Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Boxxy is actually woke these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Useful Distraction posted:

lol gab has more followers on twitter than there are active gab users, which works as a condemnation of both gab and twitter

Burn both to the ground imo

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Social media was a mistake

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

*clears throat* shitf0rbrains

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

It's notable that shoe0nhead's name comes from an old 4chan practice of demanding people (but mostly girls/women) post a photo of themselves with a shoe on their head as proof of identity.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Siljmonster posted:

no, thats their mentally handicapped cousin

Roxxy?

800peepee51doodoo
Mar 1, 2001

Volute the swarth, trawl betwixt phonotic
Scoff the festune

Dr. Killjoy posted:

I’ve never seen a picture of tiny and assumed he had to be actually intimidating looking and holy poo poo he looks like he fell out of an altright soyboy meme into real life

I've been up close to him at protests and he's a big enough dude that he can be intimidating, especially with half of the Portland Police Dept backing him up.

TheBalor posted:

The scope of Walker's spinelessness is breathtaking. The man is a cuttlefish.

Do you mean Ted Wheeler 'cause yeah, he is. He's terrified of upsetting the chud-infested police department and, like all democrats, hates leftists more than fascists

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

univbee posted:

Yeah, I taught in Japan for a few years and the stress even elementary and high schoolers are under is completely insane. Hikikomori have usually "failed" before entering the socially-accepted workforce, too.

My niece was pretty much here by age 6. It was really sad and no institution steps in to intervene in Japan.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Tokamak posted:

Way too many words

Well, they made a pretty good propaganda cheat sheet

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Hmmmmm.

HMMMMMM.

Cops and Klan yadda yadda

https://twitter.com/katemshepherd/status/1096146130931347456

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Equeen posted:

didn't she also make a "THERE'S ONLY 2 GENDERS" video?

Also, shoe0nhead gives me a "i'M nOt LiKe OtHeR gIRls" vibe, so of course she's dating an anti-SJW skeptic douchebag.

She's also really, really good friends with Lauren Southern.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
ah ha

quote:

On Dec. 8, 2017, Niiya asks Gibson if Toese had "his court stuff taken care of," referring to an active warrant for Toese's arrest. Niiya goes on to say officers ignored the warrant at a past protest and tells Gibson that he doesn't see a need to arrest Toese even if he has a warrant, unless Toese commits a new crime.

"Just make sure he doesn't do anything which may draw our attention," Niiya texted on Dec. 9. "If he still has the warrant in the system (I don't run you guys so I don't personally know) the officers could arrest him. I don't see a need to arrest on the warrant unless there is a reason."

quote:

The texts also show that Niiya at times told Gibson where leftist protests were taking place, including unrelated protests as well as antifascist marches with people in black bloc intent on protesting Patriot Prayer. At least once, Niiya told Gibson that Portland police were not monitoring a protest hosted by the Queer Liberation Front in an attempt to dissuade Gibson's right-wing group from showing up.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

sleeptalker posted:

It's notable that shoe0nhead's name comes from an old 4chan practice of demanding people (but mostly girls/women) post a photo of themselves with a shoe on their head as proof of identity.

ya iirc it was started by someone trolling cam-sites asking the models to do dumb poo poo, then the shoe thing caught on. there was even a thread in GBS back when

Carthag Tuek has issued a correction as of 23:08 on Feb 14, 2019

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Krankenstyle posted:

ya iirc it was started by someone trolling cam-sites asking the models to do dumb poo poo, then the shoe thing caught on. there was even a thread in GBS back when

i really feel like convergent GBS/4chan evolution should worry us a touch more

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

its always been kind of funny how much SA shits on Reddit despite how terrible and vile some of the forums/posters are on this site

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/katemshepherd/status/1096146515263811584
https://twitter.com/katemshepherd/status/1096147082983833600

reminder that the mayor literally maced a baby and the police chief goes on alt right radio shows to brag about beating up antifa

oh and also basically the entire portland police force lives in the state of washington

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Wait why did the mayor maced a baby.

Is portland lib heavy? I thought it was a rather lefty city

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
collusion ain't an illusion

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Equeen posted:

I mean... making work less miserable and demanding in Japan could lead to its young people having the time and energy to gently caress each other.

Sometimes I think about how awful living in this Boomerocracy is, and then I think about Japan's insanely old population. And goddamn, think about how much it must suck to be a young Japanese person.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

It's Dem party is extremely succ and with those kinds of liberals, well

https://youtu.be/XkY88kvkdvU

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

Kurtofan posted:

lib heavy and lefty are becoming more far apart every day

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
the mayor however is the epitome of spineless succ liberal who proudly claims portland is a sanctuary city while assisting ICE with anything they ask for

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

CSPAM:

Alan Smithee posted:

Boxxy is actually woke these days

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

is this boxxy

shes wrung a decade long career out of having the same eyebrows

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Kurtofan posted:

the baby was a real rear end in a top hat who had it coming

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

is this boxxy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SPu3vBxPWs

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Holy poo poo I watched 41 seconds of that. What the gently caress is going to happen to my youtube recs now?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
guess the show is over

https://twitter.com/Kokok8787/status/1096154903393648640

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

CommonShore posted:

Holy poo poo I watched 41 seconds of that. What the gently caress is going to happen to my youtube recs now?

his video about ginger hate is a classic

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

coincidental timing I'm sure

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

didn't you just post a bunch of texts from cops working with PP/PB to arrange it so they didn't have to arrest Tiny despite knowing full well he had warrants? lmoa

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

doesn't this happen every few weeks?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
mr. mayor why did you mace that baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9euvJYg3Aqc

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
ah, So u want me to arrest Tiny just because he has a warrant out for his arrest? Do Tell. (citizens get mad at me) Sorry. Im sorry. Im trying to remove it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

ah, So u want me to arrest Tiny just because he has a warrant out for his arrest? Do Tell. (citizens get mad at me) Sorry. Im sorry. Im trying to remove it

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

Intel&Sebastian posted:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted: