Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
It's [CURRENT YEAR] and we still have [PROBLEM]???

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

tacodaemon posted:

Harry Potter book release: don't worry, no spoilers.

Showed up at seven, in full costume for a nine am release. Devoted no? I was one of the few to dress up, and I was the best-dressed. I'm not being vain, I honestly had the most detailed and accurate costume there.

We were told in line, that the best-dressed person in line gets to open the box and have the first Half-Blood Prince book. So, I'm a shoo-in, aren't I?

I think u copypastaed into the wrong thread

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Fallen Hamprince posted:

if there's one good thing to come of trump's russia hardon it will be landing snowden in a cia blacksite getting his idiot rear end electrocuted until the end of time

bad dem lusts for disappearance and torture of people who expose politically inconvenient truths about the american spy state? say it aint so

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

2017 is the page-year I become an MD. Rock.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
postin' in the present year

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Noice

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

lol people thought that 2017 was gonna be better than 2016

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Year of the cock president

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Posting on the year of trump

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Ten minutes until we find out if Wilders won bigly.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

breath of the wild came out in 2017, automatically a good year.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
2016 was just a set up for the real worst year, 2017. Lol if you think that won't just keep going.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Jonald Tronp is gonna run for president in a decade

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Comrayn posted:

2016 was just a set up for the real worst year, 2017. Lol if you think that won't just keep going.

you will eat those words when The Mattering occurs

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

comingafteryouall posted:

doom came out in 2016, better year

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

A shame its graphics came out in 2005

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Yossarian-22 posted:

I agree with the Chomsky view of criticizing your own country before all others. There's nothing we can really do as American citizens about Russian imperialism

Sure, and I agree with that too, in principle. But Greenwald in particular is kind of being a useful idiot to Putin at this point. It's one thing to tell Clintonistas that they can't just handwave away their failure in 2016 as the result of Russian interference. It's quite another to say, "Oh, investigating Trump is just McCarthyite anti-Russian paranoia," when it's very possible that Trump and/or a lot of his administration is, in fact, compromised by a far-rightist adversarial government.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

jBrereton posted:

Ten minutes until we find out if Wilders won bigly.

Plz no I can't handle mroe idiot racists

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

they may have done good once, but Snowden, Assange, Stein, Zizek, and the rest of the edgelord left all boosted Trump, which makes them collaborators and is beyond the minimum required evidence to exclude them from any "going forward" plans for anybody on the left.

Their stupid ideas and their dumb opinions should be left in a vacuum where hopefully they suffocate

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

is Power Rangers anime?

Live action anime with real mans

manime, if you will

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Shugojin posted:

Plz no I can't handle mroe idiot racists
Bad news: they exist if wilders won or not

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Concerned Citizen posted:

https://ballotpedia.org/Colorado_Creation_of_ColoradoCare_System,_Amendment_69_(2016)

naral, progressnow, planned parenthood, ufcw, hell jill stein said she was against it.

link broke

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Amen to that. I wish I didn't loving suck at it so much - tired of getting OHKO-ed. I need to learn how to dodge.:saddowns:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Majorian posted:

Amen to that. I wish I didn't loving suck at it so much - tired of getting OHKO-ed. I need to learn how to dodge.:saddowns:

play dark souls

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Majorian posted:

Sure, and I agree with that too, in principle. But Greenwald in particular is kind of being a useful idiot to Putin at this point. It's one thing to tell Clintonistas that they can't just handwave away their failure in 2016 as the result of Russian interference. It's quite another to say, "Oh, investigating Trump is just McCarthyite anti-Russian paranoia," when it's very possible that Trump and/or a lot of his administration is, in fact, compromised by a far-rightist adversarial government.

The investigation has gotten Benghazi-esque though, and distracted from more pressing issues

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

2017 is pretty alright so far, as a straight white cis boy

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

they may have done good once, but Snowden, Assange, Stein, Zizek, and the rest of the edgelord left all boosted Trump, which makes them collaborators and is beyond the minimum required evidence to exclude them from any "going forward" plans for anybody on the left.

Their stupid ideas and their dumb opinions should be left in a vacuum where hopefully they suffocate

wikileaks servers are currently literally in russia lol

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Add "(2016)" to the end of the link

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Shab posted:

I can't wait for all the apocalpytic summer blockbusters over the next few years where it's the same earth-ending threats we're used to but instead of a respectable Bill Pullman-type as president we have an incompetent nincompoop who folds immediately to the pressure

They called it escape from la and it came out in the 90s

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Welcome....to the page of the real (year)

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

A bad year.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Rah! posted:

Live action anime with real mans

manime, if you will

Neo: whoa

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/TPM/status/842102289691246603

chuck grassley...

good!?!?!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Burn Zone posted:

lol people thought that 2017 was gonna be better than 2016

Trump is not having a good time at all being President. Any year where he's incredibly miserable for a sustained period of time is A Good Year.

Yossarian-22 posted:

The investigation has gotten Benghazi-esque though, and distracted from more pressing issues

How has it gotten Benghazi-esque? And what more pressing issues are there than Russia possibly compromising high-ranking officials? That seems like a pretty important issue to me.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

what? we're constantly finding trump people connected to russia, while benghazi was just going over the same thing 100 times in hopes that it would somehow become hillary's fault

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
i was just given a project with 69 build-breaking errors (nice) and 783 build warnings with at least 4 classes of illegal build steps and configurations (so these things were also build-breaking even if they weren't errors)

i've gotten it to build, fixed tons of redundant dependencies, squashed multiple obsolete references, and reduced the issue queue to 0 errors and 18 warnings in about 6 hours of work

please tell me trump has done something colossally stupid today so i can turn off my brain, thread, today sucks.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

here we are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

monkeyface makes a solid point

• Locked thread