Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

kustomkarkommando posted:

I was just thinking a ban on history snipes

if we dont snipe history we are doomed to I couldnt think of anything to end that with

future history snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

nutranurse posted:

well then he can get a job creating jizz for energy, the future sounds chafey

wait, this isn' the future i got that really sexy scar in the revolution for :bahgawd:

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Dreylad posted:

the uneasy posting before the thread closes

Effort and context goes right at the window.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

history is over, long live the new flesh

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

i thought you loved anime

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

PupsOfWar posted:

dickeye should do data-entry imho

I would kick rear end at that

2019 I'll probably still be on assistance tho

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
2020 -- god-empress hillary has declared her self despot for lyfe

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

mandatory lesbian posted:

thats why i love it

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

PupsOfWar posted:

i thought you loved anime

metal gear solid's writing is terrible even by the standards of bad anime, and its cut scenes are unwatchable

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Gravel Gravy posted:

Effort and context goes right at the window.

my stomach hurts

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

but what happens to biden

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Jagchosis posted:

metal gear solid's writing is terrible even by the standards of bad anime, and its cut scenes are unwatchable

burn the witch

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Sharkie posted:

my stomach hurts

mine did too but then i took a poo poo

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

me looking at these pics: yes

YES

YES!!!!!!!!!!

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

but what happens to biden

vice president for lyfe

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
don't you be gross ReidRansom or i'm turning this car around

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Jagchosis posted:

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
why is he putting a sheep on a balloon?

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Fist laddie Bill Clinton explains to America the benefits of this, and 53% of America approves

2020 BCE: Ur–Amorite wars continue

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Sharkie posted:

why is he putting a sheep on a balloon?

its best not to ask questions. just lie back and think of raiden

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

burn the witch

I recall beating the 4th one around 1130 or 12 at night and the cutscenes not ending until about 130.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pls no more animes

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
When does the next deus ex game come out thats what I want to know

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

i like ocelot just chilling

Gravel Gravy posted:

I recall beating the 4th one around 1130 or 12 at night and the cutscenes not ending until about 130.

it's 71 minutes long

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

it's 71 minutes long

I probably took a few smoke breaks.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

it's 71 minutes long

lol gtfo out

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Berke Negri posted:

lol gtfo out

nope it's literally a hour long cut scene at the end of the game

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

does anything bad happen to this sweet pup

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

euphronius posted:

Pls no more animes

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

euphronius posted:

Pls no more animes

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

2020: impossibly far in the future when I was a second grader

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

can you at least pause it I hate cutscenes that are really long but you cant tell how much longer it is then it you hit any button it just ends

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

PupsOfWar posted:

does anything bad happen to this sweet pup

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sorry I meant to post

Pls now more animes

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Soup du Jour posted:

2020: impossibly far in the future when I was a second grader
I remember thinking that I'd be old when 2020 rolled around.

Wait.

poo poo.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

how many nerds do you think took political direction from it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

WASHINGTON, DC–Denouncing the American electoral process as "immoral and corrupt," President Clinton announced Tuesday that she will not step down on Jan. 20, 2021, declaring herself "President For Life."
Clinton greets her subjects from a White House balcony.

Proclaiming Nov. 14 a new national holiday as "Day One of Americlintonian Year Zero," Clinton issued a directive of total martial law over "all territories formerly known as these United States, from now on to be called the Holy United Imperial Americlintonian Demopublic (HUIAD)." She added that all election results are "hereby invalidated under Demopublican provisional law."

"The American people have spoken," Clinton said. "By failing to generate a 51 percent majority for either candidate, they have shown their inability to muster the drive to collective action. The time has come for a new America, a strong Americlintonian Empire, capable of providing the indecisive electorate with direction through one woman's sheer force of will."

Dressed in full military regalia and flanked by members of her elite Demopublican Guard, Clinton told reporters, "Let all peoples of the land know this: The era of bipartisan inaction and paralysis has ended. The Age of the Great Cleansing Fire begins today."

A significant portion of the U.S. Armed Forces has sworn loyalty to the Imperial Demopublic Council of Generals, the new military wing of the Clinton regime. But despite such support, many political observers question the constitutionality of Clinton's actions, which include the burning of the Constitution, the dissolution of Congress, and the establishment of "re-education camps" in suburban D.C.

At a sparsely attended press conference, U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno raised the prospect of a Justice Department investigation of "possible illegal activities" on the part of Clinton. Most observers, however, believe that such a probe is unlikely: Less than an hour after Reno spoke, her battered and broken body was publicly fed to Clinton's dogs.

"Let them bring their pitiful reprisals to the impotent courts. Their lawyers and lawsuits shall face the wrath of a people united by the almighty fist," said Clinton, whose divinity as HUIAD's first Emperor-God was ratified late Tuesday night by the Americlintonic High Priest Council. "Let them recount their puny, paper ballots. They shall wither, as will the bankers, lawyers, and lobbyists all, before the Holy Cause of Americlintonia's glorious, righteous might."

Defiant in the face of objections from the Bush and Gore camps, Clinton has consolidated her power over the last several days, ordering armed takeovers of major federal buildings and the systematic collection and display of her enemies' heads on iron pikes.

In a test of the new regime's power outside the nation's capital, Senator-Elect Bill Clinton, rechristened "Husband of The Lord Clinton On Earth," summarily ordered HUIAD troops to fire on Manhattan crowds, leaving more than 2,500 dead on Wall Street and quickly dispersing protesters loyal to defeated Republican challenger Rick Lazio.

Resistance movements are already forming. The new Legion Of Californians has sworn to defeat HUIAD in the west, and anti-Clinton groups have been reported across the U.S., including Trumpist factions in Washington State and Maine.

Clinton has publicly dismissed such insurrections as "pathetic," confident that nothing will stem her authority over "the former U.S."

"The rebels are but mewling kittens who shall taste blood instead of milk," said Clinton, threatening to deploy HUAID-controlled nuclear weapons against members of resistance movements. "The holy power of the atom shall, if it must, cleanse this nation of all infidels."

• Locked thread