Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Halloween is gonna be awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Burt Sexual posted:

xpost mega lols from Gip
the only jewish pepolee i know of that are attacking someone else are the israel him support and fundamentalists, and maybe someone whois mentally ill with violent tendencies and also is jewish, but i dont know them

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

bag em and tag em posted:

If you want to do this try a good joke and we'll all have a good laugh with you. Every time one of you tries to muscle your way into a thread you just start lashing out and flailing around like a 14 year old who just clicked over from r/the_donald. By all means laugh at liberals, but be funny about it ya clown.

"One of you?" Lol

I voted for hilldawg

I can still lol at people who are crying over how someone sat in a sofa. not necessarily itt, but its on cnn, which is ridiculous and not news

Lmao

Goodto know i hit a nerve tho. Cuck cuck.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Viruswithshoes posted:

Halloween is gonna be awesome

i still think about this image sometimes and laugh

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Three and a half hours till yugge big lols hope you're all ready

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lil Peeler posted:

Three and a half hours till yugge big lols hope you're all ready

Everyone in the room will laugh at him and hes gonna think theyre laughing with him and tomorrow say his speech was a success

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Romes128 posted:

I voted for hilldawg
... Cuck cuck.

uh huh lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

i still think about this image sometimes and laugh

this got me through the day after the election

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
4 Things I Learned From 4 Years Together:
1. I wouldn’t have to “fix” myself before meeting with Donald, because he brings out my best self.
I hoped we would work out all our problems very quickly in a day years ago. All the bad things, they worry me so much I had bags under my eyes and smelt more than usual. I often think about meeting him. I know he would take me as I am. When I think about what he can do for us, It really makes me smile
2. When life feels unsettling, my President is a fixed star in my universe.
AS he himself says, there are many bad things , bad hombres and dudes, UHH uranium??. All I can do is worry about these very bad things. He knows just what to say to me to make me find my center again
3. The exceptional moments and the day-to-day moments are both precious.
when every little word, tweet and every speach makes you feel the way i do, you know youve found the right one.
4. There’s nothing like laughing together.
me and the President are on the same page, he says what he means and i believe that. You should all laugh with him and give him a chance. shamke on you for bullying my president

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Romes128 posted:

"One of you?" Lol

I voted for hilldawg

I can still lol at people who are crying over how someone sat in a sofa. not necessarily itt, but its on cnn, which is ridiculous and not news

Lmao

I do not know if you read the thread title? the tears itt are from laughter

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Plz dont kink shame

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz

my new dog posted:

the only jewish pepolee i know of that are attacking someone else are the israel him support and fundamentalists, and maybe someone whois mentally ill with violent tendencies and also is jewish, but i dont know them
You know that when he's implying a false flag he means Obama, right?

OOOOBAMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g9E2qZpfyY

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ZombyDog posted:

lol, implying

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-28/trump-blames-obama-for-protests-i-think-he-s-behind-it

quote:

Trump Blames Obama for Protests: ‘I Think He’s Behind It’

there is a spectre haunting the white house

the spectre of OBAMA

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

At the end of Trump's 2 terms (there's no way he loses in 2020 lol), imagine how bigly he'll inflate his accomplishments.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

ZombyDog posted:

OOOOBAMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g9E2qZpfyY

oh in that i case i totally get it. i too would try to gently caress trump in every way if i had the power of being retired and being the secret leader of a secret government secret cabal and the founder of isis.

is loyalist in trumps vocabulary?

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

tao of lmao posted:

At the end of Trump's 2 terms (there's no way he loses in 2020 lol), imagine how bigly he'll inflate his accomplishments.

Let's be honest though, what are the chances that both Trump and the US will survive until 2020? Something has to give.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Romes128 posted:

"One of you?" Lol

I voted for hilldawg

Lmao

The failing news media (fake) won't tell you that romes128 is a paid liberal protester. America wants more lols. SAD!!!!

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39123281

quote:

Mr Trump's 2018 budget blueprint reportedly includes a 37% spending cut for the State Department and US Agency for International Development (USAID).

Read this and lol'd

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I bet you not a single dollar to Israel is cut though (since we count our military support of Israel budgetwise as "foreign aid" lmao).

quote:

Top Republican says Trump's budget plan 'dead on arrival'

l

m

a

o

quote:

"What's most disturbing about the cut to the State Department's budget is it shows a lack of understanding of what it takes to win the war," Senator Graham continued.

l m a o

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

strong, very strong lols

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
*Trump scrolls through facebook sees pocture of sad hobo with "why do we give money to other countries if there are homeless vets in the USA?" On it*

*Trump nods sagely, and writes down 0.00 in the state department budget box*

Lol.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
reminder that Trump is scheduled to give a SOTU-like speech to a joint session of congress tonight so strap in cuz it'll be a doozy

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I can't help but picture Obama as some malevolent spectral presence, a ghoulish zeitgeist pulling the strings and every single time Donald says or does something loving dumb, or he has people protesting his presidency, or he put too much ketchup on his steak, or his dick won't get hard it's because Obama was there, cackling madly in the ether.

thanks obama!!!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Very much looking forward to the giant lols when Congress rejects Trump's first budget and he has a huge hissey fit

Play
Apr 25, 2006

proof of concept posted:

reminder that Trump is scheduled to give a SOTU-like speech to a joint session of congress tonight so strap in cuz it'll be a doozy

Yeah, supposed to be 70-90 minutes or some poo poo like that. I can't imagine it will be anything other than a disaster because I don't think Donald can really read more than a sentence or two at a time, he'll cover that up with his (literally retarded-sounding) non-sequitors and assorted bullshit he's always spewing. On the downside, there won't be questions or anything but at the very least there's nothing he could potentially do that would make him seem presidential, much less presidential for OVER AN HOUR. That's literally impossible for a man who was never the sharpest tool in the shed and now seems to be suffering badly from dementia mixed with insane narcissism.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's gonna be yuge

odds he is just gonna go into some rant about how he won and the media is evil and the swamp?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I hope he goes off script immediately and I want to see the horror dawn on congressional faces when they realize this is the next hour and a half straight for them.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

it's gonna be yuge

odds he is just gonna go into some rant about how he won and the media is evil and the swamp?

I'd give it at least 7 to 1 odds

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
bets on how long before he brings up his stunning electoral victory? i call 2 minutes in

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

I will say 3

He'll remember that he has to be a little more tactful and moderated for about two-and-a-half minutes before he slides into Crazy Town

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

bag em and tag em posted:

I hope he goes off script immediately and I want to see the horror dawn on congressional faces when they realize this is the next hour and a half straight for them.

I'll set the over/under on Trump staying with prepared remarks at 15 seconds. Also I give it one minute before the hand gestures start.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

haljordan posted:

I'll set the over/under on Trump staying with prepared remarks at 15 seconds. Also I give it one minute before the hand gestures start.

The only thing those miniature hands are good for is jerking off tiny invisible men

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
It's kind of amazing to me that we've gone from Obama - someone who could deliver a prepared speech pretty well [I don't think he did as well off-the-cuff, but still did well enough] to... to this

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Code Jockey posted:

It's kind of amazing to me that we've gone from Obama - someone who could deliver a prepared speech pretty well [I don't think he did as well off-the-cuff, but still did well enough] to... to this

Trump's inability to stay with one thought for more than eight seconds really doesn't help him in this arena either.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
or just the general way he starts talking like a middle schooler once he is going

Like, sooooo bad folks. SO BAD!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

The endless repetition, like if he says "bad, very bad, very not good" he thinks it's somehow better than just saying "bad". He sounds like a second grader trying to fill out the word count of a homework assignment

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

It wouldn't be nearly as bad if he could just stick with the goddamned teleprompter but apparently that's asking too much.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

haljordan posted:

It wouldn't be nearly as bad if he could just stick with the goddamned teleprompter but apparently that's asking too much.

I feel like I remember people being buttmad at Obama because "he's just reading the words off the screen!!!"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/republicans-mock-obamas-teleprompter-use/2011/10/18/gIQA6hEivL_story.html

lol yup

quote:

October 18, 2011

If Obama can’t give a two-minute speech without a screen telling him what to say, the critique goes, it’s a sign that he doesn’t know what he’s talking about and can’t be trusted to do his job.

Obama ruined the teleprompter for the rest of the politicians,” said Fred Davis, a media strategist who advised Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) in his 2008 presidential run and, until this summer, Republican candidate and former ambassador Jon Huntsman Jr.

If you use it now, you’re like Obama,” Davis said. “It’s a negative because it’s a sign of inauthenticity. It’s a sign that you can’t speak on your own two feet. It’s a sign that you have handlers behind you telling you what to say.”

OBAAAAMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it really was just bc he was black wasn't it? loving everyone uses a teleprompter.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

haljordan posted:

I honestly don't think he can read fast enough to do that, and when he does it's painfully obvious, he knows he looks like a child trying to understand a new word he read, so to avoid that he will go on his crazy tangents and there will be bountiful lols for us all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

I feel like I remember people being buttmad at Obama because "he's just reading the words off the screen!!!"

Yeah as if he invented that technology. At least he could put more than two sentences together.