Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
My God, that made sense. The recovery is real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
Is this addressed to the Planters nuts brand, to the planter class as a socioeconomic force, or both?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The Eye of Sauron gazes upon you, Mr. Peanut...

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Heath posted:

The Eye of Sauron gazes upon you, Mr. Peanut...

he's clearly bourgeois-coded

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

The demon king recovers his strength day by day....

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

the neuralink is already operating beyond its capacity and he is transforming

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Juul-Whip posted:

yeah i didnt mind Poppy IV so much compared to the previous iterations. it was fine

They shout out the ghost stories at the end of the world podcast which is great because I like that guy and he does have a good “ghost story” vibe but that
Serious he did in the octopus is terrible. He brought in some loving nerd and they spend the hour talking about what a software update is.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Havana syndrome is back!

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

KoRMaK posted:

Havana syndrome is back!

Havana Syndrome is actually the friends we made along the way

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

it was very funny to see a headline from a science journal saying "Havana syndrome aint real, no evidence" and the next day see another headline from the state department refuting the one from the day before

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Havana cold one with my buds

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yea Havana Syndrome is very real based on the ultra-reliable accounts of people who professionally stare into the dumbest abyss every day of their lives.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Yea Havana Syndrome is very real based on the ultra-reliable accounts of people who professionally stare into the dumbest abyss every day of their lives.

And who will benefit financially from the government agreeing that they were injured in the line of duty.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

People whose job is lying claim to have a special kind of fibromyalgia

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

We know the true origin of Havana syndrome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDV9Am5AlYY

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
I mean the state department spent most of 2021 insinuating that covid-19 came out of a Wuhan bioweapon lab, elite delusions and conspiracy theories make appreciable impacts on the world because they enforce laws and norms.

Even low level enforcers get in on the action, look at fentanyl panics or various fake forensics.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

And who will benefit financially from the government agreeing that they were injured in the line of duty.
Have you seen home prices in Falls Church or Arlington?

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Halloween Jack posted:

Have you seen home prices in Falls Church or Arlington?

9/11 was the best thing to ever happen to real estate developers in this area.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Is chapo using some sort of goofy third party RSS hosting service now? I can’t figure out how to listen to the grey wolf feed without listening on patreon.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I don’t want to create an Acast account

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Do you listen to podcasts on spotify or something

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

COPE 27 posted:

Do you listen to podcasts on spotify or something

Someone's got to, I suppose. That or Stitcher.

*snicker*

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
seems fine on overcast app

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Login to patreon.com from the website. Go to the Chapo page from the sidebar. Click on the membership tab. Scroll down to quick links. Click the “Copy link” button and paste what is now in the clipboard into your podcast app’s manual podcast add feature. In Apple Podcasts go to your Library, click the ellipsis icon in the top-right and then “Follow a show by URL…” Finally, paste the copied URL in and then click “Follow.”

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

I use this, did no research and found it on the app store. Meets my needs

https://pocketcasts.com/

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

icantfindaname posted:

I use this, did no research and found it on the app store. Meets my needs

https://pocketcasts.com/

This is the answer. Works fine for greywolf, works fine for the patron feed

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1776089245045956793?t=AwSD73Exfq0EBQQe4XjGMw&s=19

Nice to see those good brain medicines are working for Matt

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Plot summary posted:

In the final twist, the government, with Hale in tow, locates two atomic bombs supposedly planted by terrorist "Rafeeq" atop the World Trade Center. The US uses this as pretext for invading the Middle East and taking possession of oilfields. Hale correctly intuits that the government had planted the bombs in order to rally US support for the invasion, but gladly covers the story the way the government wants in exchange for front-line access to film the action.

This movie predicted Maggie Haberman.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lmao npr is talking again about Havana Syndrome and the symptoms are conclusively the same as someone with high blood pressure doing too much nitrous oxide. sudden onset metallic ear ringing, tinitus.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

KoRMaK posted:

lmao npr is talking again about Havana Syndrome and the symptoms are conclusively the same as someone with high blood pressure doing too much nitrous oxide. sudden onset metallic ear ringing, tinitus.

the people in the 60 minutes segment described totally different symptoms, and the first people to speak up a couple years ago described even more different symptoms

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

i say swears online posted:

the people in the 60 minutes segment described totally different symptoms, and the first people to speak up a couple years ago described even more different symptoms

They told people a magic ray gun might have made them sick, so now everyone in the State Dept. with any symptoms of anything thinks the Russians are targeting them specifically.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I think it was Felix that called it Wi-Fi morgellons, which is pretty much spot on.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

They told people a magic ray gun might have made them sick, so now everyone in the State Dept. with any symptoms of anything thinks the Russians are targeting them specifically.

a dude in the 60 minutes segment said they were only targeting people in the top 5-10% on performance reviews. just amazing poo poo

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

the elite assassination unit that risked everything and almost got caught using a secret experimental weapon to give people headaches

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

a dude in the 60 minutes segment said they were only targeting people in the top 5-10% on performance reviews. just amazing poo poo

:lol:

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

:discourse:

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
From seeing it discussed, there's also a mix of "Oh, they're all faking it? Well explain this poor woman whose skull got all hosed up around her ear!"

And it's like, yeah, that poo poo happens randomly. It's hosed up. Lot of hosed up stuff can happen to people without a clear cause, and that cause definitely isn't a magic laser gun.

Juul-Whip posted:

the elite assassination unit that risked everything and almost got caught using a secret experimental weapon to give people headaches

One of the main stories was the unit commander and a field agent (a father and son) on the elite assassination team sneaking into Tbilisi to give the wife of a justice department guy a scare and a headache and maybe freak out her dog.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Maybe all these CIA operatives are just coming down off molly or percs and their stummy hurts?

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

I like how they broke into our systems and could steal our most sensitive personnel information.

Did they use that to plan an attack when our Top People are on sick/maternity leave?

Did they perhaps use personal info to commit financial fraud and waste peoples time? Or maybe use it to blackmail and intimidate them?

Or did they only steal the .xls spreadsheet of “2023 Performance Review All Employees”? They then added a filter to it and hit sort -> high low. Then they drove to the top 10 people’s houses and shot them with a top secret microwave gun that gave them all hangovers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Vargatron posted:

Maybe all these CIA operatives are just coming down off molly or percs and their stummy hurts?

They're all stressed out from their Associate Director of Being Evil jobs.

I don't doubt their health is all hosed up, but it ain't from magic ray guns.