Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
 I mean seriously what in the loving hell, he announced the cyber whatever earlier this weekend and now it can never happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Donald Trump is not a political insider. It's not fair to judge him by the same standards of the washington elite. The fact is he probably didn't know that colluding with a foreign power to manipulate our election in his favor was wrong. This witch hunt needs to end.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Al! posted:

what dark souls character is trump........................... i'd say he's probably Siegmeyer of Catarina

Trusty Patches idiot

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

i don't know why it's unbelievable trump would have no idea what was going on just a few floors below him or whatever

like i'd be more surprised if he did know.

trump is paranoid and records everything though

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

this pleases putin

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i also think an economic catastrophe is much more likely than any other kind of disaster here atm lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

Basic Bitch answer: yes.

Now what are you reading & cooking?

Going Rogue

not that one though

The third book in the NPC's series

Made salmon mackerel salad (out of all kinds of canned salmon apparently, some crock pot chicken for burritos, and a boatload of hard boiled eggs.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Bethamphetamine posted:

Donald Trump is not a political insider. It's not fair to judge him by the same standards of the washington elite. The fact is he probably didn't know that colluding with a foreign power to manipulate our election in his favor was wrong. This witch hunt needs to end.

Literally too stupid to know what he did

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Abel Wingnut posted:

wait how do we know gladstone was there?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...m=.093e954ffedd

quote:

He did not name the acquaintance, but in an interview Sunday, Rob Goldstone, a music publicist who is friendly with Donald Jr., told The Washington Post that he had arranged the meeting at request of a Russian client and had attended it along with Veselnitskaya.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I unplugged for the day for a hangover, what did Don Jr do? Also lollin at that trump tweet

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

:thunk: gee i wonder

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Ages posted:

So after all this shakes out, would one be better served to learn Russian or mandarin as a second language?
Aren't like 40,000 Russians a year still dying of alcohol poisoning?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Fuligin posted:

Trusty Patches idiot

rude!!!!! but ur probably rite

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
you can see why I'm skeptical that Donald Trump orchestrated a political conspiracy and cover up

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i think it means trump is gonna blow up hawaii where all the secret russian bombers are hidden

Still hope the vorlons vaporize us

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Samurai Sanders posted:

it depends on what you mean by "alcohol" "poisoning"

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

theyre hangin a lot of hats on that ceasefire, can't wait until it collapses instantly

also this was probably posted already but
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/884209793447194625

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Ages posted:

So after all this shakes out, would one be better served to learn Russian or mandarin as a second language?

German

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

liberals are the easiest people to troll god damm

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Samurai Sanders posted:

So mandarin?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

I unplugged for the day for a hangover, what did Don Jr do? Also lollin at that trump tweet

jr admitted he went to a meeting with the russians to collude

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Joementum posted:

you can see why I'm skeptical that Donald Trump orchestrated a political conspiracy and cover up

i dont think the contention is that trump masterminded anything

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Hannity meltdown? :hellyeah:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

any of the trumps? kushner?

nah, they are all too honest

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Al! posted:

or don jr and Jared for that matter

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

nobody thinks trump masterminded anything

his campaign team on the other hand

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

GrimGypsy posted:

theyre hangin a lot of hats on that ceasefire, can't wait until it collapses instantly

also this was probably posted already but
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/884209793447194625

as a helldump vet i can tell you that it's v inadvisable for republicans to keep doubling down on the defense of Actually I'm Not Mad This Is Hilarious To Me

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Ages posted:

So mandarin?
It will also will benefit you more intellectually by showing you a wider range of the possible differences between languages since it's from a different family.

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Joementum posted:

I don't think we were accusing him of orchestrating anything beyond 140 characters

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

no jared totally would have

jr just admitted he was TRYING to

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Hey, russia did absolutely nothing to influence the US election but I, Donald J Trump, negotiated a ceasefire deal with Russia, who were not involved in manipulating the election in my favor. You might say that by that logic I'm taking credit for the status quo and that makes me look bad, but remember I'm lying about Russia not manipulating the election.

I'm also lying about a negotiated cyber ceasefire with Russia.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Mayor Dave posted:

Yesterday: Don Jr met with Russian lawyer during campaign, Kushner and Manafort were also present
Don Jr's lawyer: they were discussing adoption

Today: they met because he had been told that someone wanted to meet with them to give them dirt on Hillary
Don Jr's lawyer: look, we went because they promised us dirt on Hillary, but actually they just wanted us to lift sanctions on Russia

Oh, and contact who acted as the gobetween is a judge from the 2013 Moscow Ms Universe

The Glumslinger has issued a correction as of 01:58 on Jul 10, 2017

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Joementum posted:

yeah I understand being skeptical of trump & co orchestrating a cover up

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Joementum posted:

You know there was an anecdote about him and it's perfect. He basically went to a hollywood site or w/e for Apprentice a few years back, and someone who met him described the experience akin to watching a puppet come to life. Trump had Trump People direct and push him towards things on the docket and keeping up with scheduling because if he was left alone for a little while he'd look lost or just kinda not do anything. That's all he does, just goes from one room to another, promoting poo poo and blabbing with that mouth of his :yooge:

Same exact thing here. He's only a face. With that, there's distance because apparently you can doublespeak incompetence into being a good thing

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Joementum posted:

This isn't exactly a well run cover up or anything. They didn't get caught the day things happened, but they have been absolutely awful at covering their tracks, as would be expected

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Joementum posted:

Barron did it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol what the gently caress

I mean I'm glad he's bowing to the pressure of how profoundly bad of an idea it is

but like, what the gently caress with this lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

any of the trumps? kushner?

nah, they are all too honest

they're all bad liars trump is the only good liar among them (because he 100% believes his lies the second they leave his face)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Ages posted:

Do not learn Mandarin

Do not

You will waste years and years of your life and no native Mandarin speaker will ever actually take you seriously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

Going Rogue

not that one though

The third book in the NPC's series

Made salmon mackerel salad (out of all kinds of canned salmon apparently, some crock pot chicken for burritos, and a boatload of hard boiled eggs.

Nice & nice, added to my reading & 'poo poo to ttry out' lists, respectively

• Locked thread