I mean, they could just be playing the long game and anticipating season 8 of DB Super but I think they are more short sighted than that. Pan is way too young to grow up training like Gohan, so they have to age her somehow.

the end of DBZ has her training with goku doing laps around the planet then beating up goten in the budokai

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Kild posted:

the end of DBZ has her training with goku doing laps around the planet then beating up goten in the budokai

IIRC, it was implied Goten was going easy on her.

Also, if Pan is such a loving beast, why make Uub his successor?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkXarztLVuY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYgYBUzCh6k

ftw

Kild fucked around with this message at 22:02 on May 18, 2016

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Covok posted:

IIRC, it was implied Goten was going easy on her.

Also, if Pan is such a loving beast, why make Uub his successor?

uub is the son goku always wanted

Covok
May 27, 2013

Anyone else pick-up on the fact that Super Shenron was gold like a Super Sayian?

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Watching those videos from the last episodes of DBZ (and the Manga) really makes me wonder how the gently caress they're going to align Super with it. If we don't get a time skip soon, it's going to be pretty hard to reconcile the two together.

I hope we get a time skip just to have Super Pan

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I hope we get a time skip and Pan is older than Goten and Trunks.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Agoat posted:

GRAND TOUR GRAND TOUR

Set ablaze like sandalwood

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Covok posted:

Anyone else pick-up on the fact that Super Shenron was gold like a Super Sayian?

My eyes were burned away by the horrid art of that episode so no, I didn't notice they shared a color.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Instead of a Golden Power Up for Freezas, I would love if if they had a SWOLE Power Up that made them look like 100% Freeza.

Similarly, you could bust out the MAX BUFF Power Up for humans, thanks to Roshi.

I just really want SUPER SWOLE I won't lie

Covok
May 27, 2013

Drowning Rabbit posted:

My eyes were burned away by the horrid art of that episode so no, I didn't notice they shared a color.

It makes me wonder if there is a Super Shenron 2 of the multiverse. And one who goes even further beyond!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Goku was the lovely one and Raditz was the talented one.

Raditz beat the poo poo out of Goku.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Covok posted:

It makes me wonder if there is a Super Shenron 2 of the multiverse. And one who goes even further beyond!

each one is worse animated than the last

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

super shenron was alright, but he was disappointing compared to how rad the namekian shenron looked.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Why was his name Super Shenron if he inspired the invention of the namekian dragonballs, who had a dragon called Porunga?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
Porunga is the namekian word for shenron

• Locked thread