Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im working my way through the 24 hours of jeff now. Skate 3 seemed like a pretty normal skating game until he booted up this Mortal Kombat fatalities style minigame where you bail off a three story building and it zooms in on all the bones youre breaking, what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

im working my way through the 24 hours of jeff now. Skate 3 seemed like a pretty normal skating game until he booted up this Mortal Kombat fatalities style minigame where you bail off a three story building and it zooms in on all the bones youre breaking, what the gently caress

big brother magazine was a treasure

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

lol what

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i want a new skate game so bad

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

skate 3 is one of those games im still sad never got a release on a platform i can play (pc). The game looks great when you play it as expected and even when you don't it's incredible.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Austin is so good that I listened to his vice podcast. He's fine but Patrick is so so bad. Danielle is pretty good tho.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just got super bummed again that THPS5 sucked donkey balls.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

Just got super bummed again that THPS5 sucked donkey balls.

dont remind me.
thps3 is one of the best games ever and there will never be another one of that quality.
now i wonder how bad the JSR spiritual indie successor with naganuma music will blow it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

dont remind me.
thps3 is one of the best games ever and there will never be another one of that quality.
now i wonder how bad the JSR spiritual indie successor with naganuma music will blow it

At the very least to atone for their sins they should put THPS3 up as a PS2 for PS4 title but I wonder if all that stuff is wrapped up in weird licensing and theyll never be able to rerelease those games

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

At the very least to atone for their sins they should put THPS3 up as a PS2 for PS4 title but I wonder if all that stuff is wrapped up in weird licensing and theyll never be able to rerelease those games

tearfully singing the song where they say TONY HAAAAAWK on the chorus in memoriam

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Austin getting his own website and podcast then hiring Patrick is some real monkey's paw poo poo

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

ArfJason posted:

dont remind me.

It's out on Steam Early Access & has a bunch of positive reviews but the trailers still look kinda ehhh

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://my.mixtape.moe/jngtmp.webm

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jason said butthurt on the podcast this week.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I didnt say poo poo. Die rear end in a top hat

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Jason said butthurt on the podcast this week.

i know some of the bombers have SA accounts, but if any of them are secretly posting regularly it's Jason

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Fumaofthelake posted:

Austin getting his own website and podcast then hiring Patrick is some real monkey's paw poo poo

Patrick's rambling was bugging me so much I went back and counted and he said "y'know" ten times in twenty seconds.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Alex doing his Mega Man series like he said he would with Vinny.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

that cybernetic skull looks like a real idiot

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i want drew & vinny planet coaster quicklook

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Dan was on commentary during the last Hoodslam and keeps owning.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Lodin posted:

Dan was on commentary during the last Hoodslam and keeps owning.

And this man hates living in San Francisco?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Brad figured out how to be good at Hitman when he realized it was a game and not real life.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

"The game realizes it's a video game" - Brad Shoemaker, 2016

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

A few dozen indie games have secret sigils hidden in them and someone called the Sigil Master contacted Austin and Patrick and took them through their own personal ARG to discover Frog Fractions 2.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

tumor looking batty posted:

Brad figured out how to be good at Hitman when he realized it was a game and not real life.

the Bradder is becoming aware!!

MrSquarepants
Jul 4, 2012
Why is Rorie allowed on anything? He immediately sucks the air out of the room everytime he talks. Is he secretly Jeffs cousin, and Jeffs doing him a favor by giving him a job?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol I'm so happy vinny did a planet coaster video.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yeah! i wish they had drew too though

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

MrSquarepants posted:

Why is Rorie allowed on anything? He immediately sucks the air out of the room everytime he talks. Is he secretly Jeffs cousin, and Jeffs doing him a favor by giving him a job?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

MrSquarepants posted:

he sucks, doesn't listen, adds nothing, and often derails things by being such a dumbass.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I would post that clip of him asking about the recipe list but I don't want to put more effort into this post than Rorie puts into content.

gently caress it I changed my mind. Shout out to everyone's quiet resignation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm20LsjTJR0

Fumaofthelake fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Nov 23, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The reason Rorie sucks is because he's a conduit for the kinds of people who use GB chat during livestreams. He has no personality of his own. It's like having chat on the couch in person. gently caress that

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The reason Rorie sucks is because he's a conduit for the kinds of people who use GB chat during livestreams. He has no personality of his own. It's like having chat on the couch in person. gently caress that

To be fair there are a bevy of additional reasons that Rorie sucks.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Lol I'm so happy vinny did a planet coaster video.

vinny covering his park guests in oil and then setting them on fire

Soral
May 30, 2009

matt rorie randomly showing up drunk to the tested.com 24 hour charity podcast at 4 in the moring wearing a purple dress shirt and sunglasses

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

vinny covering his park guests in oil and then setting them on fire

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Vinny: [earnestly] I think the people in my park only like Chief Beef.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I dont mind Rorie too much but I can't stand Brad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

tumor looking batty posted:

I dont mind Rorie too much but I can't stand Brad

having a lovely attitude and work ethic is major negative points for big bad brad